Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car (13055 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! / Infinix Rewards Lucky Winners With 1 Year Entertainment Allowance In The Stormx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by tillaman(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by AFONJACOW(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2021
He doesn't look like one who can afford fuel.. .maybe they will give him free ticket for fuel for one year
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by chris259(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Only of the reasons i still lyk all these transsion devices they always give back to the society unlike the iphone and xiaomi brands...
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by samwillyco1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulations,

If na me na to get the cash equivalent to it, and support my business or buy land and keep on hustling to avoid more enemies.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
intruder15:
If someone told him that he will own a car this year, he would have laughed out loud.

What God can do doesn't exist.
intruder15:
If someone told him that he will own a car this year, he would have laughed out loud.

intruder15:

*cannot*
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Litmus: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
nightbuzzer:
we all need to be ..inside this bad country

Nigeria is the name given to a piece of land that is indifferently going about the business of obeying nature’s laws. Nigeria is fertile, has many rivers, underground minerals, its wildlife is some of the most varied in the world. Nothing is wrong with Nigeria except, perhaps, you and others like you, infesting here surface areas. Stop blaming Nigeria for your problems and inadequacies or leave the country so that a Chinese could take your place and do a better job of appreciating the beautiful land labelled Nigeria.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Rareoil:
Happy for him.

Me too...

He is a happy guy now
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2021
nightbuzzer:
we all need to be ..inside this bad country

Aswear, i wish it was me getting the car grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2021
hansonf60:

Wow. Just like that.

Na so my broda. Infinix na baba
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2021
hansonf60:

The guy is super lucky. I can feel his joy from here.

Exactly bro...anyone in his shoes will be
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2021
hansonf60:

Kudos to Infinix for this oo. Car for this kin time

Infinix really tried oh for this kind time of Covid-19 and other shenanigans happening in the country.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2021
manolates:

Some good news go just make you cry. This is so beautiful.

My broda i feel you
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2021
manolates:

Make sense ride.

Na sooo...the ride really make sense
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2021
manolates:

Omo no be small jubilation o.

No be small thing oh...aswear
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

This is huge oo

Great one from infinix
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

I'm so so happy for him. Thank you Infinix for this big smile on his face.

Yes ooh...infinix all the way
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

For him and him household oo.

Abi ooh grin grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Farizzy:

As in ehn. It's amazing how ur name will just be picked amongst other names in a raffle. No be small luck. God dey him side.

Of course God was on his side. Kudos to infinix that actually made it possible for him to be a winner
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
Wawu this is really amazing

So amazing that i wish i was the one getting the car. My dream one day...
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
Infinix always making me proud

No be only you oh
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
The guy will be so surprise and dumbfounded .

I bet he was and now he is a proud owner of a brand new 2019 car.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
But Congratulations to him.

Yes oh he is soo lucky
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Kemelee:
Infinix should be get an award for this cheesy

Of course infinix deserves an accolade for making this possible
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Strika22:
Congratulations to him. Coincidentally, I witnessed it when he was gifted the car at Ikeja 3C HUB outlet, the joy in his eyes was out of this world.

I am really happy for him...

A welder who is now a proud owner of a new car.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2021
Abovebest:
Even if the story of him being an infinix fan is cooked up
Marketing strategies
Congratulations to him

Na who be dis one again shocked
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Innobee99:
My kid bro was actually the first winner. He was called three times and his line was off. Phone that was on and calls were coming in oooo. But Infinix call no gree enter

My village people una well done. Guess una happy now abi?

Na wa ooo....

Anyway, it is well

1 Like

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Biggest pallative ever. Congrats

Precisely bro
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Sulawesi:
Chinese cars are moneypits, this one no come even be first body

He'd better sell it fast or else grin

That one no concern you mr adviser
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Pretiboi: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2021
intruder15:

You just said my mind bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / Airtime Recharge Codes For All Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.