Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? (1347 Views)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Why is the Buhari supporter soooooooooooooooo angry?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, well! NL is dotted with venom spitting anti-GEJ threads with titles like, "Fools Rush In."
The new tactic it seems, is not to marshal debate points, but to hound GEJ supporters with abuse, throw stones and insults, bully and terrorise.
Instead of advertising their candidates strengths, they've reached into the gutter to coin a thousand, "prayer for GEJ supporters" threads. They can keep their wretched prayers, we have better, much more intelligent ones.

Why do such types seem to abound in the Buhari camp?
A lot is fundamentally wrong with Buhari's politics; rather than intellect and philosophy, it is grounded in pseudo-religious fervour, making it a natural magnet to theĀ  non-cerebral types that create the tasteless threads dotting NL.
There is further fuel for the type in words like, "lynch election riggers" and Bakare's infamous "wild-wild North." The followers are merely emulating their "leaders."

But why the numerous expressions of hatred from the Buhari camp? I guess like us, they have read the writing on the wall that campaigning solely in the North (while it is an apt description of the candidates bigoted outlook), will only rip a huge election loss. The bitterness of his followers is called, sour grapes.

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
good will always hate evil

light will always hate darkness

the gej vampires who fed full on the blood of innocents in the independence bomb blasts port harcourt stampedes jos mayhem are abroad feeding us theoir lies

the same people who spammed this board vilifying ibb, atiku ciroma and co are silent as thier messiah hobnobs with them

people who called obj an ugly baboon and thief now cheer obj's godson

people who were in shock at bode's george avarice clberate as the joseph of our time backs gej

a man whose dress is suited to his mein - black - the undertaker for nigeria , celebrated by the vultures who are keen to get their bits from nigeria's carcass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
oyb:

the gej vampires who fed full on the blood of innocents in the independence bomb blasts port harcourt stampedes jos mayhem are abroad feeding us theoir lies

the same people who spammed this board vilifying ibb, atiku ciroma and co are silent as thier messiah hobnobs with them

people who were in shock at bode's george avarice clberate as the joseph of our time backs gej

a man whose dress is suited to his mein - black - the undertaker for nigeria , celebrated by the vultures who are keen to get their bits from nigeria's carcass

Pseudo-religious crap. True to form. embarassed

A lot is fundamentally wrong with Buhari's politics; rather than intellect and philosophy, it is grounded in pseudo-religious fervour, making it a natural magnet to the non-cerebral types that create the tasteless threads dotting NL.
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by jmaine: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2011
I found the prayer angle quite funny. . .are we not suppose to be democratic with a right of freedom to choose and support who we want. anybody who invalidates Buhari candidacy is suddenly called Pro GEJ until recently when Area Father Bola Tinubu nailed any alliance dream between the CPC and ACN which pegged a new frontier of mud slinging and "i am better than you" mentality against Ribadu proponents by the same Buhari mob.

Do i need to say the hardline and archaic principle of the master is rubbing off on the fanatical disciples to the extent that the glaring incidence of an infringement of copyrighted material are shamefully being defended by The Buhari apologist even without retracting their [size=14pt]Hilarious[/size] crocodile tears laced with plagiarism. and you tell me this is a man that will fight corruption and is blame free akin to a saint.

I wonder if prayers should now be used to stifle people right to their choice of candidate. cos i know Buhari disciples will be host to so many bad and equally wrenching prayer points against them.
Let's remember one good turn deserves the otherĀ  cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
Pseudo-religious crap. True to form.

so says nl's dr goebbels

a man who will tell you with a straight face that black is white ,

a party with wanted and convicted criminals as their chieftains? a party in which indicted individuals make it into public office? a party under whose watch oil blocks are shared, billions are frittered away, roads are repaired forever is not evil?

your fear is palpable , which is why you lot grow more desperate with each passing day

you lot should be wetting your pants because come may 29, you thieves will be where you belong - in cells

if you like run - no need for crating anymore, interpol will bring you back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
oyb:

so says nl's dr goebbels

a man who will tell you with a straight face that black is white ,

a party with wanted and convicted criminals as their chieftains? a party in which indicted individuals make it into public office? a party under whose watch oil blocks are shared, billions are frittered away, roads are repaired forever is not evil?

your fear is palpable , which is why you lot grow more desperate with each passing day

you lot should be wetting your pants because come may 29, you thieves will be where you belong - in cells

if you like run - no need for crating anymore, interpol will bring you back

Stunning! shocked shocked shocked

How does this anti-GEJ supporter rant convince anyone to vote Buhari?
And here I was trying to convince myself that anti-GEJ folks genuinely had issues with the govt!

