Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots (24049 Views)

Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / Nonso Smart Okafor Rebuilds Burnt House Of A Widow, Empowers Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2021
see our area ooooo..one of the places I learnt good behaviours in the midst of ghetto struggles while growing up in AJEGUNLE (Olodi-Apapa Area).

I wish i had acted in late da Grin movie titled GHETTO DREAMS as well as recently release Funke Akindele Omo ghetto.

The pains, the tears and struggles spur us on and made us become a better person today, May our kids leave a better life than we!
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by willybaby(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again
There ain't gonna be Nigeria and lagos not to talk of rebuilding structure
Because Nigeria is gonna be history by then.....as the movement will snowballed into a cataclysmic revolution
And no matter what we the youth will not turn swords into plough shares....untill Nigeria burn we will not rest
A looming sword of damacles is imminent ..
We all should fasten our seat belt because it is gonna be a long ride....
used to like you in a way, but now I guess the drugs you take now take you... What do you gain if Nigeria burns, a burnt Nigeria how does that transcend to a better Nigeria,
The internet has given us a voice but we should mind how we use that voice, take a moment to think before we post, we keep comparing Nigeria to other nations but forget there citizens contributed in making our "good" and "perfect" countries so not just there government...

3 Likes

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Marvieduke:

You are a big fool for insulting my head and lack orientation. Idiot

K
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by wellmax(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again
Because Nigeria is gonna be history by then.....as the movement will snowballed into a cataclysmic revolution
And no matter what we the youth will not turn swords into plough shares....untill Nigeria burn we will not rest

Noted, you think you are invincible.
This will not pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by ListoFabrics: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
When will government remember aba?
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by ghettochild4u(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
The problem I have with the rebuilding is the use of tiles on the buildings wall..
Make we no hear say tile fall kill person oooo...
Why not use Steel n Fasten it to the wall with screws..

1 Like

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by frugal(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
They really destroyed Lagos. I pray same destruction befall those who sponsored and encouraged this including those yeyebrities

Pray that destruction fall on your politicians who have impoverished you and the rest of the country.
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by PrinceGallant: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by McCoy9067(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Contact Icon Design Hub

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again
This slow worm or whatever you call yourself, it seems your stupidity knows no bounds.

from portraying yourself as a useless weed smoking fraudster now to an accomplice in an act of treason.

You'll have some sense by the time you find yourself in the mansion of criminals at Alagbon.

fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by wyqay: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin
bolaayenimo:
When will that bleaching cream chairman in the council be thrown out?
angry
bolaayenimo:
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by abysirius(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ko ni dafun iyalaya e! You and who be "when we move.." Because u are angry with the govt. then u destroyed other people's lives.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again

2 Likes

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again

See your irredeemable level of foolishness

4 Likes

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by benitwater(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
They really destroyed Lagos. I pray same destruction befall those who sponsored and encouraged this including those yeyebrities
like one idiot that comment first,beating is useless chest from one corner of his room expecting Lagos to burn.men of evil thought.kudos to LASG,GOD bless NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by benitwater(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again
be it unto you according to your words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by NwaforIgbo: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again

Welldone sir.. Hope you write down your will this time??

Cause I hope th SG does not spare you nitwits/dumbass when you start destroying public properties again.
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by oloyedewaris(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Olarewaju89:
What of the family of people that lost their life during the saga, are you people going to rebuild their family as well?

Bloodshed government undecided
All these online miscreants, will you focus on your life first
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by bigtt76(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rebuilt bawo ....this is more like re-plastering and using aluminum cladding to cover the surface undecided

Lanrelagboi:
Ajeromi Ifelodun Secretariat burnt during the riots that happen after the EndSARS protests have been revealed by the Lagos State government.

See pictures below
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by ghettochild4u(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
see our area ooooo..one of the places I learnt good behaviours in the midst of ghetto struggles while growing up in AJEGUNLE (Olodi-Apapa Area).

I wish i had acted in late da Grin movie titled GHETTO DREAMS as well as recently release Funke Akindele Omo ghetto.

The pains, the tears and struggles spur us on and made us become a better person today, May our kids leave a better life than we!
Our kids will live a better life if we do sit keep quiet n not act, otherwise they'd lament more than we did..
AJ to the world
Repping Ojo road,7up

1 Like

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Bishop7170: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Although i guess he is trying but I know the monsters he created were the ones who still came back to fight him. he is also sponsoring hoodlums some how. we should eradicate this so called touts and NURTW
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by chaloskyx: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
OKAY CONTINUE IS THIS WHAT YOU R SPENDING THE 1 TRILLION ON?? AT THE END HOPE YOU WOULD PUBLISH HOW YOU SPENT YOU 1TRILLION DAMAGE MONEY O
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Seun360(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Rebuild for now
But when we move again

Ogun kill your FATHER.

1 Like

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Mide3367: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Throw back pics of me and the chairman of Ajeromi in 2018 when I came back from an aviation conference in UAE.

1 Share

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Denaro(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.

https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by OdenKelechi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Marvieduke:
See how fast they renovated it within a short period of time, seem they have a plan.

You don't want to know how much someone stole from that contract.
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Boxer007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Marvieduke:
See how fast they renovated it within a short period of time, seem they have a plan.

How much please? smiley
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Boxer007(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mide3367:
Throw back pics of me and the chairman of Ajeromi in 2018 when I came back from an aviation conference in UAE.

Wow. Babes can I hug u & kiss u sir? smiley
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Mide3367: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Boxer007:

Wow. Babes can I hug u & kiss u sir? smiley
cheesy
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Nobody: 2:01am On May 17, 2021
Stay around there?
Teena101:
It's still under construction..the money they budgeted is more than what we are seeing,they can do better
Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Teena101: 10:47am On May 17, 2021
Illumined939:
Stay around there?
I grew up there but we have moved out,I do visit sometimes

1 Like

Re: LASG Rebuilds Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots by Nobody: 11:34am On May 17, 2021
I read your posts though, you seem like an interesting person.
Teena101:

I grew up there but we have moved out,I do visit sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Gun Down 7 Shiites In Kaduna & Injure 40 / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.