Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment (357 Views)

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Excitement As Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 1000 Youths To Clean Up Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment by Triton1996(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
1000 youth benefit from Prince Babatunde Saliu empowerment

...Oba Oworonshoki, Aremo Nurudeen, Serena others grace occasion

By Adeyemi Obadimu

Not less than one thousand youths from Kosofe Local Government Area of Lagos earlier today, Tuesday, benefited from the financial empowerment program by the SSA to Gov. Babajide Sanwoolu on Land Matters, Prince Babatunde Saliu.

Newsextra reports that the youth were given the sum of N10,000 each at the empowerment programme which held at Oloworo Palace in Lagos amid strict COVID-19 protocols.

Prince Saliu who declared his intention to vie for the Chairmanship position some weeks ago said the empowerment programme is a way to contribute to the needy in our constituency most especially in kosofe local government, that is why we picked people from different areas to support them with the little we have.

He noted that contributing to the growth of our community is a good thing that need to be done to the masses if God gives you the money and power to help others, he advised the youths to shun violence as the Chairmanship election gathered momentum.

In the same vein the Aremo of Oworonshoki kingdom Prince Nurudeen Saliu also advised the youths of kosofe local government to embrace peace and Harmony as other empowerment programs will still come up in Oworonshoki kingdom, he urged them to support his brother who is going to be the next Chairman of kosofe local government by God's grace in the coming election.

The councilor ward B Oworonshoki Kehinde Saliu said he said "i am happy with what happened here today as this is a laudable one, I want to urged Prince babatunde to stay focus and contribute more to his people, while talking to NEWSEXTRA Publisher on his achievement he said as ward B councilor have done many boreholes to my people and i have done other things as well and many ideas are running inside me which we are going to implement soon".

Among others who graced the cash empowerment programme are Lagos State Coordinator National Director Of Employment Mrs Serena Edward and Director General Film and Census Board Alhaji Adedayo T
thomas are also present at the event and presented a cash gift to the masses.

1 Share

Re: 1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment by BREYZ: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin
Chai! Nigeria! Who do us this thing?
Re: 1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment by Simplyleo: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is rubbish.

Prince Babatunde Saliu should learn very good empowerment efforts from our leaders in the SE.

We are the best, we are the most successful, always setting the pace for others.

Re: 1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment by SmartPolician: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
This is rubbish.

Prince Babatunde Saliu should learn very good empowerment efforts from our leaders in the SE.

We are the best, we are the most successful, always setting the pace for others.

You go just die on top Igbo mata one day.

You really make any useful contribution on Nairaland

And not banning your account permanently shows how low the admins have degraded this forum
Re: 1000 Youths Benefit From Prince Babatunde Saliu Empowerment by helinues: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Prince Saliu who declared his intention to vie for the Chairmanship position some weeks ago

God punish devil

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Don't Knoww / FG Distributes N20,000 Each To 5,000 Women In FCT / Fixing Nigeria’s Challenges Must Precede 2023 Elections, Northern Elders Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.