The very first paragraph of the article is apt here:

Well, well! NL is dotted with venom spitting anti-GEJ threads with titles like, "Fools Rush In."
The new tactic it seems, is not to marshal debate points, but to hound GEJ supporters with abuse, throw stones and insults, bully and terrorise.
Instead of advertising their candidates strengths, they've reached into the gutter to coin a thousand, "prayer for GEJ supporters" threads. They can keep their wretched prayers, we have better, much more intelligent ones.

True to type?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Wadeoye(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
I think of GEJ supporters as people who are afraid of a corruption free Nigeria. I see them as visionless people.

I will like to see Beaf's photograph -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
Wadeoye:

I think of GEJ supporters as people who are afraid of a corruption free Nigeria. I see them as visionless people.

Honest, that really sounds strange and wacky! You have been asked why quite a few Buhari folk employ very underhand means, but have come up with quite a bad answer. If you feel people are visionless, you preach your vision, not throw stones at them (or perhaps, there is really no vision? cool).

Why should most Buhari folk wish to personally attack GEJ supporters, even with physical violence? Do you think that is normal politics or vision? How can you confuse the promotion of violence with anti-corruption, can you not see the inherent contradiction in your statement?
Dude, promoting violence is one and the same as promoting corruption. It is coersion and a mild form of terrorism.

Wadeoye:

Why? So you can send stone throwing thugs? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by monkeyleg: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Beaf,

leave all these childish propaganda, and go and deal with the total failure of Jega, a man annoited by your Oga.

Another failure of the PDP administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

leave all these childish propaganda, and go and deal with the total failure of Jega, a man annoited by your Oga.

Another failure of the PDP administration

Most times, you don't make sense. cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by monkeyleg: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
Beaf:

Most times, you don't make sense. cry

Maybe to someone like you, I dont. Tells a lot about you doesnt it?

Why dont you go and deal with the issue at hand, instead of spreading lies

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

Maybe to someone like you, I dont. Tells a lot about you doesnt it?

Why dont you go and deal with the issue at hand, instead of spreading lies

Exactly!

However, there might be one or two intellectual scarabs that will find cleverness in your attempts to derail this thread. It will do you well to keep them company.
Run along. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by monkeyleg: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Beaf,

Once again you are being turn apart on your own post. When the comments become too hot for you to handle, you either start a new thread, start insults or change your username. Shame we have not seen Mary_j_Blige for a very long time. Nice one.
You are busy creating senseless threads rather than debate the big failure of the day, I am sure you will some find a way to blame this on BB
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by Beaf: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Once again you are being turn apart on your own post. When the comments become too hot for you to handle, you either start a new thread, start insults or change your username. Shame we have not seen Mary_j_Blige for a very long time. Nice one.
You are busy creating senseless threads rather than debate the big failure of the day, I am sure you will some find a way to blame this on BB

Dude, abeg fly away! This is an anti-dunce thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by monkeyleg: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, abeg fly away! This is an anti-dunce thread.

Throwing insults again? you no dey tire?.
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by XueRengui: 4:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Obvious

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by XueRengui: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wow wow wow
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by chamboy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Happy sunday
Did u go to church today
Hope u'v collected ur PVC
Vote Wisely
Sai Buhari 2015
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by stebell(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
They are so angry cos they are children of hate-APC.
They are darkness and as such hate the light that comes wit GEJ but God pass all of them.
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by ocelot2006(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
oyb:

Care to show us your party's manifesto? What is your party's plan to move the nation forward? Or will you spend the remaining months to the election & your defeat whining about and insulting GEJ, next President of Nigeria?
Re: Why Is The Buhari Supporter Soooooooooooooooo Angry? by ocelot2006(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wadeoye:

Suuuure, and APC lead by that cocaine sniffing drug baron+godfather Tinubu are all angels and saints.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Good Hair To Black People / Was It Buhari's Plan To Divide Nigeria? / "justice Belgore Is The Most Corrupt Judge In Nigeria" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.