Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven (12780 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by DropsMic(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
simplesearch:

Come to think of it how many of the religious founder we have down through history are free from sin themselves? None except Jesus!

And you know this how?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by mytty: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
10. Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Act 4: 10-12)

[Source: King James Version]
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

You don't even understand the context of the verse. Passing through is not entering hell.

It's a bridge call Siraat over hell which everyone will pass. This is established in Islam.

The intercession is only for those believers whose bad deeds outweighs the good.

Taqiyah ko Taqiyah ni!
If it is not about hell, how about the next verse Quran 19:72
Surah 19:72
Then We shall deliver those that feared Allah and leave the wrong-doers there on their knees.

1. What shall the Muslims be delivered from?
2. Where would the wrong-doers be left kneeling?

The truthful answer to the questions from this Surah does proper justice to the context!
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Lashist(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:

There is one thing i ever hate in my life, that's hypocrisy

How are you going to explain those pastors that kill, impregnate, and even molest their church members in the name of rituals

You see ehn, in every gathering of people, there will always be some bad eggs among them, after all the quran never preaches killing your fellow human

I think you need to go and read about Islam, because I see you are ignorant of some things abt Islam
I dont want to go and read about anything. I'm talking about those muslims that kill for your prophet and cus of the promise of 72 virgins been promised to them
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Coinbased: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Really
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=98146263][/quote]

Keep looking. But if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, you will definitely not make heaven. You better convert to Christianity while you can.

Go read the book "23 Years: The Prophetic life of Mohammed" by the Iranian Islamic scholar. After reading it, you will not want to remain a Muslim a day longer.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Were Muslims not killed, in fact 90% of people killed in the north were Muslims so stop the hatred

The point is that Muslims are doing the killings. Islam promotes violence. Mohammed preached violence.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Decent09:

Matthew 10:5-7; "These twelve Jesus sent out (to preach his gospel) and commanded them, saying: Do not go into the way of the Gentiles (the non Jews) and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. But go rather to the Lost Sheep of the home of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying; the kingdom heaven is at hands".

According to the above assertion in the book of Matthew, Jesus had strictly WARNED his twelve disciples not to go and preach his gospel to the GENTILES, And according to the Oxford Advance Learner's Dictionary, the word"Gentiles" means "a person who is not Jewish." He commanded his disciples to go only to the Lost Sheep of the house of Israel. This shows that it's an abomination and a violation of Jesus order for any person to preach his gospel to any person, tribe, nation or tongue that is not Jewish. This Command of Prophet Jesus was obeyed by his disciples as written in Acts 11:19; Now those who were scattered after the persecution that arose over Stephen travelled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, preaching the word Gospel of Jesus) to no one but the Jews only."

Muslim man, whether you accept it or not, Jesus Christ is the ONLY way. You better convert to be saved.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Decent09:

What of before the BIRTH of Jesus (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him).

So during the Prophethood of Solomon, Solomon is the way, during the Prophethood of Moses, Moses is the way, then Jesus the Son of Mary, who also prophesied the coming of the last prophets that is Muhammad (Peace and blessings of GOD be upon them all).

Read : John 16:12-19; Matthew 15:24; Revelation 14:6-7.

Thanks

Go read the book "23 Years: The Prophetic life of Muhammad" by the Islamic scholar Prof Ali Dashti. After reading it, you will feel ashamed.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You too think of it how can a doctrine say people of the same set kill themselves, even as wild as lion is they don't eat themselves. People really need to change their orientation about islam

You Muslims need to stop living in denial. Muhammad preached and practiced violence during his time.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:

There is one thing i ever hate in my life, that's hypocrisy

How are you going to explain those pastors that kill, impregnate, and even molest their church members in the name of rituals

You see ehn, in every gathering of people, there will always be some bad eggs among them, after all the quran never preaches killing your fellow human

I think you need to go and read about Islam, because I see you are ignorant of some things abt Islam

I decided to learn more about Islam by reading about the life of Muhammad. I read the book "23 Years: The Prophetic life of Muhammad" by Prof Ali Dashti, an Iranian Islamic scholar. After reading that book, I became more convinced that Muhammad was evil and a fraud. Go read it and save yourself by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by poseidon12: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
mostsimpliest:
Please i need a clear and genuine answer to this question from my Christian folks... WILL ANYBODY THAT DIDN'T ACCEPT CHRIST WHILE ON EARTH MAKE HEAVEN? SOMEBODY THAT DIED WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS HIS/HER PERSONAL SAVIOR??

