Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,549 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) (41270 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) / Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by zuraking(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
U must have small craze if u want to live in lagos
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Derrylatei: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2021
No sowegbe for lagos
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by toprealman: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Mama of Africa. She must have learn a thing or two from the 1929 women riot.
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2021
I swear,this country na cruise!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Tcwork: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Great!
And this is the future of female?
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by gmaribel(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Opexzy:
Lmao,
Lagos, where virtually everybody dey resonate craze on a different level.
Lagos, where people people go to any extent just to prove they are more crazy than the other.

I think we are just two left, i mean the number of normal persons for Lagos grin grin

Plenty crazy people in Lagos.
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by stalingraddd(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2021
You are mentally ill
sapphiere:
Great!
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Drone95(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
LLagos state, the Federal capital territory
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by stalingraddd(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Grow up
sapphiere:
Great!
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by mrde(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
jawalis:
That’s in Lagos but the woman has went too far. If the driver change it for mama now; people will be yelling. They will soon slap sense into her brain if she doesn’t respect herself when those goons come over there.
Aaaaahhh!!!
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by MONEY247: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is Lagos
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Great!

Bla bla bla..

FTC even on your own thread!!! undecided
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by sowilli: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Great!
are you saying females aren’t existing now. Post like this already makes a girl child feel she isn’t existing
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by bigcee(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
jawalis:
That’s in Lagos but the woman has went too far. If the driver change it for mama now; people will be yelling. They will soon slap sense into her brain if she doesn’t respect herself when those goons come over there.
Slap? kuku tell us say u dey beat ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Great!

Lol. Hope you saw my mail?
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Chirowman(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
This woman practiced taekwondo
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons people abandon lagos

There's madness in the air, from the airport to the island

Even the air dey vex, e go turn your white shirt brown

1 Like

Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by SEGLIZ: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Great!

na this kind thread you dey enjoy take sow cloth.
thread like this dey always tortori you.
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by omlueh(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Even Asolo at ikorodu my brother
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Everybody na werey for lagos...

I enter there in 2018 as a Bini son go run some dope matter....I be think say warey many for edo state

Na when i reach lagos i see them wareys..

Imagine all of them dey speak yoruba
Even the drivers and conductors way i enter thier motor dey speak yorubas.....I was surprised...the next thing I heard from the conductor was "owo da"...!...it was later that day a female friend of mine who is a Yoruba was saying it means money
Locating osoloway, ajao estate was difficult for a real niggarr that day....that was when i now realized that there is osolo and isolo

1 Like

Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by jawalis(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Beat am now. With your English wey pothole full. Shebi na so you dey slap your mama for house.
Pls correct me. But before you do, engage the functioning part of your eyes and you’ll see I mixed pidgin with English. Professor
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by ipswitch: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just box that Iskilu to one side and take control. If one lives in Lasgidi, no need to watch Nollywood!
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by jawalis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
bigcee:

Slap? kuku tell us say u dey beat ur mama.
Really. Must you bring that woman here. Even when I didn’t mention anyone.
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Whiteshield: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
jawalis:

Pls correct me. But before you do, engage the functioning part of your eyes and you’ll see I mixed pidgin with English. Professor

jawalis:

You lack good parental upbringing and you lack proper education.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by jawalis(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

You lack good parental upbringing and you lack proper education.
OMG. Pls respect yourself and leave my mention. How dare you say such derogatory words to me. Who do you think you are? Stay away or you meet your worse nightmare from here.
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by damosky12(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
jawalis:

Stay there ok. Those kpoli boys no send.

Someone has aptly responded to you:

Whiteshield:

He is an untrained idiot. If he touches that woman, he will be surprised that it is the driver of the bus that will slap him.
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Person wey no get small madness no go fit stay lag lol
Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by Whiteshield: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
jawalis:

OMG. Pls respect yourself and leave my mention. How dare you say such derogatory words to me. Who do you think you are? Stay away or you meet your worse nightmare from here.

Worst. Why are you typing like an illiterate?
When you think of slapping your elders, be ready for outsiders to give you the home training you didn't get at home.

1 Like

Re: Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) by jawalis(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whiteshield:

Worst. Why are you typing like an illiterate?
When you think of slapping your elders, be ready for outsiders to give you the home training you didn't get at home.
Since you can’t respect yourself Mr. Ancient of days, I’ll stay away from you. Peace !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.