Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (105568 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Neighbor / Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2021
Jfkitchen123:
About how much would it cost? Rough estimation?
Depends on your location sir...you can call or chat me up for further details
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adonnii(f): 2:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by adonnii(f): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2021
f you really have money you could deliver the build in less than a month.
There's an equipment i red that dries concrete work as soon as they're set.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Everest9(m): 2:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Bro if the money is not a problem, the house can even be finished in 2 months. I have built a 5 rooms duplex in less than 4 months for someone and if you don't mind I can help you get it done without wasting your money unnecessarily for a token.

LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Hello everyone,I'm a civil engineer with years of experience in building construction, I'm available if you are in need of an assistance in your site.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by weyreypey: 3:31am On Jan 21, 2021
freshvine:
If you really have money you could deliver the build in less than a month. There's an equipment th as t dries concrete work as soon as they're set.

Hmmmm
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by weyreypey: 3:34am On Jan 21, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

I am an engineer and can boldly tell you it's possible. I have built a duplex to plastering level in two months.A Bungalow can be finished in 3months or less.

You can contact me for more details
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
You're a dangerous person.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jennifer89(f): 3:43am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

omo onile is everywhere in Warri you must pay deve to the community before you build if not you no go build community bioz no go let you lift shovel

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Hangulsaram: 4:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...

Then it's possible...

Use togo or cameroon labourers..

They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...

Day and night...

Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...

Remember to settle omo onile...

Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
Nigerian poor masses are the problem of themselves, yet we blame government. The little job that should be reserved for our people is what you are advising him to give to Togolese and Cameroonians when we have our own brothers and Sisters that can do it. I hope ur own job is transferred to the same people too.
@ LoyalHustler1 I am sure you have some people you knew or relative that can do the Job,all you need is to negotiate with them and tell them what you want.
Before you say that our people charge too much, consider the cost of living here in Nigeria and in those countries.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Sirbifest(m): 4:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

How many bedrooms?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by fykes(m): 5:10am On Jan 21, 2021
peeps4u:

You care to show a pictorial example of what you describe please?
Here.

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Yinkagbo(m): 5:21am On Jan 21, 2021
olukaygold:

I can build this in two months if money wont be an hindrance. I'm a Professional Bricklayer,worked in Ghana and Togo but presently at a site in Ado ekiti,I can send you pictures of my past work sir.

Pls can I have your contact,
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by drkay(m): 5:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Nigerian poor masses are the problem of themselves, yet we blame government. The little job that should be reserved for our people is what you are advising him to give to Togolese and Cameroonians when we have our own brothers and Sisters that can do it. I hope ur own job is transferred to the same people too.
@ LoyalHustler1 I am sure you have some people you knew or relative that can do the Job,all you need is to negotiate with them and tell them what you want.
Before you say that our people charge too much, consider the cost of living here in Nigeria and in those countries.
God bless you and your hustle. You’re patriotic.
That project will keep more than 10 Nigerian artisans busy during its construction and thereby put food on their table.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Sunnycliff(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2021
okalo:

I pray o, 7m can take it to woodwork (roofing nt included)

Is a lie... It will go beyond roofing
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jessepaid(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Have you ever seen a major road construction contract given directly to a Nigerian before?

It's always these Arab contractors, CCECC, or Cranesburg contractors...

And they are arabs or Chinese anyways...

Alot of Nigerians are accustomed to bureaucracy..

This makes things slow and threatens to close the window of opportunity that these politicians use to steal money...

But with the arabs and chinese, things are blunt and straight forward...

The governor secures 80billon for a contract he takes 30billion and tells the white contractors to make do with the remaining 50billion..

The government also refuses to use Nigerian contractors and their logistics... To avoids leaks about how much was really used for the project..

You get the point now?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by STINOS(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
Lol i hear you. I witnessed it from start to finish. They worked on the site 247. They use up to 80% cement for the casting.
I am not a novice in the building industry. For concrete to attain it's full strength it must be properly cured. Failure to do so is a disaster waiting to happen. Continuing block work on a deck when the concrete is not properly cured is very wrong.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by TANID(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

it's Very Very Possible sir As Long As Money Is On grand To Do It but But You Need very Good Supervisor just Like How My Sister Does To build Her Twins flat In 6weeks.

