Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Nigerian Students Hate Fuji Music? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Nigerian Students Hate Fuji Music? (939 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD / Why Do Students Hate Education Courses? / Why Do Students 'hate' Mathematics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Students Hate Fuji Music? by olempe(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
Back in the 1990's, I hated fuji music like sh*t, then my favourites were Ja Rule, DMX (I still love 'em) and all the rap musics. However, things began to change in 2002 when one of my cousins came to live with us from my Mum's village.

Fuji was his favourites while he hated anything rap or foreign. We both used to complain whenever any one of us is playing his music. So what I do was to wake up early around 5:30am and play my noisy hiphop while he was stil asleep, and when he wakes, he'll respect me and won't remove it. Therefore forcing himself to listen.

The next day he'll repeat what I did the previous day by playing his fuji music before I wake and I dare not remove it cos he's older.

This continued for about 2months and that's how I fell in love with fuji music, especially Osupa Saheed's London Delight, first released in 2002.

I now love fuji music that I play it everyday in school but my friends use to dis me, that why should I be listening to fuji musics when I'm not an illitrate.

Now my questions are; why do most Nigerian students hate fuji music and why do they think it's only for the illitrates?

(1) (Reply)

17 Most Important Things To Remember In Life / Uniport Certificate Application Is On / JAMB Universities,polytecnic.and Colleges Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.