Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach (13218 Views)

Gbenga Olawepo Hashim: Greatness Still Within Reach For Nigeria! / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari / We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by kenfarm(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
and 20 over 180 is a pass mark? undecided

Just give us 2/4/7 power supply and see how 20milli X3 will be taken out of poverty

We aren't asking 4 2much we just asking for contstant power supply, good road and security then we all can lift ourselves from poverty
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by frog12: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
i like OSINBAJO. if he can do this. GOOD. he is looking at farming.
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
this ppl are busy squanderin billions while they throw crumbs to citizens.This is m7st devious and dangerous set of inhuman ppl posin as govr
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by excel101(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Everything that emanates from the mouth of every persons in this Govt. are all lies.
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Berryli: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dillusional idiot
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Can someone please tell this son of the devil who calls himself a pastor, sharing of raw cash will never lift anyone out of poverty
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Enyimbamercedes: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2021
They unleash this muppet when they want to get a certain section of people excited; the intellectual morons to be precise

Now we will see them having a wankfest... “oooh.. PYB is the greatest”... “eeeehhhh... our amiable VP”

Donkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by mindsbeauty(m): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Although many may disbelief me. I received the N30,000:00 survival funds thrice now.

My team and I also are working on securing establishing our business to fully be operational this month. We got a million plus to fix up our business office last May through NIRSAL

We're also at the break of another. Let's get prepared!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by calcal: 2:51am On Jan 20, 2021
This man needs to be stoned to death.

They asked people to go farming, people listened, Fulani destroying their farm the government keep shot, the same government wants to do what?
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by chikwado1993: 2:55am On Jan 20, 2021
If dis man no go hell fire make u know say I dey lie....thunder wey dey stammar go cripple ur two legs
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by FBS: 3:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by vioment: 4:05am On Jan 20, 2021
With constant electricity and good business laws, that number can jump to 120 million.
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
edlion57:
Ppl around dis guys are not telling them the truth

U are right, because sycophants are many who get crumbs for massaging their ego and senses with lies.
Or the govt itself is making a mockery of the citizens intentionally.
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Emaxwell(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Zeemam:
The RRR focuses mainly on the urban poor wards selected using scientifically validated methods of satellite remote sensing technology, machine learning algorithm and big data analysis.

Am sure osibanjo don't know a sim about this technology he mentioned

How do you use Machine Learning algorithm when you don't have a data of your citizen to know their spending power before you start your nonsense lie

Another attempt to deceive people grin
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Tundex911: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2021
I dey enjoy the reading from thr start but when e reach sadiya point...

I stop cuz it's gonna end embezzled
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by ofiko123(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2021
athaboi:
This one that is just there for his salary will open his mouth and be talking what he knows he can't do! Osibanjo can't influence shishi so he should better keep quiet and be collecting his salary and allowance jeje

Sound it grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by ofiko123(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2021
mindsbeauty:
Although many may disbelief me. I received the N30,000:00 survival funds thrice now.

My team and I also are working on securing establishing our business to fully be operational this month. We got a million plus to fix up our business office last May through NIRSAL

We're also at the break of another. Let's get prepared!

Nice one..
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by ofiko123(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Berryli:
Dillusional idiot

grin why are you wicked??
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Aug28th(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Osinbajo don cash out, e wan do giveaway for 20m Nigerians.

With 5k I go buy house for lekki, I don make am!!!

Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by Gabrielo7125(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
.... By providing them 5k each? ��� Nigeria is a joke indeed. With the level of double digit inflation? This is beyond shocking!
Re: Osinbajo: Lifting 20 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2 Years Within Reach by cardoctor(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Lifting you and your family should have been a better caption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide / Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.