The answer, according to the scriptures, is NO.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by helicoptarr: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
There's no way you can make heaven, except you are born again. There's no other way, no other short cut to enter the Kingdom of God except by being born again. This is why Jesus Christ stated it and made it clear how important it is by saying "Verily verily..."

No matter how good you may be, no matter how many poor people you have helped, no matter how charitable you are and no matter how you have abstained from sin, if you are not born again, you will end up in hell.

This is not a matter of denomination, this is the truth. You can't make heaven with your self righteousness, it must be God's righteousness, which you can only receive through being born again and preserving it by living righteously. By the manifestation of the fruit of the Spirit in your life, which is also the character of Jesus Christ reflecting in your life.

Time is ticking. If you are reading this and you are not born again yet, then you are not reading this by coincidence. Come to Jesus and be saved.

To be born again, you must hear the Gospel, believe in Jesus Christ, repent of sins, confess Jesus Christ and be baptized. Then grow in faith by studying the word of God frequently. These should be done in a Bible believing church. God bless you.

John 3 : 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, He cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3 :5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, He cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Now read Romans 10:9-10 to accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Saviour and your name will be written in the Book of Life.

After this, endeavour to get a Bible; start attending a living church that teaches God's true Word; and seek to know more about God while asking His Holy Spirit to reveal God to you.
This way, no one or doctrine will confuse you and you'll see your life commanding spiritual blessings and fire.

Your level has just changed!

Congratulations!
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by JesusSonOfGod: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lomprico2:

unfortunately, no one is like this.

To summarize it, accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior and be baptized. Attend a Bible believing Church.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by JesusSonOfGod: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lomprico2:

unfortunately, no one is like this.

To summarize it, accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior and be baptized.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
poseidon12:

Keep looking. But if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, you will definitely not make heaven. You better convert to Christianity while you can.

Go read the book "23 Years: The Prophetic life of Mohammed" by the Iranian Islamic scholar. After reading it, you will not want to remain a Muslim a day longer.

Jesus never told anyone to accept him as personal Lord and savior so why are you all spreading falsehood?

Make I go read the shit by one Iranian scholar approve by you right?

grin
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by toye440: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
All you need to make heaven is LOVE.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by oloyedewaris(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2021
poseidon12:

The point is that Muslims are doing the killings. Islam promotes violence. Mohammed preached violence.
Accepted, Muslims are doing the killings, but you saying Islam preaches violence is of your imagination. Does your ten commandments not teach you not to say what you don't know,

"You must not give false evidence against your neighbour"

or is it not part of the commandments any more
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by oloyedewaris(m): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2021
poseidon12:

You Muslims need to stop living in denial. Muhammad preached and practiced violence during his time.
That's not true, even in the time of prophets before Muhammed (Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Noah and even Jesus) They all fought against enemies (i mean those who tried to harm them like Pharoah). Islam is a religion built on these prophets of God and completed by the last prophet which is Muhammed

Why didn't you accuse the mentioned prophets of promoting and practicing violence

Ignorant people
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by oloyedewaris(m): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2021
poseidon12:

I decided to learn more about Islam by reading about the life of Muhammad. I read the book "23 Years: The Prophetic life of Muhammad" by Prof Ali Dashti, an Iranian Islamic scholar. After reading that book, I became more convinced that Muhammad was evil and a fraud. Go read it and save yourself by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
You're reading a book by one who's against islam, why don't you read the quran itself.

I don't blame you, all you've been looking for is a way to insult the beautiful religion
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Jan 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Moses too was literally the way for his people to get saved.

Noah too.
Correction... Moses was not a way to salvation, neither was he a way to an afterlife. He was simply a way for those who belonged to the bloodline of Jacob to prosper in the land that God gave to His descendants.

If you are going to keep pretending to know the subject at least do some actual studying of the texts in question.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2021
ignis:
You must be born again to see the kingdom of heaven.
What does it mean to be "born again"?

How does one actually become " born again"?

What indicators do you get informing you that you have indeed attained this new status that you seek? undecided
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Legalcriminal:
How can Jesus a man saved a fellow man when he couldn’t save himself from that kind of toture and being nailed on wood.
His father set him up forsaken him or what !!
Did He ask to be saved from the cross? He literally walked towards it so why are you here crying when he never called you to do any such on his behalf? undecided
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2021
shadeyinka:

If it is not about hell, how about the next verse Quran 19:72
Then We shall deliver those that feared Allah and leave the wrong-doers there on their knees.

The truthful answer to the questions from this Surah does proper justice to the context!

What's the context?

