Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) (32676 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nazgul:

Come and carry me na.

I don't have to carry you (it's not me you'll break her back); you eventually went to bed last night, "wentn't you?" tongue
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't have to carry you (it's not me you'll break her back); you eventually went to bed last night, "wentn't you?" tongue
I'm not that heavy, so your back will definitely be safe. There's nothing to worry about. tongue

And yes I went to bed last night. But how about tonight, and tomorrow night, and all nights to come, who will carry me? embarassed
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nazgul:

I'm not that heavy, so your back will definitely be safe. There's nothing to worry about. tongue

And yes I went to bed last night. But how about tonight, and tomorrow night, and all nights to come, who will carry me? embarassed

[img]https:///view/baby-toddler-laughing-laugh-toppling-gif-4290934.gif[/img]

What's na my own??
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

[img]https:///view/baby-toddler-laughing-laugh-toppling-gif-4290934.gif[/img]

What's na my own??
Your own is to carry me as agreed. Surely that wouldn't be so difficult.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nazgul:

Your own is to carry me as agreed. Surely that wouldn't be so difficult.

"As agreed to what?" You're highly unserious.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

"As agreed to what?" You're highly unserious.
We have an agreement that you must carry me to bed every night. And you can even join me in bed sef if you don't mind.

So what's with the sudden change of heart. This is what I don't like. undecided
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

We have an agreement that you must carry me to bed every night. And you can even join me in bed sef if you don't mind.

So what's with the sudden change of heart. This is what I don't like. undecided

10101010100000000101010101010000000001000010101010001011111 ... whurt?? What are you trying to say? That's the numbers appearing on my screen, swrs.

angry Maybe you should switch to money language; I'll hondastand. Right now, I'm stressed, angry, tired, my brain is inflated from taking things in, that I can't even get anything, rn. So, please, talk money. My body may cool down.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

10101010100000000101010101010000000001000010101010001011111 ... whurt?? What are you trying to say? That's the numbers appearing on my screen, swrs.

angry Maybe you should switch to money language; I'll hondastand. Right now, I'm stressed, angry, tired, my brain is inflated from taking things in, that I can't even get anything, rn. So, please, talk money. My body may cool down.
Ok.

Money! Money!! Money!!!
Money is a means of exchange, it comes in notes and coins, it can be used to buy whatever you want.
Money! Money!! Money !!!

So has your body cooled down. I've talked money...hope you're ok now.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Walai, you no fit pass English exams - especially Lexis and Structure under JAMB syllabus. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nazgul:

Ok.

Money! Money!! Money!!!
Money is a means of exchange, it comes in notes and coins, it can be used to buy whatever you want.
Money! Money!! Money !!!

So has your body cooled down. I've talked money...hope you're ok now.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Walai, you no fit pass English exams - especially Lexis and Structure under JAMB syllabus. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But I passed jamb over a decade ago, and if I remember correctly I believe I passed English especially lexis and structure as well. wink

And for reminders I will be expecting you to carry me to bed tonight based on our agreement, you went MIA for ages and I became worried, but I'm glad you're back. Hopefully you'll hold your end of the bargain by carrying me to bed tonight, and you have nothing to worry about cos I'm not that heavy. tongue

How was your day sef.. I even forgot to ask?
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

But I passed jamb over a decade ago, and if I remember correctly I believe I passed English especially lexis and structure as well. wink

Ko matter. Irons rust. tongue

And for reminders I will be expecting you to carry me to bed tonight based on our agreement, you went MIA for ages and I became worried, but I'm glad you're back. Hopefully you'll hold your end of the bargain by carrying me to bed tonight, and you have nothing to worry about cos I'm not that heavy. tongue

I said you're unserious, and I still maintain that. !

How was your day sef.. I even forgot to ask?

Lol, I said how it was before, in passing... Just 'normally' not good.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ko matter. Irons rust. tongue

I said you're unserious, and I still maintain that. !

Lol, I said how it was before, in passing... Just 'normally' not good.
Lol...mine is stainless, it doesn't rust.

Hmmm...ayam not understanding this one you're saying that I'm unserious, how serious do you want me to be? Oh! I get you now, I'll do the carrying I think that's how it should be done, I'll carry you to bed and watch you sleep. That should make you view me as a serious person right? wink

Yea, and I talked money like you requested but you refused to get well. I don't know what else to do so that you can be happy. embarassed
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...mine is stainless, it doesn't rust.

Hmmm...ayam not understanding this one you're saying that I'm unserious, how serious do you want me to be? Oh! I get you now, I'll do the carrying I think that's how it should be done, I'll carry you to bed and watch you sleep. That should make you view me as a serious person right? wink

Yea, and I talked money like you requested but you refused to get well. I don't know what else to do so that you can be happy. embarassed

Wowwwnnn. cheesy Nora Roberts, Jayne Ann Krentz and the rest of them are my favorite, so I am definitely sure you're not picking these from their books.

It is likely from one story book in Chukwuemeka's Book Shop by the street's corner and written by one Bamgbose Olayiwola that you're picking these lines from, ehn? Ehn? cheesy That must be it.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wowwwnnn. cheesy Nora Roberts, Jayne Ann Krentz and the rest of them are my favorite, so I am definitely sure you're not picking these from their books.

It is likely from one story book in Chukwuemeka's Book Shop by the street's corner and written by one Bamgbose Olayiwola that you're picking these lines from, ehn? Ehn? cheesy That must be it.
To summarize all you've written....you're falling for my flattery, that means I'm making a headway. grin
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Even skeleton want to be a cultist.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

To summarize all you've written....you're falling for my flattery, that means I'm making a headway. grin

...that can be frustrated.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

...that can be frustrated.
You wouldn't be so inhumane to attempt such.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

You wouldn't be so inhumane to attempt such.

