Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos (58053 Views)

President Donald Trump gets a Call From..... / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Kaiser20: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2021
falcon01:
Nigerian Lebanese what kinda Combo is that?
It's very very risky
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by CountLaka(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.

Is he from Arewa sperm of Oduduwa and Biafra ovary?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by emerged01(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2021
JJOF:

This is true, I go to know about this ending last year from a post by someone. They are actually Nigerians also. But do you know if they can vote?
That is what I don’t know. If you want to know what is truly going on in Nigeria get close to a Lebanese. Lebanese have detailed information about Nigeria than Nigerian. This is because most of them work with our corrupt politicians.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by DestroyEvil: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2021
They lied and lied and lied... about Trump till gullible people believed their lies. They said he is racist, that he hates blacks, when History and innumerably covered evidences shows that ForBiden don't only hate Black people, he would love them to be wiped out off the Earth. CNN would never show you many of the several Videos like the one below:

3 Likes

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by AuroraB(f): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2021
Una must tag along with anything angry... Nigerian-Lebanese undecided. Their media no mention your shit hole country ooo sad
Awon alaironu grin
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Henryt6: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
23 years Michael to 27 yearsTiffany ...Love is really beautiful thing....Men are now getting smarter and wiser.....marrying a woman that is damnnn matured
Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that...I want to fix nails that shows light in the night...give me transport...sub for me...give me money for eye lash...I want to mix two expensive cream to bring out my colour....am tired of Bob Marley hairstyle...I need kinky ball, braiding, twisting, crochet, Rihanna and chuku hairstyle

the older ladies from 25 and above.....give us peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of their shit themselves
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....
Boom...before you know it....we engage and pay bride price

Yeah...the one crawling into my heart now is about 3 years and seven months older than me...if she continues treating me this way....she might weaken me as a real niggarrr and i will just pay bride price o

Bad niggar ��
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by IgboWarlord(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Is the guy Nigerian Lebanese or just Lebanese whose family owns business in Nigeria..Try and be clear..
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by whitedove(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's Lebanese and doesn't have Nigerian roots whatever apart from his parents living in Nigeria once upon a time
Stop being ignorant: there are Lebanese who are more Nigerians than you are! some have been here before the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Thazard(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2021
MrOjay1:
I would have proposed to Tiffany but she cheated on me way before she met Boulous.She begged me for reconciliation for many months but I didn't budge.Told her I didn't want anything to do with her.

Even her father,Donald,intervened.He tried to invite me to the white house to plead on Tiffany's behalf but I turned him down.

She even sent me a text last night telling me she still misses me despite accepting Bolous's proposal.

She say na me she love.Na me dey give her good loving.cool

cheesy
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by SIRTee15: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2021
The guy actually grew up in nigeria, had his primary n secondary school in Lagos.
His family are well grounded in nigeria. His mum, Sarah boulous, is the president of society for performing art in nigeria.
Michael's main enterprise is in nigeria. He will likely have a NIGERIAN PASSPORT to protect his business interest.

The truth is the guy could have easily identified with naija if the country make sense...
But now media are calling him American-French Lebanese descent when he never gree up in any of the 3 countries....
NAIJA see your life...

Here's his mum talking about her work in nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/spanigeria/videos/1143165152706283/
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Thazard(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2021
emmabest2000:
There's no country in this world that has no half Nigerian among their citizens grin

9ja no day carry last

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by ArewaWife(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2021
JJOF:

This is true, I go to know about this ending last year from a post by someone. They are actually Nigerians also. But do you know if they can vote?

Yes they can vote. One even finished NYSC some years ago in Nasarawa.

They speak indigenous languages better than nigerians, speak origin wee. Some of them their great grand parents were living in Nigeria.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2021
JJOF:

His ancestors moved here some time ago, and made a home here. He was most likely given birth to you. It's just like you have British Nigerian.

