Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) (33833 Views)

Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't believe this news

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by DesChyko: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who is this one fooling?

You came up with that rubbish on your own.

And don't think you fooled me with the God Bless Nigeria comment, that was your divisionary tactics to delve into your made up lies.

Feel free to spread your lies, but don't don't lie in the name of our brave warriors.

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by DesChyko: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Skyfly007:
why should I fool you bro....

I'm too busy for that...let's tell ourselves the truth..

I know you are doing your job to show Nigerians that the military is working..

Until the military hierarchy is changed , boko Haram will NEVER end.

Argue with your computer.bye

Don't mind that child.
That is the only age group that doesn't know the sustained insecurity in the North enriches certain individuals in the military hierarchy and selected politicians.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by madmohamed(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
https://twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/1350823813345386496

God Bless our brave warriors.
I never se any body who lie like Nigeria government this video is US army in Afghanistan is there in you tub for long time if you don't believe me go to you tube and tip US Air strike in Afghanistan you find everything there

4 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Valkrie: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2021
One step forward and ten steps backward..what's the point? That's why the war is going on over ten years now and they want us to be clapping anytime they show there one step forward...!!
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2021
God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Thumbs-up.
For the animals that call our darling nation a zoo,,
To the ones that say they live in a zoo.
The below is for you swines...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Brooklynsouth:

But if Boko Haram attacks you will believe.

Who bewitched you guys to hate your country.

Zero patriotism.

No problem, you will all be disappointed.

Nigeria will prevail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Deejay1000(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2021
kill em all. we dont want to hear any repentant boko haram bullshit
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by JooEeL(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2021
WHY DO ABOKIIS ALWAYS CHANCE THE FIRST PAGE OF ALL NEWS?

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by CalabarPikin: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Call of duty...

I remember that game
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
Who your believe epp pdp agent?

wellmax:

But if Boko Haram attacks you will believe.

Who bewitched you guys to hate your country.

Zero patriotism.

No problem, you will all be disappointed.

Nigeria will prevail
Thanks for talking sense to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by annyz: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

https://twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/1350823813345386496

God Bless our brave warriors.

I don't trust this people

That maybe an aerial view where they destroyed innocent trucks.
I fear this government

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by nograv: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

God Bless you

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless are brave worrier and men and women in uniform

God Bless PMB

grin grin

Contrary to what you believe folks from the South West and South East are pleased our soldiers are making progress.

But the bigger questions you zombies miss, is why are we fighting armed insurgents in our own nations.

Why do these elements even exist. Perhaps because of a myopic region and religion? Why should peace loving Southerners have to accept billions being wasted to live with Northern countrymen who have sympathies with the very insurgents we are fighting?

Add to that a bigoted leadership that appoints Northerners in all federal govt posts..

Mtcheww watch as you hide under a rock... These are the questions a real patriot would ask.. Heck if you were a patriot much like Donald Trump was dealt with in America. You would have called for Buhari to have been impeached ages ago..

But you aren't Patriot are you!!!

5 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by pquaver(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Skyfly007:
GOD bless our Galant Nigeria soldiers..

But the painful truth is that the Nigeria army leadership does not want boko Haram to end...due to the financial gains the top men are getting...

A soldier told me this and it got me thinking..

No soldier told you that.. You told yourself that and told yourself you are a soldier now you are living in your own. Lies.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by SatanBoss: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2021
fully professored video
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by BaronBiafra411(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Video game grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Nuheights(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
What have you been waiting for?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by mvem(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
BH and our enemies go smell pepper when WING LOONG II land.

Nigeria is set to be the largest Armed Drone Operator in Africa.

We are expecting 8 Wing Loong II UCAV

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Plus the ones already in our arsenal.

Good Bless Nigeria
when are they arriving ?...and how long does it take before it is operational ?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2021
This is just a YouTube video

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by poshbrave(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Great work...but d questions remain how are BH getting all these heavy Gun trunks in d first place ?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by marvin906(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2021
madmohamed:
I never se any body who lie like Nigeria government this video is US army in Afghanistan is there in you tub for long time

Your really a buffoon
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Hahahaha see the level of deception by Nigeria led fulani terrorist government to cover up the shame Boko Haram has caused them in taken over their barracks in brono. Anyway, only zombies will believe this video games is real.

Lying of the week.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Good Bless Nigeria

But there was this report that Nigeria is already own Wing Loong II
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Bede2u(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Why was the front page filled with IPOB? Was the news about IPOB or was IPOB involved in any way in this?
Obsession with IPOB is detailing nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by egunna(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2021
denko:
These are fake news to cover up the base bokoharam decimated
even if it's under ur nose,u still will wail,may God heal u
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by egunna(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2021
denko:
everybody that has a different opinion is an ipob abi. Shasha banzar.

even d hausa u try to conjure up there just gave u up.u are an ipob,period.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Toju200(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Good Bless Nigeria
yes it's good you celebrate good things but don't exaggerate egypt alone has nearly 32+ drones
We're like Africa second biggest UCAV operator
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by egunna(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=GamalNasser post=98171709]

Don't act like there hasn't been any Recon ISR aircraft deployed over Sambisa , there is an ATR 42 permanently stationed in Borno that flies regular scouting sorties there and till date Buhari govt have no zeal to fight Boko haram but instead pamper them [/quote,Jonathan dat had d zeal to fight Dem,why cudnt he end Dem?u think u are dealing with rag tag robbers abi?when u guys say Buhari has no zeal to end bokoharam,I always wonder if u Kno the history of Buhari as a soldier.u may want to go read dat up.read what he did to maitatsine and the chadians.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
denko:
These are fake news to cover up the base bokoharam decimated
Where is your own truth?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

1. Our ATR-42s are not based in Borno. We have 2, one is assigned to the 81 Air Maritime Group based at Benin City, the other one is deployed with 75 Strike Group in Yola from where they are tasked with combating Boko Haram terrorists.

2. ATR 42 are not drones and they can not loiter in the air patrolling and collecting intelligence for 26 hours non stop

3. ATR 42 are not combat aircrafts and they are not armed like combat drones or strike enemy targets like armed drones.

If you are going to contribute anything, at lease educate yourself first.
You don't know anything, just stick to your usual ipobian anti Nigerian hateful and bad bele routine.

They are always merchants of bad news, sadist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Buys Groundnut During Inspection In Kogi. PICS / Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.