In as-Saheeh it is narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: By the One in Whose hand is my soul, no one will enter Hell who swore allegiance beneath the tree.” Hafsah said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, didn’t Allah say, “There is not one of you but will come to it (Hell)” [Maryam 19:71]? He said: Did you not hear that He said: “Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)” [Maryam 19:72]?

The believers would pass over the Siraat a bridge over hell. They would be delivered from hell.
The disbelieves would enter hell.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Correction... Moses was not a way to salvation, neither was he a way to an afterlife. He was simply a way for those who belonged to the bloodline of Jacob to prosper in the land that God gave to His descendants.

If you are going to keep pretending to know the subject at least do some actual studying of the texts in question.

Moses and Noah did saved/guide people on God's command whether you like it or not.

And that's the major function of the Prophets.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

What's the context?

In as-Saheeh it is narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: By the One in Whose hand is my soul, no one will enter Hell who swore allegiance beneath the tree.” Hafsah said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, didn’t Allah say, “There is not one of you but will come to it (Hell)” [Maryam 19:71]? He said: Did you not hear that He said: “Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)” [Maryam 19:72]?

The believers would pass over the Siraat a bridge over hell. They would be delivered from hell.
The disbelieves would enter hell.
It is amazing how the almighty Quran is no more simple to understand AND we have to search for saheehs to twist it's clear meaning.
Quran 54:17
“And We have indeed made the Qur’an easy to understand and remember; then is there anyone who will remember”

1. Permit me to quote Imam Buhari in (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601) where we see a number of things
i. People in their dispensations will ask the prophets of old to INTERCEDE for them against the fire of hell.
ii. Mohammed will also be invoked by Muslims to INTERCEDE for them. He would do so by praising Allah with the highest of praises and his intercession for Muslims will be accepted
iii. Mohammed will say:
"I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.'"
iv. Mohammed will ask for those who says "la illah ilah lah"
Then Allah will say:

'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.

What better context do you want?

2. Imam Muslim also said the same thing in (Book 1, Number 377) where I quote Mohamed:

So I would say: My people, my people. It would be said to me: Go and take out from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a mustard seed. I would go and do that.

And Mohammed will repeat this:

My Lord, my people, my people. It would be said to me: Go, and bring out of the Fire him who has in his heart as much faith as the smallest, smallest, smallest grain of mustard seed. I would go and do that.

What clearer context do you want apart from this?

I asked you two questions which you didn't answer:

In addition to the hadeeths, the truthful answer to the questions from this Surah does proper justice to the context!

By the way:
Is there any claim by the Qur'an of Moslems passing over the Siraat bridge?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Moses and Noah did saved/guide people on God's command whether you like it or not.

And that's the major function of the Prophets.

Moses while a guide did not save anyone by his own hand or word. Your saviour Noah saved his own family. Nowhere in records are prophets listed as Saviors or guides..they were simply messengers who carried out the will of God and not much else.

This thread however, is not about the prophets, so let's try to keep to the topic at hand. Your obvious disingenuity changes nothing of what I made clear in my previous post which is that Moses brought the Israelites a pact that was meant to guarantee their prosperity in the land promised theeir ancestors by God, whereas, actual Salvation, which is from the condemnation of sin I.e. death in the grave( a promise of an afterlife) only came through jesus Christ.
Kobojunkie:

Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by ijayebonyi(f): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
What does it mean to be born again and how will one be born again?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by JesusSonOfGod: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
ijayebonyi:
What does it mean to be born again and how will one be born again?

When you receive Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior and have repented from your sin and have been baptized.

To be born again, it means you are a new creature, your sins are forgiven. You nolonger have the nature of sin, you have become a member of the family of Christ. You have divine covering and you are a citizen of heaven.

This does not mean you won't fall into sin atimes, but when you do, you come quickly to God ask for forgiveness and thrive by the help of the Holy Spirit not to do it again.

To be born again, you will have to confess this from your heart;

"Dear Father in Heaven, I come to you in the Name of Jesus. I'm so sorry for my sins and the life I've lived. I ask you to forgive me and to cleanse me of all my unrighteousness. I confess you, Jesus, as my Lord and Savior. I give you charge of my life and submit to you. I believe that Jesus died for my sins and was raised from the dead and is alive today. I receive you right now into my heart. Amen."

If you confessed this from your heart, then you are Born Again.

Then you will have to go to any Bible believing Church around you and ask to be baptized. This baptism is by emersion. I also advise that you begin to worship and fellowship with them.

I know Living Faith Church and Salvation Ministry conduct their baptism program every Saturday by 9.am or 10am.