Anyways Sir I'm Here For Your Interior and Exterior
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by observer2020(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Oga, two months is enough for the building....
See analysis....
Clearing of the bushes = 2 days
Marking of the foundation = 1 day
Digging of the foundation with enough manpower = 1 day
Blinding of the foundation and setting of blocks = 2 days..
Laying of blocks to lintel level = 2 days...

When all this are going on, the iron man for lintel is on work already and people digging as soak away are always on duty...

Boarding of the lintel = 3 days
Casting of the lintel with enough manpower = 1 day
Raising the blocks to roof level = 2 days.
Roofing = 7 days
Plumbing (if surface) = 3 days
Plastering of the house = 5 days
Installation of pop already molded for windows = 3 days.
Tiling with enough experience workers = 6 days
Installation of windows and doors and the dressing of them = 3 days
Painting = 4 days...
Concrete floor for the compound = 3 days

Jessepaid:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Technology14: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Call/whatsapp : 09097430451. Incase you need affordable solar lights to lighting your construction site at night for the safety of your workers.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by observer2020(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Please tell ur Engineer to make the building 10 blocks from DPC(foundation) and four blocks from the lintel....
My brother, you will like the looks of ur building more than this original one, and your building will still be in fashion 30 years to come.

For more information 07037211667

Jessepaid:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jessepaid(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
observer2020:
Oga, two months is enough for the building....
See analysis....
Clearing of the bushes = 2 days
Marking of the foundation = 1 day
Digging of the foundation with enough manpower = 1 day
Blinding of the foundation and setting of blocks = 2 days..
Laying of blocks to lintel level = 2 days...

When all this are going on, the iron man for lintel is on work already and people digging as soak away are always on duty...

Boarding of the lintel = 3 days
Casting of the lintel with enough manpower = 1 day
Raising the blocks to roof level = 2 days.
Roofing = 7 days
Plumbing (if surface) = 3 days
Plastering of the house = 5 days
Installation of pop already molded for windows = 3 days.
Tiling with enough experience workers = 6 days
Installation of windows and doors and the dressing of them = 3 days
Painting = 4 days...
Concrete floor for the compound = 3 days

all true....but you still need to motivate the workers to work happily for you...

I know someone who when he was building his house came regularly and bought food and beer for everyone working at the site that day...

He did it at least 3 rimes a week..

Productivity levels went through the roof..

The labourers were never late...

And they built the house with their hearts...

Oh and yes there was always a fucking frenzy they all went crazy each time he bought them food and beer..

Followed by shouts of "twale" baba ooo!

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by topsy23: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

100% possible if the money is available

You can contact us for your ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL AND PLUMBING design and installation
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Architectsly: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

Its very much possible bro,
Meanwhile your building can look more classy and even save cost on roofing if u choose to do flat roofing contemporary designs...
You can also decide to change your concept after viewing my various bungalow aesthetically appealing designs.
For more;
Zero 81 three 67 four 123 eight

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by JIREN01: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Cost of building seem to be location specific. But 7m can get you that house, if na 4 bedroom flat with three toilets
Really? 7M is enough to build that, including the finishing?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2021
JIREN01:
Really? 7M is enough to build that, including the finishing?

As long as you don't use metro tiles
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by JIREN01: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2021
princejones:
Very possible sir,this house was started last week of November and everything is almost by this month end
Please, how much has been spent on this so far?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Vikalinda(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Which part of South South, hope not Port Harcourt because Obio Akpor boys sturbon pass them oo
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by alasane: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Haba wic kain 15m...6-10 million will run. In the past 4-6m but due rise in cement cost it cant. Remember he is building in south not lagos

your are a joker then
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by nams77: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
saintruky:

E get number sef when u suppose take report such cases... D boys dey do trial luck.. who fall mugu for dem na know... Warri too fear
Abeg give me the control if you get am
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ArticleBeast: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
alasane:

your are a joker then
K

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.