Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks (5235 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by trendysturvs(f): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Blogger Linda Ikeji has replied a follower who left a comment after she shared new lovely photos saying she shouldn't have stretch marks because she is wealthy.

https://tsbnews.com/2021/01/linda-ikeji-replies-follower-who-said-she-isnt-supposed-to-have-stretch-marks-because-she-is-rich/

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by YoonSung79: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Gbeborun fan
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Hongkog(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stretch marks are soo cute and sexy, like awwwn I love ladies with them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
When some children with the privilege of a phone decide to type anyhow
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's true to some extent and i Guess Nigeria female celebs don't really take care of themselves.

They are lazy and just buy anything from the market without research.

If you have seen the skin of south female korea celebs and some America and european female celebs, just like mirror and no it's not video editing or make up and i talking about real skin and the truth is diet plays important roles in skin too and this is what NIGERIA ladies don't understand.
All they know Is eba, fufu, semo, starch, eating like gluttons and drinking beer on top, gaining weight like hippopotamus just because they have money.

Nigeria ladies believes eating like gluttons, shawarma, barbecue and the rest is an evidence there is money and yet a 50 years old woman in asia or mexico or spain is more beautiful with beautiful skin than 80% of 30 years old Nigeria females.

You all should take a clue from Bianca ojukwu on how to live a healthy lifestyle with clear skin.

Life is not about eating food like elephants.

I don't mean to be bias but anything beauty products made in Nigeria or Africa is a no no for me.
How many research lab do we have In Nigeria for us to start producing standard beauty products.
Or do you all think beauty products and creams is about mixing this and that.

Does the government even carry out proper research before approving this products?

by the order of Ishawuru.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by osamz007: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
It's true to some extent and i Guess Nigeria female celebs don't really take care of themselves.

If you have seen the skin of south female korea celebs and some America and european female celebs, just like mirror and no it's not video editing or make up and i talking about real skin and the truth is diet plays important roles in skin too and this is what NIGERIA ladies don't understand.
All they know Is eba, fufu, semo, starch, eating like gluttons and drinking beer on top, gaining weight like hippopotamus just because they have money.

Nigeria ladies believes eating like gluttons, shawarma, barbecue and the rest is an evidence there is money and yet a 50 years old woman in asia or mexico or spain is more beautiful with beautiful skin than 80% of 30 years old Nigeria females.

You all should take a clue from Bianca ojukwu on how to live a healthy lifestyle with clear skin.

I don't mean to be bias but anything beauty products made in Nigeria or Africa is a no no for me.
How many research lab do we have In Nigeria for us to start producing standard beauty products.

Does the government even carry out proper research before approving this products?

WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU. NO ONE WILL SAVE YOI

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
She’ll have stretch marks because she doesn’t care for a gym. Then again they weren’t meant to look so bad if she exercised because she won’t balloon too much from pregnancy. The only time we saw her try something remotely active was during pregnancy and likely from the advice of doctors who claim it makes childbirth easy.

It’s funny how regardless of how painful giving birth is, women try their best to always look sexy so men can deposit a child in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by longetivity(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
Stretch marks are soo cute and sexy, like awwwn
I love ladies with them.
reduce the level of weeds you've been taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Rproxy88(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na bleaching cream coz this one na

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Minjim: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
Stretch marks are soo cute and sexy, like awwwn
I love ladies with them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by EXLOVER(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
trendysturvs:
Blogger Linda Ikeji has replied a follower who left a comment after she shared new lovely photos saying she shouldn't have stretch marks because she is wealthy.

https://tsbnews.com/2021/01/linda-ikeji-replies-follower-who-said-she-isnt-supposed-to-have-stretch-marks-because-she-is-rich/
Celebrities will see more than 1000 comments but won't reply, the only reply to the one that really hit them, them go form like say he nor pepe them.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Hongkog(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
reduce the level of weeds you've been taking

No weed bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by TruthHurts1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stretchmark looking like tribal marks
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by mytime24(f): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
I dey come

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Iceyjayz: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
mytime24:
I dey come
Make sense for once in Ur life
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Adaanna(f): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Is alright
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Ahumanbeing: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerian ladies care only about their face.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by We4all: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

American/European celebs with beautiful skin? You got to be kidding me! Most of those whites that have dark spots and wrinkled skin.

You should know that even Kim Kardashian with all the picture editing doesn't even come close to having a beautiful skin.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Waiting for mumus to defend her that Air Conditions, IPhone 99 camera and enjoyment "changed"her skin. That's their new defense for their light skinned. She has joined the bleaching gang since. Bleaching makes skin thin.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by RAGEofFIRE: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
undecided
A lowlife tryna yarn trash to a successful lady.......People need to learn how to mind their f*cking business......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

It is caused by her over bleaching.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
RAGEofFIRE:
undecided
A lowlife tryna yarn trash to a successful lady.......People need to learn how to mind their f*cking business......
Upload your bank details.
You can't know if a line is crooked unless you have an idea of a straight line'.
Only a low life can identify one. Someone who over bleached and got stretch marks is not supposed to wear a short dress and revealing them.
If she was an average person, I guess your comment should have been different.
Stop ass wiping!
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by igbowoman: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ask the Mamaemeka to upload her picture
Bad belle
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
She’ll have stretch marks because she doesn’t care for a gym. Then again they weren’t meant to look so bad if she exercised because she won’t balloon too much from pregnancy. The only time we saw her try something remotely active was during pregnancy and likely from the advice of doctors who claim it makes childbirth easy.

It’s funny how regardless of how painful giving birth is, women try their best to always look sexy so men can deposit a child in them.
She is bleaching, all her sisters in short are all bleaching. You don't have too much control over the after effect of bleaching.
Bleaching makes skin thin.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by RAGEofFIRE: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You can't know if a line is crooked unless you have an idea of a straight line'.
Only a low life can identify one. Someone who over bleached and got stretch marks is not supposed to wear a short dress and revealing them.
Stop ass wiping!

........said a zombie.....I'll ass wipe for all I care......add your family's wealth together, it wouldn't come close to her body cream......now, give your mom her phone
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
RAGEofFIRE:

........said my zombie.mother ....I'll ass wipe for all I care......add my 15th generation family's wealth together, it wouldn't come close to her hypo body cream......now, I want to give my mom her phone

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by pepperdemzombie: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2021
igbowoman:
Ask the Mamaemeka to upload her picture
Bad belle
To criticize over bleaching is now bad belle because una see money? If the person criticized is an ordinary person, I guess mouth will change.
Igbo women are NATURALLY light skinned indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2021
[s]
LoyalHustler1:

[/s]

Sorry to say this but you sound dumb

You must have seen these so called celebrities up close and personal to know they don't have stretch marks? Something that comes natural or through weight, or you've never seen or heard of slim or thin ladies with stretch marks?

And have you seen the inner thighs and belle of Bianca to know she doesn't have any? Or just the noticeable appearance that shows clear skin?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2021
We4all:

American/European celebs with beautiful skin? You got to be kidding me! Most of those whites that have dark spots and wrinkled skin.

You should know that even Kim Kardashian with all the picture editing doesn't even come close to having a beautiful skin.

Same Kim and her sisters that constantly uses lazers to remove stretch marks, you should know these ones supporting celebs are low life's with low esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Rproxy88:
Na bleaching cream coz this one na

What? Where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2021
meobizy:

You know the bolded gave you out as being a man right?

So why are you scared of identifying yourself as a man? Talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Stop ass wiping!

I don't get, are you saying only bleaching causes stretch marks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures / Nicki Minaj Poses In a Bikini / Finally Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare bosoms (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.