Inhumane?

I CAN attempt anything, lmao.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Inhumane?

I CAN attempt anything, lmao.
I don't believe you.... you're a drama queen, but you don't strike me as an inhumane person.

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

I don't believe you.... you're a drama queen, but you don't strike me as an inhumane person.

Ah. Tor. May the gods guide you in your beliefs about me, oh.

And come, you know I'm a drama queen, grin always getting mad and chill at will, and yet, what? You are trying to flatter me and drag me to which bus stop?

Why would you deliberately be relating with a drama queen?

Another thing, I dey break plate for head oh. When the spirit comes...
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ah. Tor. May the gods guide you in your beliefs about me, oh.

And come, you know I'm a drama queen, grin always getting mad and chill at will, and yet, what? You are trying to flatter me and drag me to which bus stop?

Why would you deliberately be relating with a drama queen?

Another thing, I dey break plate for head oh. When the spirit comes...
See leme tell you... everybody in Nigeria is mad o, just that we have different levels and categories.

Like yours when your spirit comes it's plate that you'll carry, my own spirit no de hear word o! It's bottle, plank or iron rod I will carry sharply break for person head. grin

So that's why I feel that things will work between us since we both share the same violent spirit. We can break each other's heads when the spirit comes, then rush each other to the hospital and apologize to each other once the spirit leaves. And after a while repeat the same process again, when the spirit returns. smiley
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nazgul:

See leme tell you... everybody in Nigeria is mad o, just that we have different levels and categories.

Like yours when your spirit comes it's plate that you'll carry, my own spirit no de hear word o! It's bottle, plank or iron rod I will carry sharply break for person head. grin

So that's why I feel that things will work between us since we both share the same violent spirit. We can break each other's heads when the spirit comes, then rush each to the hospital and apologize to each other once the spirit leaves. And after a while repeat the same process again, when the spirit returns. smiley

You forgot the part of erm, erm, erm... as a coven member sha, they'll ask of sacrifice. So watin I wan give the Matriarchs??

Thank God you know ayam unserious and mostly, mostly in a cruise mood. grin So you know that's just what this is, right? Imagine the Teletubbies or Dora the Explorer trying to flirt. cheesy

Lemme wish you a good day as it is more formal than a good night.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Nazgul:

So that's why I feel that things will work between us since we both share the same violent spirit. We can break each other's heads when the spirit comes, then rush each other to the hospital and apologize to each other once the spirit leaves. And after a while repeat the same process again, when the spirit returns. smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You forgot the part of erm, erm, erm... as a coven member sha, they'll ask of sacrifice. So watin I wan give the Matriarchs??

Thank God you know ayam unserious and mostly, mostly in a cruise mood. grin So you know that's just what this is, right? Imagine the Teletubbies or Dora the Explorer trying to flirt. cheesy

Lemme wish you a good day as it is more formal than a good night.
Hmmm... you're mostly in cruise mood, yet you're trying to sound formal by wishing me good day. Terrible contradiction. tongue

Do you know I woke up this morning without any scars or bruises and my plates were all intact. grin
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
apatheticme:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Una nor go kee pesin for this forum!!

WTH did I just read?? Nor go kill person pikin oh! Abeg
No worry...you no go die
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
apatheticme:

Errrrm, we weren't talking about me!
The moment you quoted me and hit the reply button, you officially requested that our talk should be extended to you, hence my reply.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
apatheticme:

Oga nor vex!

The comment was hilarious, that's why I quoted you! My bad! Won't happen again!
Lol...there's no need to feel awkward, I'm bored and would love a good company, and you're already sounding lively, let's gist biko before nature (sleep) calls. cheesy
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nazgul:

Hmmm... you're mostly in cruise mood, yet you're trying to sound formal by wishing me good day. Terrible contradiction. tongue

Do you know I woke up this morning without any scars or bruises and my plates were all intact. grin

Yep. Just so you don't get any ideas or run off with them.

Good for you that you found none of your plates broken, and definitely wouldn't be surprising if you are the type that never go in the kitchen to cook.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yep. Just so you don't get any ideas or run off with them.

Good for you that you found none of your plates broken, and definitely wouldn't be surprising if you are the type that never go in the kitchen to cook.
Lol...am I not expected to get ideas to run off with considering the magnitude of flattery you've experienced in this short period?

Hmmm...na person way get time de cook na. Most times I buy dinner on my way home and eat and sleep.

Cooking for me is mostly on weekends, and it's mostly light foods like spaghetti, rice, noodles...etc. those are the ones I can manage to prepare for now.
Re: 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...am I not expected to get ideas to run off with considering the magnitude of flattery you've experienced in this short period?

I don't understand, but anyway, no.

Hmmm...na person way get time de cook na. Most times I buy dinner on my way home and eat and sleep.

Cooking for me is mostly on weekends, and it's mostly light foods like spaghetti, rice, noodles...etc. those are the ones I can manage to prepare for now.

Anyhow, goan find the time to learn how to make awesome meals, so that your wife won't send you packing out of her house tomorrow. All those work you're doing won't help you or turn out to be something, when it comes to being a family man and househusband. Your bed- and food-matics are the only things that really matter. A man that can cook for and sexually satisfy his Wife, the Head, is a fulfilled man. It is in the nature of men to strive for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.