Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday (3260 Views)

Simon Ekpa : I Will Only Obey Nnamdi Kanu When He Address Biafrans From Finland / Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja / You Only Obey Court Orders That Suits Your Sentiments—Don Jazzy Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday by Jostoman: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ok
which one is ok there, Can a Yoruba or Igbo guys come to kaduna, Kano and katsina to be killing the northerners in the forest.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is not about igboho, this is the fight of all Yoruba in general. Kukah only criticize government for a bad governance they started threatening the man of God but the Fulani will have the confidence to go to southwest and southeast to kill people as they like and you want the people of that area to be happy that you are killing their people.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday by BlackBaron: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
I do not support people like this taking laws into their hands. This is the outcome of displacement, and loss of vegetation up North. Northern governors ARE A DISGRACE seeing their recalcitrance to tackle encroaching desertification or ignoring insecurity. Hence, getting people down south getting increasingly agitated with the little they have.

Here's China, Senegal reclaiming deserts whilst the so called African giant still has her head stuck in the sands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSn6S-H7m-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhPys-hfeA
Re: Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday by Dapson73(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
yanabasee1:

They have the right to live anywhere in this country....

You can't give your people the right to live anywhere and wouldn't give others the right to live next to you....

Same way your people are doing all sorts of criminal activities in their region is the same way they are doing evil I. your region...

They handle your excesses...You should learn to handle theirs too.... Use the government measures to set things right around you....

Nigerians are really good at asking other tribes to vacate their region forgetting that their siblings are somewhere living a large life in another man's region...

I weep for Nigeria. people like you are the one drawing this country backwards.

How I wish....
Re: Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday by Greenback: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
nedu666:

You claim to be a Yoruba man but i have never seen you support Yoruba on any issue concerning fulani. Are you sure you are a Yoruba man
He's a yoru muslim,that's why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! Dele Momodu Blasts S.E Govs Over The Formation Of Ebubeagu: See For Yo / Sharia Will Be Allowed In Oduduwa Republic Says Igboho's Aide / Ibom Air: Why Can't Lagos State Have An Airline Like Akwa Ibom State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.