Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,858 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors (16627 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie / Sanwo-olu, Ibori Mourn Demola Seriki, Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Bimpe29: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Congratulations to Kayode Laro and the rest.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by LibertyRep: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
NUDGOSA Sarafa Tunji Ishola.

Entire NUDGOSAs are proud of your exploit.

1 Like

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Gbagura: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
helinues:
Sharafa Sabi sneak around sha
Tha man na amosun paddy. He was a former SSG in ogun state who later became minister of mines and steel development. He was the chairman of APM (breakaway faction of APC) and now an ambassador to the UK.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Coinbased: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by bash8936: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yoruba politicians are actually enjoying under this buhari government than Obasanjo own sef, no wonder them want to die there.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by muyis1979: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Imagine being made ambassador to Benin Republic!
What would have happened?
Such ambassador will be selling tokunbo cars and bags of rice.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by themaestro08(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
I'm Currently sick and in pains. Whoever will assist me anything, how ever little , I will be eternally grateful.

Union bank
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by humberjade: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Tha man na amosun paddy. He was a former SSG in ogun state who later became minister of mines and steel development. He was the chairman of APM (breakaway faction of APC) and now an ambassador to the UK.

I am telling you, Amosun's influence in this govt still solid no be small. UK? shocked shocked grin

But I wonder why triple A is still yet to get anything.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Dapson73(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Gbagura:

You analyse better. Seems you are from the best state in Nigeria (Ogun State)
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by sunniest(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
thundafire:
Imagine been posted to Ghana and Congo,oh I know the will sing Dbanj song 'Why me'
bash8936:
Yoruba politicians are actually enjoying under this buhari government than Obasanjo own sef, no wonder them want to die there.
thundafire:
Imagine been posted to Ghana and Congo,oh I know the will sing Dbanj song 'Why me'
one Benue man is posted to Namibia
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by ogubolokento(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2021
I didn't see my capable Maureen Tamuno
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Gbagura: 2:33am On Jan 19, 2021
humberjade:

I am telling you, Amosun's influence in this govt still solid no be small. UK? shocked shocked grin

But I wonder why triple A is still yet to get anything.
Triple A too get something but na coded.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Gbagura: 2:38am On Jan 19, 2021
LibertyRep:
NUDGOSA Sarafa Tunji Ishola.

Entire NUDGOSAs are proud of your exploit.
You're spotted ọmọ iya mi
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by humberjade: 2:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Triple A too get something but na coded.

Really? Coded? Which kind codes be that? grin...I highly doubt it...except maybe it is cash reward sha.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Gbagura: 3:00am On Jan 19, 2021
humberjade:

Really? Coded? Which kind codes be that? grin...I highly doubt it...except maybe it is cash reward sha.
If you understand workings of politics well, you should know what I meant by 'coded' especially with the way last election played out in ogun.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by thundafire: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2021
sunniest:

one Benue man is posted to Namibia
wetin be him name
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by humberjade: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Gbagura:
If you understand workings of politics well, you should know what I meant by 'coded' especially with the way last election played out in ogun.

Hmm...interesting...What's going on in Ogun APC now, with political foes all under one umbrella? Have bn away from home.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by sunniest(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
thundafire:
wetin be him name
Dr Terhemen Tarzoor PhD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solar Panel Demand Booms In Power-deficit Nigeria / SGF George Akume Marks 70th Birthday Today (photos) / FG To Pay Youth Unemployment Benefits, Sets Up Consumer Credit Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.