Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Project Finance - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Project Finance (972 Views)

Trade & Import Finance / Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Finance by zionbiz: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
Can there be firm or individual that can finance hospitality business to the tune of N500M?
Re: Project Finance by tokoro: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Call 08183142420.it wl b arrangd 4u!
Re: Project Finance by kamisco: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ t.okoro
Can you faciltitate the finance of a real estate development project as well?
Re: Project Finance by sholatech(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2011
T. Okoro again, there is know that your so-called Finbank Flash Me account can be used to provide 500million loan;Its either u want to use it to shore up your Sapphire Club or you want to wipe away that money once placed in Flash Me Cash
Re: Project Finance by emmaayomid: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2011
Hello brother, i have contact with financial company in canda.they finance a project from 5million dollars above and they never request for collateral,upfront fees,disbursement fees but they need to see your good business plan,financial summary & feasibility study.well you can get across to me on italiojohn@gmail.com or 08091467463
Re: Project Finance by kamisco: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
emmaayomid:

Hello brother, i have contact with financial company in canda.they finance a project from 5million dollars above and they never request for collateral,upfront fees,disbursement fees but they need to see your good business plan,financial summary & feasibility study.well you can get across to me on italiojohn@gmail.com or 08091467463

I will hook up with you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Can Deliver Cashew Nuts {more Than 200mt} Weekly To You,as Urgent As You Need It @ Best Price! / Indoor And Outdoor Christmas Decorations For Homes, Offices, Schools,churches. / Way2trading.com Our B2B Portel Please Give Us The Suggestions For Batter Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.