Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (49315 Views)

Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by SenecaTheYonger: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Finally. It's been long since we heard of a terrorist attack on US soil. It's about time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Elxandre(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2021
BanevsJoker:

They are about to experience terrorism on a much larger scale than France and Belgium. The so called refugees are coming with their religion and violent culture.
They need to really vet immigrants from these parts to be honest.
Africans should actually be a higher priority instead if they're wise.

One thing I find funny is nairaland dunces who think trump is a racist but also mock the eastern tribe in the same post.
Idiocy at its peak.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by saintjimos(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm interested in the Citizenship
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by nkiliuzo(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2021
I like biden but he should cool off on some of this rubbish he's trying to do. well nothing concern me, make he do comot ban on Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Patrioticman007(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Joseph Biden is a Christian.

You're wrong, where were when the churches rejected him as a Christian ?.
Nigerian Christians said god spoke to them about dump Trump winning & said nothing about Muslim Jo bi den (Son of faith/religion).
Where were you when Democrats were called un Christian party ?.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Oloshotoclassy: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2021
America! America! America!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by OmoManU: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2021
A right thinking president right there.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Goldbw122(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2021
why are they always nice on their first term?
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Sctests: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Honor10:
American door is being open again.

Shame on Trump and his useless ipod supporters

But why does your muslim skull want to go to America, since your buhari has made nigeria a land flowing with 'milk and honey' since 2015? grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by CaIIMeAthena(f): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Honor10:
American door is being open again.

Shame on Trump and his useless ipod supporters
America door is finally open to your terrorist brothers abi?
Let the bombing begin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by NORSIYK(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
It has began Sheikh Jo bin den Alameriki has started the destruction of the crusaders conspiracies against the world, Hussein Barrack Obama has laid the foundation for him..

The islamaphobic & racists Dump okoro Trump has been kicked out of white house with the yahoo yahoo prophecies by those fraudulent pastorspreneur, saying that gOD has spoken to them the dotard will have 2nd term, its glare to those who have eyes to see that the gOD they worship is fake & evil in spirit.

Ndi biafra how market ?, when will the e bow republic, start issuing visa ?.

Your fellow Muslims will bear the brunt of Biden presidency.
Terrorists attacks will increase to 1000%.
Countries in the middle east will bleed.
Northern Nigeria and some parts North African countries will be heavily devastated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
America door is finally open to your terrorist brothers abi?
Let the bombing begin

Check the history of terrorist attack on America and you will find out that it usually happens during the Republicans tenure... Go do your findings...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2021
simple250:
Hop Americans will not regret their actions undecided

GIVE THEM 1 YEAR, THEY WILL START CRYING
VERY SOON, ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WILL FLOOD AMERICA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2021
If Biden should sign the executive order, lift ban on Muslim countries and abolish death penalty. America will be a playground for terrorists, by infiltrating easily to the major part of the countries.
Bombs/attacks underway

#Museveni Nigeria rwanda apapa to Anthony kemi Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by crazycrypto710: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2021
grin my time to Japa naija don de near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by drlateef: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2021
IPOB in sifiiia pain, now that their sister Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will be WTO DG. The IPOB bastards opposed their own blood sister because of a dullard psychopath who claim to be their messiah in Amelica. They prophesied and predicted, they told lies against God or do they consider God as a liar? Anything IPOB has supported has ended in failure. If you want to win election you better avoid IPOB like leprosy for your own good.

4 Likes

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You're wrong, where were when the churches rejected him as a Christian ?.
Nigerian Christians said god spoke to them about dump Trump winning & said nothing about Muslim Jo bi den (Son of faith/religion).
Where were you when Democrats were called un Christian party ?.

I support republicans still and mind u I support democrats b4 trump won. I ws rooting for Hillary bt I also liked trump on a personal level.

I state here after Biden unconfirmed win and particularly after his 1st speech to reunite Americans that I have come to like him based on that 1st speech. B4 then I just saw him as an Obama stooge. I hope he’s not.

Yes he a Christian and also we happen to be name sakes. So to sm extent I was soft on criticizing him even b4 winning though I rooted for Trump. I like both men bt I do not like democrats and it remains so.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by akigbemaru: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
DONALD NDUBUISI TRUMP!

THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD (AS BELIEVE BY THE PIGS, PIGLETS AND IDIOTS FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING CRIMES)

NOW FINALLY FELL LIKE THAT WARRIOR WHO WAS HUMBLED BY AN ILLUSIONARY SNAKE.

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY QUOTES ABOVE,, GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS YOU ARE FROM NIGERIA AND NOT FROM THE ZOO

He was, recognizing Jerusalem, giving Israel back makes you that strong, falling Iran terror general, calming down that smally from North Korea, Trump was powerful, China and Democrats had to plan to bring covid just to rumple his administration, gave kids 500 usd, adult 1200 usd twice, SBA LOANS, covid unemployment benefits across the country. He was that powerful. They feared him, brought all America jobs back to America from China, protected Americans first, great negotiator, he never bows to pressure, a dogged, rugged fight to finish, loss or gain fighter. If buhari was half that man, Nigeria would be feared and respected, Nigeria would be great. If Nigeria was good would you be concerned about going to America or complaining about his travel bans?, a South African isn’t bothered about trump travel ban, they enjoy their country. America gives South African 10 years visa straight, in that 10 years, they won’t even travel or maybe just go once.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Taeewo(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Biden rolled out his first legislative priority this week, announcing a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package that included direct payments to Americans. Biden made clear during a speech on the plan that he wanted it to be the first issue Congress takes up after he is inaugurated on January 20.