A lebenese can not be a Nigerian, go ask any of them even if they are born here, they still identify with lebanon and travel there often.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Lamanii22(f): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Nanaborga:
Congrats to you both , but the babe nor really fine sha , it’s like na she ugly among all trump children

Her mom's finer than her
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Sluacoast(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Arry110:
The way Nigerians will rush and claim any successful person that has little ties to Nigeria
He's not a nigerian. he's no ancestral lineage to Nigerian. well, he grew up here. All this bloggers with rubbish headlines
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by UwaMmebii(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
23 years Michael to 27 yearsTiffany ...Love is really beautiful thing....Men are now getting smarter and wiser.....marrying a woman that is damnnn matured
Not those girls of 25 and below that act like babies and nag, complain of almost everything....menstrual pain....buy me this .....buy me that....i miss my period this...I don't have enough pad that...I want to fix nails that shows light in the night...give me transport...sub for me...give me money for eye lash...I want to mix two expensive cream to bring out my colour....am tired of Bob Marley hairstyle...I need kinky ball, braiding, twisting, crochet, Rihanna and chuku hairstyle

the older ladies from 25 and above.....give us peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of their shit themselves
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....

Yeah...the one crawling into my heart now is about 3 years and seven months older than me...if she continues treating me this way....she might weaken me as a real niggarrr and i will just pay bride price o
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Lenient001: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2021
OP gan dey showcase Nigeria name there (Nigeria Labanese) grin.

It's like me saying am using an iphone itel 11 grin
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by pooozeee(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2021

Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Tapout(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It has always been a thing just that it is much more common now or more publicized.

it has come to my notice now.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by abidoye21722: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2021
:I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.Then you must be a Nigerian Pastor
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Agugbadin: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see their marriage hitting the rocks, I see Trump's daughter filing for divorce, I see them going their seperate ways.

As your name implies false prophet
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Evablizin(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2021
falcon01:
grin grin grin nah dem Sabi.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Columbine(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2021
23yrs! oyibo people too dey old fast
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Le2money(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Che Trump himself no ugly ni?

Nanaborga:
Congrats to you both , but the babe nor really fine sha , it’s like na she ugly among all trump children
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by ArewaWife(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Nanaborga:

Even Ivanka did some surgical procedures on her face to look like she dies now. But Ivanka was not as unfortunate looking as this daughter though.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by kayjay69(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2021
He is probably only Nigerian asper his passport. There are a contingent of lebanese people who came to Nigeria since the IBB regime and were involved in all sorts of schemes for corrupt dictators such as oil bunkering and money laundering. They usually would have a legit business to act as a front for various nefarious activities. The popular Vaswani brothers come to mind.

However, these Lebanese marry among themselves and their offspring are born in Nigeria. They have Nigerian passports but I do not think they have any form of Nigerian blood as they have long since realised it pays to maintain that white skin (after white skin is a form of currency in itself) than marry and muddy the complexion up in addition to them being very racist too.

Hence, we have our Nigerian-Lebanese friend here.
falcon01:
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Monday60655(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Almost #60m for only engagement ring. Truly this life no balance at all.
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by DavidTariq96(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bros no too loud am make them no find out abeg
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by MrGerald(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bro if you really love her and sure her love is real go for her, matured ladies cares like a mother
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by hush15: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
US President Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany Trump has received a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her Nigerian-Lebanese boyfriend Michael Boulos, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old announced her engagement on Tuesday, her father’s last full day at the White House.

In a Twitter post, the Georgetown Law graduate described the engagement as her most special White House memory, while paying tribute to her fiancé, whom she has been dating for just over two years.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump/status/1351576632553844740?s=20

Boulos responded to her engagement post in the comments, writing “Love you honey.”

He also proudly announced the news on his Instagram page using the same photo from the White House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKO_jlAHEwf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boulos, 23, proposed to the outgoing first daughter with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai that is believed to be worth up to $1.2 million.

In exclusive pictures obtained by DailyMail.com, Tiffany is seen proudly showing off the stunning ring, which was designed by New York-based jeweler and diamond dealer Samer Halimeh.

Boulos, who is heir to the multi-billion dollar Nigerian conglomerate Boulos Enterprises, flew to Dubai with Halimeh to choose the ring, which he selected and purchased in the city.

Tiffany’s father will end his tumultuous single term as US president on Wednesday.

No be Oyibo Rebel brother be that?
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by Vikkygeee: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
He doesn't identify s Nigeria so drop this nonsense, and we don't give a fuvk about him and his wife to be or his father in law
Re: Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos by etrouble: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Getting engaged to a man of colored skin when your father and your whole family are racists? This girl is a bastard child of a useless father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.