Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections (9582 Views)

Election Campaigns: INEC Lists Guidelines For Conduct Of Rallies / INEC Lists Benefits Of Proposed National Electoral Offences Commission / Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections by Iseoluwa2050(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2021
[b][/b]INEC want to stay another story, we dey watch and sit down on seat very well, we do stand up right just to see wetin dey go do ooooooh

God come and judge this undecidedINEC want to stay another story, we dey watch and sit down on seat very well, we do stand up right just to see wetin dey go do ooooooh

God come and judge this
Re: INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections by SmartPolician: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a startup party outside APC and PDP winning the governorship election in Anambra, I see the results seriously challenged in court, I see many uncertainties, I see power going to the new party, I see APC trying to revisit the verdict after 14 months, I see them in court, I see them loose the case. This I have seen.

Take it or leave it, APGA cannot lose Anambra State
Re: INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2021
False prophet, thou art. No political party but APGA will win the election in Anambra State.
FalseProphet1:
I see a startup party outside APC and PDP winning the governorship election in Anambra, I see the results seriously challenged in court, I see many uncertainties, I see power going to the new party, I see APC trying to revisit the verdict after 14 months, I see them in court, I see them loose the case. This I have seen.
Re: INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections by Onarabu: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Stanweezy:
2021 or 2023, the title get one leg

I wonder o!
Re: INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I know you are thinking of Ifeanyi Uba...
Re: INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections by ourblogpost: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Before we can begin making something strong, you need to choose what tone to make. Concrete Minecraft can have any potential options in contrast How to make concrete in minecraft to beats: red, orange, yellow, green, lime, cyan, light blue, blue, purple, maroon, pink, earthy colored, dark, dim, light dim or white. Can be gotten by color creating, smelling or exchanging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Moghalu To Speak At Nigeria Youth Decide Conference October 1 / Seyi Tinubu's Wife Is Igbo / "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.