Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account (16099 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
gilgal7:

Whassup with you?
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
NEXT TIME IF GOD REALLY GOING TO CREATE NIGERIA IT WON'T BE FOR THIS PRESENT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN NIGERIA THE WICKED ORIENTATION IS DAMAGING THE ENTIRE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Dollanaira: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Really
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by lapazi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
We have heard
Time to pass the information to friends and family
To be careful......because the hood is no longer funny....
If you loose guard boys go maga you

Nothing pain person reach say you be bomber
Then a member of your family or friend go come also dey cry say another niggarrrr don bomb them
That thing can pain.....

99days for the thief 1day for the owner...

That day dey come, better desist from this act!
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by luluosas(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
It's working. I hope you didn't download the cloned version
travelwaka:
I have been trying to link my numbers with the so called apps �� and it's been giving me errors , why would we launch an app that doesn't work. Same thing with the first app that was released ,

This is one of the reasons why I travel a lot to get away from so many things that can make you depressed.

Anyways if you'd like a getaway where you'd meet like minded people with all safety protocols please check the flyers below.
Feel free to reach out via the numbers on whatsapp. Please note its limited slots.
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by SavageResponse(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Grace001:

The difference is the upper case letter and the lower case letter.

Everything is an opportunity for fraudsters na wa oo

The impostor acount even looks more original than the real account
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by ronaldbecky(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
We have heard

Then a member of your family or friend go come also dey cry say another niggarrrr don bomb them
That thing can pain.....
when b bomb bomb the bomber
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Edoziesmart(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
We have heard

That thing can pain.....

Street man I hail you
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Iseoluwa2050(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
There is nothing that no dey happen for this Nigeria

Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Goodplace: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Must you always display your stupidity openly?
SavageResponse:

The impostor acount even looks more original than the real account
Re: NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account by Pumpumking: 6:37am On Aug 16, 2021
gilgal7:
NIMC_ng just be like Jibrin el sudaniyya in Aso rock performing APC cover-up ... omo i even retweet the post about NIN deadline update... they shul EMPLOY THE IMPOSTER AS THEIR NEW ADMIN

ok bro.
please stop using other people photo please please. Nigeria women r never has preeety has that & pplease stop decieveing me. Tanks! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lauds Prof Hippolite Amadi For Winning Nigeria Prize For Science / Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. / APC Chairmanship: Mohammed Saidu Kicks Against Reported Presidential Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.