Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (105563 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Neighbor / Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ebenope(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
I can help you to achieve it.... Contact zero eight zero six seven one five two two four four.
Lustronhomes@gmail.com
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Feranmi4christ(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

Yeah, it's possible.

I will give a good and standard electrical design of this your structure.
A building is incomplete without electrical installations.
I can give you an electrical design that will beautify this building in less than a week at affordable rate.
Contact me through my email: calleltech@gmail.com
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by SwissGeneva(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

I am an engineer and can boldly tell you it's possible. I have built a duplex to plastering level in two months.A Bungalow can be finished in 3months or less.

You can contact me for more details
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

How long did you cure the decking? Max strength not gained and you think you did a good job? 2 months to plastering level of a duplex is a crime[color=#990000][/color] Sir. That's not a good one though bungalow in 3 months is very possible.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Lovelyperson(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is very possible sir. In 90days it will be done from foundation to roof and painting
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Sctests: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ever8090:
oga be specific about the state in South south because here in rivers state, omo onile is rampant and seriously annoying more than any place in the world

All those hungry Ikwerre cult boys wey no get work.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Wondermumsy(f): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
it's possible if you have the money.if you are in need of a professional electrician I'm here.for the electrical side
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...

Then it's possible...

Use togo or cameroon labourers..

They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...

Day and night...

Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...

Remember to settle omo onile...

Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
Yes.
Block work 10days. Roofing 5days, ceiling 5days, plastering 5days, plumbing 5days, tiling 5days, painting 5days. Electrical 5days
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Emeka71(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
That house can be built in 3 months if the money is available.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Akinola4: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
This house could cost up to hw much pls
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by promzy555(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

I am an engineer and can boldly tell you it's possible. I have built a duplex to plastering level in two months.A Bungalow can be finished in 3months or less.

You can contact me for more details
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
How much will it cost me to have such building?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by saintruky(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
nams77:

This year. Well boys still dey waka dey collect money.
Na Asaba okowa dey, those boys dey street.

Well, I will ask around tomorrow.
Cc:saintruky

E get number sef when u suppose take report such cases... D boys dey do trial luck.. who fall mugu for dem na know... Warri too fear
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by xperienced(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
frozen70:

This is a bungalow

All the materials he needs are just available

The most important thing is his money, man powers are also available on ground

It does not work that way. Concrete fascia otherwise known as parapet needs at least 3 weeks before loosing it's formwork, talk more of it's dressing. 1 month is not enough.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Paulianfa(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...
Then it's possible...
Use togo or cameroon labourers..
They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...
Day and night...
Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...
Remember to settle omo onile...
Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.

ahahahahahahahaha that kind shit hahaha nna witches and wizards combo..
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by princejones(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Very possible sir,this house was started last week of November and everything is almost by this month end

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Paulianfa(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
With sufficient man power and availability of materials, u pack in 3 months nah... I know of a sound civil engineering smart correct man in south south region.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by kevotek1000(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
When money dey 3months too much... If you're buying blocks is more better so that can fast. More labourers , drill borehole make sand and cements available.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by dikokoyo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes you can...
LET ME DO YOUR ELECTRICAL WORKS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL BUILDING
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Rexnegro(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below
It's possible since money ain't a problem... All you need do is increase workers bro on every stage of the development. Na money dey talk no be so ?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by freshvine(f): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2021
If you really have money you could deliver the build in less than a month. There's an equipment th as t dries concrete work as soon as they're set.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Dreyton36: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2021
The question be say you Don chop ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by AlexJustin(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2021
As a structural engineer I can boldly tell you that this project is feasible in 45 days provided money and good weather is available. I did a storey building in 3 months.

in projects, your money speaks.
check my signature

PS: I can also give you a better design. this one is obsolete.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Homextras: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2021
Oturatetuala:
I built mine in 3month and 2weeks, a 4bedroom duplex.
So it is possible if there is a enough cash

Rough cost pls?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by obstead200(m): 12:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Jabhunter:
Two months is impossible in the normal setting .. But with enough money to hire enough laborers.. I mean.. Enough

Three months should be okay
oga, that is a bungalow. 2 months is very very possible. With a good foreman and skilled workmen, that house should be painted in 2 months. For starters, getting that house to lintel level can be done in four days
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by obstead200(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2021
xperienced:

It does not work that way. Concrete fascia otherwise known as parapet needs at least 3 weeks before loosing it's formwork, talk more of it's dressing. 1 month is not enough.
Na lie.
He can use precast and get it prepared on the floor while the building is ongoing....that would eliminate the need for dressing. When it is mounted, while giving it a week to set reasonably, plastering work can start. During plastering, doors can be mounted and window frames (if casement is not being used) can be mounted and dressed simultaneously. Wall and floor tiling can even commence sef. Ten days after the concrete facial is mounted, roofing can start.

Like I said, all the Work needs is cash, skilled and sufficient labour and a very smart foreman.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Adegunle4(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Three months is more than enough to build this when there’s adequate cash flow .
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:00am On Jan 21, 2021
FirstCounsel:
I've heard about the efficiency of these Togolese labourers compared to 9ja ones. Can you enlighten me more please. Thanks
As a site engineer, there is no difference involving Togolese or Cameroon labourers, once my people has been paid fine and incentives are given to motivate them. Tell them ur target and they wl do fine
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by obstead200(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2021
SwissGeneva:

How long did you cure the decking? Max strength not gained and you think you did a good job? 2 months to plastering level of a duplex is a crime[color=#990000][/color] Sir. That's not a good one though bungalow in 3 months is very possible.
as long as the braces were no removed until the decking is cured, and as long as load was not placed on the slab but on the beams, who says what he did was wrong?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by allcomage: 1:24am On Jan 21, 2021
FirstCounsel:
I've heard about the efficiency of these Togolese labourers compared to 9ja ones. Can you enlighten me more please. Thanks
Togolese don't do fast work because they are more detailed than their Nigeria counterparts. They must use range, rope and plum their work and that take a while Nigerians don't do them as a standard practice.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 1:45am On Jan 21, 2021
spores99:
call or chat me 09088991401 I have business proposal for you
Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.