Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) (32675 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't understand, but anyway, no.

Anyhow, goan find the time to learn how to make awesome meals, so that your wife won't send you packing out of her house tomorrow. All those work you're doing won't help you or turn out to be something, when it comes to being a family man and househusband. Your bed- and food-matics are the only things that really matter. A man that can cook for and sexually satisfy his Wife, the Head, is a fulfilled man. It is in the nature of men to strive for that.
Lol...you should try venturing into comedy you've got the humor for it. I'll subscribed to your YouTube skits provided you agree to share your profits with me equally. tongue

But on a serious note, if you get married you'll expect your hubby to make meals for you, else you'll send him parking out of his own house...lol, you're truly a drama queen. Anyway na cruise you de catch sha, enjoy the moment.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...you should try venturing into comedy you've got the humor for it. I'll subscribed to your YouTube skits provided you agree to share your profits with me equally. tongue

But on a serious note, if you get married you'll expect your hubby to make meals for you, else you'll send him parking out of his own house...lol, you're truly a drama queen. Anyway na cruise you de catch sha, enjoy the moment.
Mschew. Share profits equally and you're a mAn? A trado-chlistian mann for dah mata?

Fess, you wee gimme money to goan do comedy? undecided As a coven—clown—shit, as a Flying
Feminist FC member, sha, I have the oddities to succeed, grin, buh ya a stingy man. I won't gaan start a business that'll crash because of a lack of funds.

Deer, ham terring yew dee tluth. I wee send you outta ma house if you can't cook as a man. His what?? Hehehe. Which house? House that I bought and paid dowry over his head to bring him into? Abeg, dissolve that thinking.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mschew. Share profits equally and you're a mAn? A trado-chlistian mann for dah mata?

Fess, you wee gimme money to goan do comedy? undecided As a coven—clown—shit, as a Flying
Feminist FC member, sha, I have the oddities to succeed, grin, buh ya a stingy man. I won't gaan start a business that'll crash because of a lack of funds.

Deer, ham terring yew dee tluth. I wee send you outta ma house if you can't cook as a man. His what?? Hehehe. Which house? House that I bought and paid dowry over his head to bring him into? Abeg, dissolve that thinking.
My dear I've joined stingy men association o, so concerning the money you're requesting for, let me see what I can do. cool

To your next paragraph..are you telling me that where you're from it's women that do the marrying... interesting. Meaning the man will be a house husband, while his wife puts food on the table. Hmm...tell me more.

Which part of Nigeria does this culture exist? And don't tell me Igbo, because despite your fruitless efforts to mimic an onitsha accent when you pronounced truth as tluth, you failed woefully, so I won't believe you if you claim to be of the Igbo extraction. My best guess is that you're a fulani milkmaid. grin

Ehen... why did you remove your profile pics...aren't you proud of your looks anymore? tongue
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Nazgul:

My dear I've joined stingy men association o, so concerning the money you're requesting for, let me see what I can do. cool
angry angry angry

To your next paragraph..are you telling me that where you're from it's women that do the marrying... interesting. Meaning the man will be a house husband, while his wife puts food on the table. Hmm...tell me more.
You gerrit. There's no need, really, to know more. *shrugs*

Which part of Nigeria does this culture exist? And don't tell me Igbo, because despite your fruitless efforts to mimic an onitsha accent when you pronounced truth as tluth, you failed woefully, so I won't believe you if you claim to be of the Igbo extraction. My best guess is that you're a fulani milkmaid. grin
I am not of any Earthly race. That's all you need to know.

Ehen... why did you remove your profile pics...aren't you proud of your looks anymore? tongue
I am.

Just felt like putting one of a vacay I went on with my main boo. tongue
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

angry angry angry

You gerrit. There's no need, really, to know more. *shrugs*

I am not of any Earthly race. That's all you need to know.

I am.

Just felt like putting one of a vacay I went on with my main boo. tongue
So you're not from earth...I thought as much cos you sound so weird to be human. tongue

Oh...so you have a main boo...is he a human like us or weird like you. shocked
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
Nazgul:

So you're not from earth...I thought as much cos you sound so weird to be human. tongue

Oh...so you have a main boo...is he a human like us or weird like you. shocked
Well, now you knowww. I don't have blood flowing through my veins, too. cheesy

Keyword: main. grin They are extremely weird asf and own spaceships.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Well, now you knowww. I don't have blood flowing through my veins, too. cheesy

Keyword: main. grin They are extremely weird asf and own spaceships.
Can I test to confirm, I have a very sharp knife here with me I'm using to peel oranges, can I use it on your hand just to confirm your claims. I'm a very curious somebody. cool

Main...I thought main guy should be one person what's with the "They" do you have hundreds of main guys? undecided
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Nazgul:

Can I test to confirm, I have a very sharp knife here with me I'm using to peel oranges, can I use it on your hand just to confirm your claims. I'm a very curious somebody. cool
O.O O.O O.O You're a wuckedt somebody. So, you're actually going to... oh my God. cry cry What *would* you do that for?

Main...I thought main guy should be one person what's with the "They" do you have hundreds of main guys? undecided
^_^ ^_^.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 5:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

O.O O.O O.O You're a wuckedt somebody. So, you're actually going to... oh my God. cry cry What *would* you do that for?

^_^ ^_^.
To know if your claims of not having blood running through your veins is actually true. So why are you scared, or were your claims false? grin

Why were you mute on your next paragraph...so you have them in thousands...hmmm. I rest my case on that subject. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nazgul:

To know if your claims of not having blood running through your veins is actually true. So why are you scared, or were your claims false? grin

angry If you need a 'slaughter animal,' go find it else where. Not my body.

Why were you mute on your next paragraph...so you have them in thousands...hmmm. I rest my case on that subject. lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

angry If you need a 'slaughter animal,' go find it else where. Not my body. cheesy
Hmmm...are you so scared of death, my dear I'm not slaughtering you, I'll just cut a small portion of your body so don't be scared it's just to confirm if your claims that what runs in your veins isn't blood is true. smiley
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Hmmm...are you so scared of death, my dear I'm not slaughtering you, I'll just cut a small portion of your body so don't be scared it's just to confirm if your claims that what runs in your veins isn't blood is true. smiley

[img]https:///view/blank-stare-really-idontbelieveyou-side-gif-6151149.gif[/img]
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.