Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) (51495 Views)

AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by perdollar(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Gentleman=down to earth
Ramsey Noah wť coded insult for Mr afonja
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by We4all: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2021
So, this Tunde is a short man. No wonder he is annoying cos short people are always like that.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Yxxx: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Dreyton36:
Tunde my guy before before , until he started disrespecting the Almighty starboy

I no dey joke with Wizkid at all

Any way nice collect of shoes tunde , I love those ones them fit well on ya short legs

Lights up my kpoli in peace

He is not "Almighty "
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
Shaming women seems to be the past time for our men now.

I understand things are hard but for God sake leave our girls alone,

men like Reno Omokri who has reached the Pinnacle of politics in Nigeria, who were opportuned to turn the tide could not do anything, instead they found a collective scape goat in women. Are women the reason for our poor economy, are they why government is corrupt,

let us not make our girls soft target, and fall man to blame. women must be taken care of, the poverty in the country has made some girls Hussle double, they cannot do the same work as men, and men will not help them without reward.

olosho is a symptom of a bad system, a bad government, when America entered 2007 financial depression, so many white women became prostitutes but when the economy stabled, they left the business, the gap was filled by our Edo girls
men like tunde Ednut should be hanged for body shaming women

Goan hang him in the US na undecided

See her head like 20 naira lollipop
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Audaite: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Which one is this one saying bayi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2021
lebete3000:

"Can't wait to gave you back on IG" the subtlest of shades...
ur blunder dey invoke thunder
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by uthlaw: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
Shaming women seems to be the past time for our men now.

I understand things are hard but for God sake leave our girls alone,

men like Reno Omokri who has reached the Pinnacle of politics in Nigeria, who were opportuned to turn the tide could not do anything, instead they found a collective scape goat in women. Are women the reason for our poor economy, are they why government is corrupt,

let us not make our girls soft target, and fall man to blame. women must be taken care of, the poverty in the country has made some girls Hussle double, they cannot do the same work as men, and men will not help them without reward.

olosho is a symptom of a bad system, a bad government, when America entered 2007 financial depression, so many white women became prostitutes but when the economy stabled, they left the business, the gap was filled by our Edo girls
men like tunde Ednut should be hanged for body shaming women
madam,women should take care of themselves....nobody come this life because of anybody!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Gaston3114(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Dreyton36:
Tunde my guy before before , until he started disrespecting the Almighty starboy

I no dey joke with Wizkid at all

Any way nice collect of shoes tunde , I love those ones them fit well on ya short legs

Lights up my kpoli in peace

you light up ur kpoli at every opportunity given

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by tigobacv: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
You can bro. Don't loose hope yet.. Keep believing and don't stop making smart decisions.. The sky will be your starting point,not just your limit.
Thanks so much for your motivational comment. You just elevated my hopes.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
tigobacv:

Thanks so much for your motivational comment. You just elevated my hopes.
You're blessed my brother.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Dreyton36: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gaston3114:

you light up ur kpoli at every opportunity given

Seyi vibes ones said :

I like to free my mind , I'm always on trips all day
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by jarvis4: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bright mind
lebete3000:

"Can't wait to gave you back on IG" the subtlest of shades...
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
falcon01:
since he can't have his own account, he needs to snap with person so that he will feature him. Omohh but this guy is short!
who's he? Y cant he have his own acc?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by lebete3000: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
ur blunder dey invoke thunder

Lols, just saw it sef cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.