Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (105810 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Neighbor / Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by cedricksly: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
All of you saying omonile must be in the south, I speak for some communities in Benin, now this is how it is done.

Before you build any house you must first go to the community head and ask what their cost is for development.. It ranges from 20k to 100k where I have seen. After you pay that and buy kolanut and maybe 2 crate beer and one gin for prayer... U start work... U don't have problem with boys coming to extort you. Any boys who come to extort you, are solely on their own and not sent by the community and they do so at their own risk.....

Does it even make common sense that you just buy land and start building, without meeting the elders of the community you are building your property? Seems like disregard tho.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by tundeblack: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2021
09043383280 it's 100percent possible sir. We are tested and trusted at Ralphsal Group . See us on king tundeblack Asiwaju on Facebook for our numerous projects
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by peeps4u: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2021
fykes:

Here.

Thanks so much.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by tundeblack: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Very possible. 09043383280 contact Ralphsal Group pls
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Olantia002(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2021
When there is money ,it is possible to build mansion in 3month ,precisely engage a professional builder who knows his work.Be wise in choosing anyone that will work for you.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Onuoha1234(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Your request is vague. I am an architect since 1961. The cost of the building depeñds on basically the volume. Forget about artisans from outside places.It is hype.There is no reason for rush.You need more than three months to do a good job.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by cyndylove64(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Thanks.
Money is already available, it's just waiting to be used.

I just want to do it before rain starts falling again.
by the order of Ishawuru.
then get to work.is very possible.i know someone that build a storey building in less than 3months
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by sojiadebayo: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Jabhunter:
Two months is impossible in the normal setting .. But with enough money to hire enough laborers.. I mean.. Enough

Three months should be okay

give me one reason why 2 months is not more than enough
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adonnii(f): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
ebuka10box:
sir I would have done more but I just have 1k in my naija account, can I send it
please i will manage
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by samwillyco1(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2021
It is more than possible, once the needed resources are available.

One guy built his own in less than two months
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by samwillyco1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

It is possible to be build in less than two months, if the needed resources are available, get materials ready especially blocks, iron, water, carpentering materials, electric wires and ask your engineer to give door/ protector measurements to the welders immediately the work starts, so that they can meet up.
N/B Block works can be rounded up within two weeks or before, if chemicals are applied to the cement. The only dely you will have will be on part of carpenters during roofing.
Finally buy materials by yourself, to avoid stories especially, iron, carpentering and electrical materials.

Good luck and happy Christmas/ New year.
My account number will be sent to you , if you ask me to grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by krownie: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
adonnii:
please i will manage
Hello i saw this post very early this morning,have you found some help already?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by samwillyco1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
kingralph:
OP I am curious. How much will it take to build this house?

Number of flats and interior designs matters/materials used in building it.

Secondly labour fee/materials differs based on locations.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Hangulsaram: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jessepaid:

Have you ever seen a major road construction contract given directly to a Nigerian before?

It's always these Arab contractors, CCECC, or Cranesburg contractors...

And they are arabs or Chinese anyways...

Alot of Nigerians are accustomed to bureaucracy..

This makes things slow and threatens to close the window of opportunity that these politicians use to steal money...

But with the arabs and chinese, things are blunt and straight forward...

The governor secures 80billon for a contract he takes 30billion and tells the white contractors to make do with the remaining 50billion..

The government also refuses to use Nigerian contractors and their logistics... To avoids leaks about how much was really used for the project..

You get the point now?
And we the masses are not helping matters at all, the little private ones we have part from government contract why can’t we use it to help ourselves?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ebuka10box(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
adonnii:
please i will manage
ok ,will do that
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MrBanner(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
krownie:

That guy is a fraudster, send him money at your own peril
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MrBanner(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
ebuka10box:
ok ,will do that

That guy is a scammer, send him money at your own peril
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by eddyline(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below
nice layout. how many rooms are there?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MarveworldG: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You made the second photo? Impressive
Location please

Yes sir.
We are in Port Harcourt and also in Lagos (Ibeju-lekki). We render services anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by saintruky(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
nams77:

Abeg give me the control if you get am

Anytime i hear am on radio... I go try save am then send u... Mega fm dey air am steady.. 08108910891 na d fm digit, call n ask for it...

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
MarveworldG:

Yes sir.
We are in Port Harcourt and also in Lagos (Ibeju-lekki). We render services anywhere in Nigeria
Nice. Do you di interstate jobs?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by fabulous85: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
bugativeron:

I repeat use cotonou or Togo boys for all your work. Do not make mistake of using Nigerians. Especially those Oshogbo boys
pls can I gave the number of the togo guys
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by fabulous85: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
pezeji:
if it's here in Lagos, it's very possible. contract a Togo or contonou boys.. they are fast, skilled and less in charges. but I will offer to do the windows for you... Best quality and and affordable
number of the togo guys pls
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by fabulous85: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They are so much better and neater. They can make straight walls, unlike their Nigerian brethren. Unless you meet a "fake" one, they are always really good at building, esp tiling.
pls can I have their number
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adonnii(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
ebuka10box:
ok ,will do that
am still hopeful sir
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adonnii(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
krownie:

im still hopeful sir
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ebuka10box(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
MrBanner:

That guy is a scammer, send him money at your own peril
u know him?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MarveworldG: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Nice. Do you di interstate jobs?
Yes sir
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by PropertyVendor(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
UPDATED: New Pricelist (21/01/2021)

Below is the current prices of POP cement in Nigeria.

ABS POP CEMENT 40kg – 8,000 NAIRA

AZ MOULDA 40kg - Not Available

BEST PLASTER PRODUCT { BPP} - Not Available

GYPROC PLASTER - Not Available

SUPER WHITE - Not Available

POP Screeding Paint With Price In Nigeria:

VEGALUX PAINT- Not Available

FINECOAT PAINT- 3,500 Naira

GVC PAINT- Not Available

GROUND PAINT - Not Available

BLAZE PAINT - Not Available

Sponge/Filas/ Fibre

220,000 NAIRA for 100KG

Bonds/Screeding Bond:

Top bond

Top Bond- 6,000 NAIRA for 5 kg

Vinko Bond- Not Available

Metro Bond- Not Available

10kg Bond:

Top Bond- 11,500 NAIRA for 10 kg

Vinko Bond- Not Available

Metro Bond- Not Available

20kg Bond:

Top Bond- Not Available

Prices Of Asbestos Ceiling Board

Asbestos ceiling board is a decorative ceiling tile designed to compliment the tastefully furnished interiors of today’s modern buildings.

length x breadth = 1.22m x 1.22m

Thickness = 3mm

Advantages
*Non combustible.
*Decorative finish.
*Rot & rust proof.
*Durable.
*Pretigious.
*Pest resistant.
*It does not get stained by rainwater from leaking roof, thereby eliminating periodic replacement cost.

Below is the current prices of Asbestos ceiling board in Nigeria.

POP CEILING BOARD DESIGNS – 2,500 NAIRA

PLAIN CEILING BOARD DESIGNS – 2,300 NAIRA

Call,

Fidelis070-6481-6581 || 080-7590-2447

Note:

Prices are same on all locations in Benin-City / Delta State.
Prices are based on bulk discounts and apply when you buy in large quantities.
Prices are at current rates and may change later due to market forces.

Latest Prices of Building Materials in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.