Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social (3382 Views)

Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Marine54(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by MickzyDonald: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2021
OMG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Marine54(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by phorget(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
I will still blame Buhari... undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Sundrus: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2021
For the mumu mind him dey creative. Deathtrap.
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Kingslaw(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Stingy men at work!

5 Likes

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Ever8090: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Come and see my neighbor's generator, the one in this picture is sound proof Mikano..

1 Like

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by habsydiamond(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
This generator only needs one thing... To be taken to museum and use for exhibition.. If dem ask about am during exhibition, just tell them that it's the generator use by chief obafemi Awolowo inthe 70s... U will make money no be small... That thing look horrible mehn

7 Likes

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by pyyxxaro: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
The Generator be like man made god

This Country tough shaa
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by ikennamadu1(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2021
as long as e dey work .. no case
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by goodmorning40: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2021
That must be in Lagos
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by updatechange(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
She ko pay??
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Marine54(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
ikennamadu1:
as long as e dey work .. no case
There's case oo ! E fit dey smoke.
I pass my neighbor generator smoke dey very dangerous..
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by kalu61(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Poverty is a bastard.
Anyways, so long as e de bring light.
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by Heartdanny(f): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2021
This one na I must pass my neighbour by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by leomarz007: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This generator only needs one thing... To be taken to museum and use for exhibition.. If dem ask about am during exhibition, just tell them that it's the generator use by chief obafemi Awolowo inthe 70s... U will make money no be small... That thing look horrible mehn

Bloda even in the nonsense you just wrote...I find alil sense innit...lol�
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by chubinwa(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Marine54:
More
we have seen it all

Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by kereman1: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Those of us that have been to welder workshop knows this gen is still upcoming in ruggedity.
Just go welder shop and touch any metal, even pliers when then gen is on, your body go tell you.
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by PAWG(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by cayorday89(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Heartdanny:
This one na I must pass my neighbour by fire by force.
It's more like, "I measure up to my neighbours".. At all at all na him bad pass...
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by oloyedewaris(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is really dangerous
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by dumahi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
leomarz007:

Bloda even in the nonsense you just wrote...I find alil sense innit...lol�
If wetin Dat guy write na nonsense, na him be say you be yapa.
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by dumahi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
kereman1:
Those of us that have been to welder workshop knows this gen is still upcoming in ruggedity.
Just go welder shop and touch any metal, even pliers when then gen is on, your body go tell you.
Upcoming in ruggedity!!!
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by mytime24(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wen SMAN bcom Stingy to self
Re: See What Was Allegedly Found In Nigeria That Is Causing Reaction On Social by coputa(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is this innovation or poverty induced madness..

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan: We Are Ready To Combat Fire Outbreak - Enugu Fire Service / New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport / This Is Not Peter Obi's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.