Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Nin Dance/ Tango / Hustle. How I Got My Nin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nin Dance/ Tango / Hustle. How I Got My Nin (228 Views)

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? / The NIN (National Identity Number) Evil Agenda / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nin Dance/ Tango / Hustle. How I Got My Nin by lekki1444: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Now listen I am not writing this to castigate or demean anyone I believe there is no security blanket like a welfare system for people in this country so when it gets to their time to chop ? they go crazy and unhinged. So anyway this whole NIN wahala / palava got me very worried because it looks like these people are really serious about this thing. So I decided to go on the NIN tango so that they would not disconnect my phone and my spectranet because these two companies have been sending me urgent warnings that they would soon disconnect me if i dont link my NIN.

so on this faithful day i took off to their office at igbo-efon lekki, on getting there the crowd was insane. hardly anybody wore face mask. I stayed there with the crowd while mean looking men with horse whip and stern faces looked angrily at the crowd. i tried to do my usual sweet talking and schmoozing with the officials but it wasnt working. I conceded defeat and left and went back home to restrategize. The next day i showed up in the morning. Same huge crowd and angry popos. But i wasnt ready to lose on this day. So i kept walking up to the officials saying ' I AM READY TO DO BUSINESS, WHO DO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET THIS NIN '. Many of them looked at me like i was a crazy alien from pluto. Anyway so one girl pulled me aside and said there is a guy i need to speak to if i need to do business. I got introduced to the guy and he told me the place where people Who are willing to pAY is further down the road in ajah. he said the fee is 10,000 naira. went there the next day, paid the 10,000 and got it all done in one day. Now i have the NIN. now i can rest and not have to think about this NIN issue ever again

1 Like

Re: The Nin Dance/ Tango / Hustle. How I Got My Nin by Ekejoestar(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mine was 5k

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Were Is The 2019 Referendum Nnamdi Kanu Promised Us / The Real Enemies Exposed / Erelu Tinuade Challenges Presidency To Take Up Fight Against Herdsmem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.