G boy go collect from this direct payment grin
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by dederocs(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Biden should read history, he should not be blinded by political democrat's ideologies, and trying to act against Trump's administration's policies, out of spite, and rivalry. The threat of Islamic radicalism is Real,aswe see in Wars in Syria, Libya,Isis, boko haram etc. Biden be wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by privaldo: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How is he going to do that??

lawsuits from everywhere

Will you be the one filing the lawsuits?
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by NaijaCuzin: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Just 3 days before he is fully 3 elected

Already making appointments

It took buhari6 months to get himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by grandlexuz(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Collegelove:
It will. Biden is a yes man. Security wise, Trump was strong. He was removed because he refused to join their occult.

Says an ignorant fellow with an IQ of < 36.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by capitalzero: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2021
bligs:

Executive order and you talking about lawsuits, the order supersede any lawsuit.
Lifting travel ban on naija and other African countries to follow.
More people will apply for visa. More money for US treasury- visa fees. Number of Visa issues to potential immigrants may not be increased even with more applicants.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Jossiace: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2021
They'll will surely regret it.
The Climate Parish Agreement is a fraud. Trump didn't agree with the agreement that didn't ban the most pollutant of the earth, China. And you want America not to use their Hale gas and coals while the same European leaders are buying fuels and energy from Russia, Saudi Arabia and the rest.
Out of 2 million MW of power that USA generates, 243,000MW from coals. But China is generating 1million MW of power from coal alone. In 2020, China opened 300 new coal fired power plants. And the same China pollutes the world most in terms of plastic wastes.
Over 9 million jobs are generated from this energy alone in United States. Biden can't stop that except he want to lay off people. Many issues this guy called Biden can't tackle .
I think Nancy Pelosi planned to remove him via 25th amendment and put in Kamala Harris. But this woman can't lead the world. Can't stand up against China and the rest of the world. Middle East is there. I don't know if they will need to bring back Trump.

Obama with Biden failed to work on technology. They let China lead in terms of 5G. But now Trump has closed the gap. With Trump, HP Enterprises in the US has opened the global mult vendor 5G lab. Many 5G base stations have been installed. And Trump Administration has adopted 5G RAN as the quickest method of 5G deployment and created a Group that involved their allies.
Trump has broken China's back in the area of global supply of chips. He has signed an agreement with TSMC the chip maker in Taiwan that producing MediaTek Chipset to open a chip plant in Arizona. They projects will cost $12billion and will start in early 2021. This will majorly cub China's chip access.
Trump also empowered their Military. He wanted to make their Nuclear arsenal three times but later increased to ten times. He also created Space Force . His administration has given lancense to Elo MUSK to launch Internet Satellites to the low orbit earth which will provide faster internet (not as fast as Fiber-optic cable) to the rural US and other part of the world. If a Democrat was the President, the project wouldn't have taken off. Because some astronomers have complained that the light Ray's from those low orbit satellites would collide with their weather report. But Trump gave Musk the permission and later Mr Musk carried sun shield along with his satellites.
He has invested in hypersonic missiles which Russia used to proud. After walking away from Open Sky Treaties which Russia has failed to comply with, he was able to increase USA hypersonic.
There are so many things Trump administration achieved but because he wasn't popular with LGBTQ+ , abortion promoters and most of the globalists , they used media and big tech against him. But they ended in making I'm a Martyr.
There's a saying in my Yoruba that says, adaniloro f'agbara funni i.e the more you torment your tormented, the more you empower him. And the tormentor won't be able to handle his tormented again. Trump is an an institution.
Even if they stop doing business with him, millions of his followers will do. They are poor, average and the rich among them. And you can't kill him so that you won't start a fire you can't handle. Yesterday Facebook and Instagram restored his accounts. And he has earned honoured in abroad. UAE, Israel, Mexico, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Morocco, etc are those countries and their leaders he has their backing.
simple250:
Hop Americans will not regret their actions undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Patrioticman007(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2021
dederocs:
Biden should read history, he should not be blinded by political ideologies, and trying to act against Trump's administration policies. The threat of Islamic radicalism is Real,aswe see in Wars in Syria, Libya,Isis, boko haram etc. Biden be wise.

What a bigoted Islamphobic you're, who are the one's sponsoring these terrorism ?.
Did the crusaders find the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ?.
911 was an insiders job moreover who trained the Osama bin laden ?. Who trained the Taliban's against the Russians ?.

1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by oluwaahmed: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Pls let them restart MAVNI. many of my guys are stuck there.
Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by EmekaA125(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
U can also resurrect Iranian Soleimani guy killed by Donald Trump. Sleepy fool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Collegelove: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2021
grandlexuz:

Says an ignorant fellow with an IQ of < 36.
What did he do when he was there? Refrain from quoting me. You nonentity!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban by Ebusu01: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2021
This is commendable from biden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) / Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.