Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration (12605 Views)

INEC May Not Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration / INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Lincoln275(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2021
I love that , this development is what will not make me get my NIN.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by janedonez(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2021
If NIN Isn't connected to voters card, then, the whole exercise is a farce.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Yus2020: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Apc government and Fulani strategy to rig 2023 it won't work

1 Like

Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Deepthoughts: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by bluefilm: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Good move.

That will eliminate all these underage voters from that side. grin
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by simhosting: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Why can't we have one card for everything
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Coldie(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2021
To your greatest surprise pantami would resist it.

Mark it somewhere.

1 Like

Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by seunayantokun(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2021
Taich:
That will be Nice
It's a good decision
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Yujin(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Lol. Las las una eyes go clear for Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Yujin(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2021
kitombo:

I'm concerned about this NIN requirement for voter registration. Just yesterday, i heard an NIMC official saying on TV that Nigerians and foreigners living in Nigeria, for at least two years, are entitled to it.

If the INEC requirement for NIN is sacrosanct, it means Nigerians and foreigners alike may pertake in the electoral process; Or is that the intention? The Nigerien in my hood is already processing his.
They want to turn the millions of Nigeriens in Nigeria into citizens including fulanis from other parts of West Africa that they've invited into Nigeria. Using the same process to disenfranchise most southerners by delaying/denying them the registration. Most southerners are so gullible even when reality is facing them they still can't make anything out of it.
We're watching.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by tamunobello: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by josephft2000: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
springer:
It is a good policy and very neccessary because it will further ezpose frauds but some power blocks will mount pressure on INEC and they will drop the implementation just like FG dropped deadline on NIMC/NIN every day. Remember that BVN was GEJ policy but was never implemented even till now some bank account still have no bvn.....Failed Governnent, failed country. Good morning from Oduduwa Republic. Western Nigeria.
NIMC/NIN was also initiated and started by the previous administration.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Bmaster(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2021
springer:
It is a good policy and very neccessary because it will further ezpose frauds but some power blocks will mount pressure on INEC and they will drop the implementation just like FG dropped deadline on NIMC/NIN every day. Remember that BVN was GEJ policy but was never implemented even till now some bank account still have no bvn.....Failed Governnent, failed country. Good morning from Oduduwa Republic. Western Nigeria.
Good morning to you too from Biafra republic eastern Nigeria
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Hasmau: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2021
*HOW A DUMMY CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE THROUGH MINI IMPORTATION*

I would like you to give me 2 minutes of your time and I promise this will be the best 2 minutes of your life.

You see, you complain every time of being broke and angry, I can boldly tell you that this is all your fault, it’s not your parents fault nor uncle or friends. This is totally your fault.

I remembered back then while I was trying to survive in my early years in the university( before I created my brand 10k below collections), I didn’t really know the relationship between being broke and angry but I know there is one. lol
I was angry that I was broke whichever way, I hated both.

However, this has changed when I took full responsibilities for my life. If someone like me with an average intelligence can make over (300,000-500,00) through mini importation, I believe you can make much more than that, from the comfort of my home with just pressing my phone, then anyone can.

I have trained over 200 people who now successfully import from China on their own without barrier. Don’t just take my words for it, I have proof!

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on mini importation. Mini importation has to do with buying of goods from other countries like Turkey, Dubai, China and so on and importing it down to your own country for personal use or for sale for a reasonable price to make profits. You’ll be amazed when you get to know how much the luxuries you buy cost in other countries. CHEAP�

Mini importation can help you end the new year as a big boy or girl whichever way. I believe you have set goals for the year, I bet you, your goals can easily be achieved through mini importation.

However, you need to have audience(buyers) who you will sell your goods to, this is the reason why I have collaborated with “Classic Empire” who will teach you how you can build your audience, generate leads and how they can be converted to customers for your business.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

*The basis of mini importation
* How to buy “yourself” without an agent
* How to determine what to buy and compare prices among various suppliers

However, I want a commitment from you. The biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something where your treasure(money) is, that is where your heart will be.

The training fee is almost free. The true value of the training is over #50,000. However, I have reduced it to just #10,000 for 3 days days. Cheap right?

Chill
I have slashed the training fee to just N1,900 so that everyone can benefit.

TRAINING STARTS JAN 25-28, 2021

It will hold on WhatsApp with lots of screenshots, ebooks and voice note, after the class you will have 6 months mentorship with me

GUARANTEE
* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke
* At the end of the training if you don’t get what you paid for, I’ll return your money back with a written apology

OTHER BONUSES
* You will have access to my ebooks on importation from China and Turkey
* You will learn how to import directly from Turkey( Turkey is known for the most durable and luxurious goods)
* You will have access to my dropshipping group chat

Basically, this is a free class, if you don’t pay, you lose, I gain
If you pay, you gain, either way, I still gain.

Just pay the appreciation fee and get in..

Click the link below NOW to get instant access
https:///send?phone=2347062721704&text=I%20am%20interested%20
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by femifemi1(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2021
The problem with Nigeria as a country isn't NIN or any other form of documentation.

It's mainly greediness, wickedness, ethnicity/tribalism, selfishness etc. Any good program that could develop the economy but will not favour some anarchists in govt will eventually be dumped.

Look all around you, you will see that all the problems Nigeria(ns) are facing are self inflicted: from book haram,to kidnapping to unemployment etc

Bring the best programs and policy, if it is not consciously done to promote country, it will eventually fail. Because once the policy satisfy their individual motives, it will be dump.
Eg..LakeRice, Privatisation of public properties like NEPA....