Churches like;

Dunamis, Dominion City, Assemblies of God, Redeem, Deeper Life.... are also recommended.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by ijayebonyi(f): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

When you receive Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior and have repented from your sin and have been baptized.

To be born again, it means you are a new creature, your sins are forgiven. You nolonger have the nature of sin, you have become a member of the family of Christ. You have divine covering and you are a citizen of heaven.

This does not mean you won't fall into sin atimes, but when you do, you come quickly to God ask for forgiveness and thrive by the help of the Holy Spirit not to do it again.

To be born again, you will have to confess this from your heart;

"Dear Father in Heaven, I come to you in the Name of Jesus. I'm so sorry for my sins and the life I've lived. I ask you to forgive me and to cleanse me of all my unrighteousness. I confess you, Jesus, as my Lord and Savior. I give you charge of my life and submit to you. I believe that Jesus died for my sins and was raised from the dead and is alive today. I receive you right now into my heart. Amen."

If you confessed this from your heart, then you are Born Again.

Then you will have to go to any Bible believing Church around you and ask to be baptized. This baptism is by emersion. I also advise that you begin to worship and fellowship with them.

I know Living Faith Church and Salvation Ministry conduct their baptism program every Saturday by 9.am or 10am.

Churches like;

Dunamis, Dominion City, Assemblies of God, Redeem, Deeper Life.... are also recommended.
Hmmmm! Thanks. But if I may ask, so if you’re baptized aside this churches, does it mean you’re not yet born again? And secondly accepting Christ as personal LORD and savior and confessing sins is what many in those churches mentioned have done, so how come we still have a lot of evil happening among the so called born again?
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by JesusSonOfGod: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Hmmmm! Thanks. But if I may ask, so if you’re baptized aside this churches, does it mean you’re not yet born again? And secondly accepting Christ as personal LORD and savior and confessing sins is what many in those churches mentioned have done, so how come we still have a lot of evil happening among the so called born again?

I stated that those are Churches I recommend. I never said the only Churches you can go to. May be your question is, why is their evil in the Church?

There's evil everywhere, even among the twelve disciples, one was evil, one being evil doesn't make all evil. I tell you, no born again Christian with the Holy Spirit living in Him will ever engage in evil.

Salvation is a personal thing, alot of people might want to make their decision based on other people's action, it's their life.

No one is forcing anybody to be born again, it's your personal decision to make.
Re: Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
shadeyinka:

It is amazing how the almighty Quran is no more simple to understand AND we have to search for saheehs to twist it's clear meaning.
Quran 54:17
“And We have indeed made the Qur’an easy to understand and remember; then is there anyone who will remember”

Of cos it is amazing how the holy spirit guides you to help us interpret our Qur'an like your Bible. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We send down of the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) nothing but loss”
[al-Isra’ 17:82]

1. Permit me to quote Imam Buhari in (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601) where we see a number of things
i. People in their dispensations will ask the prophets of old to INTERCEDE for them against the fire of hell.
ii. Mohammed will also be invoked by Muslims to INTERCEDE for them. He would do so by praising Allah with the highest of praises and his intercession for Muslims will be accepted
iii. Mohammed will say:
"I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.'"
iv. Mohammed will ask for those who says "la illah ilah lah"
Then Allah will say:

'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.

What better context do you want?

The above narration is on intercession and this would be done by those Allah permits to intercede for the Muslims. This is not related to the verse you quoted from the Qur'an.

2. Imam Muslim also said the same thing in (Book 1, Number 377) where I quote Mohamed:

So I would say: My people, my people. It would be said to me: Go and take out from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a mustard seed. I would go and do that.

And Mohammed will repeat this:

My Lord, my people, my people. It would be said to me: Go, and bring out of the Fire him who has in his heart as much faith as the smallest, smallest, smallest grain of mustard seed. I would go and do that.

What clearer context do you want apart from this?

The same as above about intercession.

I asked you two questions which you didn't answer:

In addition to the hadeeths, the truthful answer to the questions from this Surah does proper justice to the context!

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Then We shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)” [Maryam 19:72]

1. They are saved from the falling in hell.

2. Because they are non-believers.

The conditions of the believer and the non-believers are of cos different.

By the way:
Is there any claim by the Qur'an of Moslems passing over the Siraat bridge?

This is like asking me if all the months of Islam are in the Qur'an. Our text is the Qur'an and Sunnah. And both are inseparable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / Youtube Spiritual Teaching--herbs & Mystics (solutions To Life Issues) / 2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.