Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,609 members, 7,854,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo (3760 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by LegendVibes: 4:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Sonai LaReina posed naked from the waist up in a photo shared to Instagram to mark her birthday,Igbere TV reports.

The mother-of-one, who was married to Nigerian actor IK Ogbonna, had no clothes visible in the photo and she used her hands to cover her breasts.

She was however adorned in elaborate jewelleries.

She shared the photo with the caption:
"Deeply in love with all that I am, all that I have and all that is coming my way."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPRwwzhuTA/?igshid=16qri7v5ccoa4

Lalasticlala

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Bola146(f): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by TANID(m): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She's So Beautiful But Not My Type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by InfernoNig: 5:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Ops why did you censor the pics na. Did she tell you to do that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Cleanworld(f): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2021
IK ogbona right now : grin grin he Don buy market wey in no fit pay for cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Sundrus: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2021
TANID:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She's So Beautiful But Not My Type.

OK u dey like the ugly ones...
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by pyyxxaro: 5:58am On Jan 20, 2021
FFK nor de use all these kin gals play oh

FFK how we go do this one naa ?

She fresh oh

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by TANID(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2021
Sundrus:
OK u dey like the ugly ones...
HER BODY IS NOT MY TYPE
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Sundrus: 6:03am On Jan 20, 2021
TANID:
HER BODY IS NOT MY TYPE
OK u dey like body wey get stretchmarks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by TANID(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Sundrus:
OK u dey like body wey get stretchmarks.
i Mean Body Like minaj or kim k body type that Would Not Too Slim and Not Too Big
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Sundrus: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2021
TANID:
i Mean Body Like minaj or kim k body type that Would Not Too Slim and Not Too Big
OK u sabi better thing.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Bornsinner7: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2021
Why did the op blur the picture??

Marketing strategy, she's looking for clients, while the pandemic has made business boom for some olosho it has also made business bad for some..
Some now have to go naked to source for customers.

Anyway.. she's beautiful but it takes more than facial looks to keep a man..

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Dreyton36: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2021
No matter how you package the Bobby you still be after 1

Abeg shift

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by luminouz(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Bola146:

Talk na..make I wooze u
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by SlyIg(f): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
Ops why did you censor the pics na. Did she tell you to do that?

I wonder o o
Na over sabi d worry d OP.
The owner didn't censor it, he had to censor this one!

And by the way, do you know where I can view the original picture

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Gabe427: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin pervs thread
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Na why una blur the things first

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2021
The kind of FFK woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by meobizy(f): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Her market must sell. She has likely gone under the knife. Flaunt those assets, baby girl.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
she is almost the carbon copy of my babe only that my is not as tall and have a slightly bigger boobs..
Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na people like this dey make guys insult ladies. And to think she's a mother? Such a shame
Anyways she's advertising her goods. Las las na her punna go suffer am

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Goes Topless In Birthday Photo by InfernoNig: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
SlyIg:

I wonder o o
Na over sabi d worry d OP.
The owner didn't censor it, he had to censor this one!

And by the way, do you know where I can view the original picture

No. Please if you find it hala at your boy.

(1) (Reply)

Nini Leaves Big Brother Naija House. Saga Gets Devastated / Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. / Burna Boy Helps Lil Brother Toast A Babe On Campus.[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.