Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) (842 Views)

TWENTYFIFTH ( Any Info Pls). / Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) by 22guns(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2007
howdy,
pls i got a mail from RELTEL to come to their office btw now & friday dis week.
pls anyone with any info of wot they might ask can hola me at 08055185256 or gabsakpan@yahoo.com.
thanks all.
gab
Re: Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) by brainbox1: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello 22guns,
  Thanks for that info. But will you be kind enough to tell me where you wrote your own test. I came to understand there are 2 pending tests for which they are yet to call people for interview. Is it the one they wrote in King's college or the one at queens college? I need to know as I expect to be called also. I wrote mine in king's college. Thank you.
Re: Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) by awa(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
I am glad to hear that at last RELTEL has started inviting people for Interview as this has long  been awaited for those that took their test at King's College on the 31st of March. Basically, I think from what a reliable friend of mine that's working with them said, it nice for you to concentrate on issues relating to your discipline. Meanwhile, I want to plead with you to furnish the House about the Interview as that will will help a lot of others yet to be invited in having an understanding of what they are up to.
You need to do this ASAP because by so doing we will all get there by God's grace.

talk2uncleclemx@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation / Job Seekers Time To Post You Cv / Are Calculators Allowed For The First Bank Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.