Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55866 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by StagethemTVee: 9:13am On May 29, 2020
This is the tweet by President Trump that Twitter censored. He called black protesters thugs and threatened to have the military shooting at them if looting continues. Coming from a President who recently criticized Iran leaders for shooting at their protesters, Ironic, right?

....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Emmacolinho(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2020
Nah the matter we dey settle now

FTC I dedicate it to all the downtrodden you too can shine and be the first where everyone have written you off.

Udo!!!!

329 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by slimfit1(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2020
You will think all this over70s will know how to speak to people no nothing.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by godkiller(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2020
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Racoon(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2020
The use of vulgar language by Trump is totally wrong but the criminal act of looting by the Floyd protesters is condemnable.

306 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by deji68: 9:30am On May 29, 2020
How did He threaten Americans ... Are people looting under the guise of prostesting Not thugs

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2020
Trump is well known for speaking roughly without apologies.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by espn(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2020
Stupid racist...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by adadike(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2020
Please sir, do not act like one president I know that shoots unharmed protesters but host terrorist in a national banquet . I don't support protesters that loot but arrest and prosecute them instead of shooting or you Sir will be dishonouring the memory of Floyd as well

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 9:39am On May 29, 2020
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

#edited

For those inclined to quote me without comprehension, I am against shooting of any protesters or looters. And the killer cops should face justice.

The part of Trump's speech that I supported has been quoted by me here.

So read to understand.

306 Likes 21 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ValCon888: 9:40am On May 29, 2020
Trump may be the American president, but there's nothing presidential about the man.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by seankafor(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2020
This man na real gangster ahswear grin

Those bars seems something from rappers like kiss of death.. grin
"When the looting starts,the shooting starts.." grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2020
He is simply trying to honor the dead...how did the tweet glorify violence
It's no room for stealing stuffs in stores

18 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by PigTormentor: 9:43am On May 29, 2020
America has always been a volcano waiting to explode. It has exploded many times in the past, Watts riots of 1965, Detroit riots of 1967 and LA riots of 1992 comes to mind among many other riots over the years.
Race relations is one of the reasons that made me realize long time ago that no matter how good I have it in America, Nigeria is always going to be home for me. I have had a wonderful more than 35 years of blissful life in America but I always know in the back of my mind that Nigeria is where I'm at peace and totally comfortable as a human being.
I have worked with racist whites and some very good ones too. I have also worked with African Americans who don't like you becuase they think I have an added advantage because I' m from Nigeria and the white will rather deal with me than deal with them. It's very complicated it's not all it seems to look like.
Make dollars in the US and bring it to Nigeria and live like a king, you can't beat that.

I know it's not for everyone, Nigeria is HOME FOR ME, it works for me.

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by martineverest(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2020
he is becoming a dictator....this is not good for democratic america

15 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Elslim: 9:44am On May 29, 2020
This presido no send anybody at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ForeThinker: 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Slow down. Life isn’t a race, it doesn’t matter how fast you buy your first house, how fast you get stuck in your career or get that promotion. Take it one step at a time, you don’t have to go to uni straight after high school. Take a gap year, Bleep it, take three gap years. Let yourself have the next 5 years unplanned, because you’ve got your entire life to live. Slow down, embrace today for what it is, thank yesterday for what it gave you and have hope for tomorrow for what it can be.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by abumeinben(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Na the Mata we still dey settle for joint so.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by OdefaGirl(f): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Strong man....
Why do I believe that you really don't care so much about George Floyd's incident.
Thank God Americans can speak up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Makanakico(f): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
This is long overdue, Trump has been violating Twitter TOS for a very long time but was always forgiven, they need to ban the buffoon.

Now over to ipob hopers, come and see them give praise to their Lord oppressor Trump. He has been targeting their people with his policies and probes, but they are always in support of master dilector.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by martineverest(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
ValCon888:
Trump may be the American president, but there's nothing presidential about the man.
so unprofessional president.... infact,the most unethical American president ever.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Bawsse(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Trump always quick to condemn black people

24 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2020
They killed a black and the other blacks went on rampage looting people shop

What msg does it pass to others?

It mean blacks are looters, always looking for an opportunity to loot

The death of Floyd is now a dishonor

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Dididrumz(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2020
Saw this yesterday

Even with how Trump is working He still gets so much criticism from the American people.

Who is Buhari not to be criticised?

But Trump still get him own whahala sha grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by freshkpomo(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2020
Lunatic on the loose. Trump Na correct guy, hate or like him many Nigerians silently wish he was their president.

God bless Nigeria..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On May 29, 2020
This tweet violated The Twitter's Rule about glorifying violence, Tribalism and Religion shenanigans....

Professionalism @ it's peak.

A social media company that works.

A company that respect the rules they lay down and ALL MEMBERS must follow even if you are the President of The United States Of America.

#RESPECT.

#DoubleTuale

Our moderators are trying in this part of the world also,
we can't take that away from them.
It is not easy moderating 'SOME' Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get to this point also.
Respect to the moderators here too!

kiss

Say No More!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2020
Most of you that come here to air your opinions don't even watch TV (International News). You just type based on what you hear. Trump was wrong, Period!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by nob0dy: 9:45am On May 29, 2020
The undiplomatic president of America. The man is an unfit.

9 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2020
Using opportunity of a protest to loot stores is condemnable.

...and yes Trump is right, anyone involved in looting is a thug! undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ponziponzi(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2020
slimfit1:
You will think all this over70s will know how to speak to people no nothing.

Another mor.on

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Spaxon(f): 9:46am On May 29, 2020
Wetin concern u now with another country matters.

Focus on ur own country.
Make we settle am

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.