Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) (51480 Views)

AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Veteran actor, Ramsey Nouah, who is in the US for a movie production, ran into entertainer, Tunde Ednut, and shared a photo of them together on his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Ramsey captioned the photo;

''Now look who I ran into.....@kingtundeednut.
An extraordinary personality and a gentleman.
Can’t wait to have u back on IG bro!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPNk9cBmDN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2021
This Tunde too tall jare

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by InfernoNig: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Tunde Ednut, your future is bright � cool

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Derrylatei: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2021
This guy is everywhere. Wish you well bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by falcon01: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2021
since he can't have his own account, he needs to snap with person so that he will feature him. Omohh but this guy is short!

72 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by happybee: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2021
falcon01:
since he can't have his own account, he needs to snap with person so that he will feature him. Omohh but this guy is short!
You wey tall!
undecided

29 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by UltraSphinx(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2021
As Tall as a Nut

Even Instagram know say short people too get wahala

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Dreyton36: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2021
Tunde my guy before before , until he started disrespecting the Almighty starboy

I no dey joke with Wizkid at all

Any way nice collect of shoes tunde , I love those ones them fit well on ya short legs

Lights up my kpoli in peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Gabe427: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2021
this tunde guy short ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by ladilawal82(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Something to smile about cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
This guy really stayed long in d industry
Unlike pple like Jim iyke

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by incogni2o: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
People say Ramsey Nouah is Most handsome

10 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Shaming women seems to be the past time for our men now.

I understand things are hard but for God sake leave our girls alone,

men like Reno Omokri who has reached the Pinnacle of politics in Nigeria, who were opportuned to turn the tide could not do anything, instead they found a collective scape goat in women. Are women the reason for our poor economy, are they why government is corrupt,

let us not make our girls soft target, and fall man to blame. women must be taken care of, the poverty in the country has made some girls Hussle double, they cannot do the same work as men, and men will not help them without reward.

olosho is a symptom of a bad system, a bad government, when America entered 2007 financial depression, so many white women became prostitutes but when the economy stabled, they left the business, the gap was filled by our Edo girls
men like tunde Ednut should be hanged for body shaming women

9 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
I see him bedding many Nigerian girls over there who've been crushing on him. I see him bedding some white ladies as well, I see him narrowly escaping a rape claim by one of them. This I have seen.

19 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by TrueChristians: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
God is saying something in your Life today , this wonderful year 2021, Never give up check my signature God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
sad No News
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Yawns
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by FactBoyz: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Refinedbeing(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Ramsey forever handsome. Jew blood is good afterall.

10 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by olatade(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Ramey is aging well sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
I no know say Tunde ednut no tall...
even Ramsey no too tall
sofar both dey enjoy life sha
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by lebete3000: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Veteran actor, Ramsey Nouah, who is in the US for a movie production, ran into entertainer, Tunde Ednut, and shared a photo of them together on his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Ramsey captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPNk9cBmDN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Can't wait to gave you back on IG" the subtlest of shades...

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by Holamilekan97(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday Tunde.. Enjoy your day cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by alasane: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2021
who dem help??

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Not a mask in sight

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by flourish01(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2021
cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2021
This news just gave me promotion at work and my salary doubled,more of this news please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) by obicoolnino: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2021
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.