This country seriously need Prayers.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by StephenUchec(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Please i want to know if this NIN registration is also taken very serious in every state in Nigeria and most especially in the northern part of the country.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by steffi01(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Hmm! Nigeria my state grin
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Tundex911: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2021
If dem like make dem talk say na nin be new bvn..

Hmmmmmm, me wey get strong head
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by rman: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2021
kitombo:

I'm concerned about this NIN requirement for voter registration. Just yesterday, i heard an NIMC official saying on TV that Nigerians and foreigners living in Nigeria, for at least two years, are entitled to it.

If the INEC requirement for NIN is sacrosanct, it means Nigerians and foreigners alike may pertake in the electoral process; Or is that the intention? The Nigerien in my hood is already processing his.

NIN is a unique identifier. It does not mean when you give it to foreigners, it means they can now vote. What that ensures is that when you go for registration, the data you are providing must be consistent with your NIN. When they take your finger prints, they can easily compare to ensure you are not using someone else's information to register and vote.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by LucemFerre: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Didn’t read too long but I know it would be funny, so... lol
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Commonsense101(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
2shaw:
My only worry is all the clients i bombed,all of them ran when they saw billing. I mean come on my c350 is needed badly. Why sre they running from my small billing na,pls na i no wan do ogume pls.na by force
Lol. . . Wonders shall never cease.
So this sorry excuse for a human being is just another smelly rif raff internet fraudster. And has the temerity to insult people his father's age.
So you be thief yet you are allover Nairaland calling people scammers?
No wonder!! I knew something was wrong.
Only a senile, thieving cunt will be as jobless and motivated as you to be so mischievous

You'lll be ending up in jail or dead very soon.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Taich(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
seunayantokun:

It's a good decision
Seriously, considering problem we have had with u underage voting, also electronic voting should also be adopted.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by blackboy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
INEC have talked about electronic voting, server and others tey tey but na story. If NIN will not help rigging they will not allow it. Anything that will make rigging harder or not possible INEC under their chairman will not allow it.

Inconclusive ....
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rubbish
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Kingjay007: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
You should understand the rationale behind the criticism and not just blab on in a bid to drive a point.
How many projects with well meanings and wrong timings have ended up in utter disgrace.
Dont go off mentioning me without getting me.

Slackerpenguin2:

Why is it bullocks?

Why do you think that a country regularising its database is a bad idea?

You people should criticise with some sense. INEC should have done this decades ago.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kingjay007:
You should understand the rationale behind the criticism and not just blab on in a bid to drive a point.
How many projects with well meanings and wrong timings have ended up in utter disgrace.
Dont go off mentioning me without getting me.

So why is using NIN bullocks plus what bearing does failure in the past have to do with now?
NIN has been around for nearly a decade so why assume failure.?
How exactly will a scheme to use NIN as voter registration fail?

Look there is criticism and there is just plain old gripping .

And i want a clear answer , not grumbling.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Kingjay007: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Plain old gripping eh!
1. Nowhere there did I mention that using NiN for voter registration is bullocks.. rather I said bullocks to the entire post.
Common mate these guys get one idea and start rushing everything like it's running outta fashion.
Now you very well mentioned that NIN has been around for quite sometime. Now what stopped them from sounding the alarm maybe a year ago that this is their plan, So the people can also plan and get it all sorted.

Well apparently, they dont even have a plan. This was probably brought up by some genius of the hour. So here they go rushing it up like beetle juice. Then it comes to naught again. So there you have it... BULLOCKS!

P.S. watch the news or better still visit any NIN centre.

Slackerpenguin2:

So why is using NIN bullocks plus what bearing does failure in the past have to do with now?
NIN has been around for nearly a decade so why assume failure.?
How exactly will a scheme to use NIN as voter registration fail?

Look there is criticism and there is just plain old gripping .

And i want a clear answer , not grumbling.
Re: INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kingjay007:
Plain old gripping eh!
1. Nowhere there did I mention that using NiN for voter registration is bullocks.. rather I said bullocks to the entire post.

Said post was about using NIN for voter registration....
Common mate these guys get one idea and start rushing everything like it's running outta fashion.

That's for linking NIN to phone, not using NIN for voter registration. Besides, INEC hasn't started using NIN yet...

Now you very well mentioned that NIN has been around for quite sometime. Now what stopped them from sounding the alarm maybe a year ago that this is their plan, So the people can also plan and get it all sorted.

Erm, the next major vote is 2023. Plenty of time to register for a NIN to eanble one to vote...if you haven't done so. Plus, I daresay anyone buying a SIM would have to register for a NIN.....since SIM buying and selling won't stop in the forseeable future.

Well apparently, they dont even have a plan. This was probably brought up by some genius of the hour. So here they go rushing it up like beetle juice. Then it comes to naught again. So there you have it... BULLOCKS!

You are assuming, not stating actual fact. There IS a difference....

P.S. watch the news or better still visit any NIN centre.

The crowd there is because of the Ministry of Communications diective on SIM. Prior to that directive, there was no crowd.

The problem really is Nigerians and their leaving things to the last minute.(I registered for my NIN in 2013...no crowd, took me an hour)

And really,. if you want to gripe, gripe about the Ministry of Communications, not INEC doing the right thing for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Meets With Rescued Iyabo Anisulowo, Commends Security Agencies (photos) / Fresh Hope For Apapa As FG Links Rail To Port By December / "Get Your Facts Right": FG, Peter Obi "Bicker" Over ₦2.17t Supplementary Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.