Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car (13034 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! / Infinix Rewards Lucky Winners With 1 Year Entertainment Allowance In The Stormx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Innobee99:
My kid bro was actually the first winner. He was called three times and his line was off. Phone that was on and calls were coming in oooo. But Infinix call no gree enter

My village people una well done. Guess una happy now abi?

Anoda story emerging...infinix marketers everywhere
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Biggest pallative ever. Congrats

Which yeye palliative? It is d biggest scam ever.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sulawesi:
Chinese cars are moneypits, this one no come even be first body

He'd better sell it fast or else grin

Even the car nah scan just to convince people that they are giving away a brand new car.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
intruder15:
If someone told him that he will own a car this year, he would have laughed out loud.

What God can do doesn't exist.

All of this is arrangee. Am sure the guy was paid to pose as d grand prize winner.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tywo2018:
Abeg is this guy not Ngolo Kante of Chelsea undecided undecided

Better you ask him personally grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
what did i do now What the guy need is free ticket meal not a car that will bankrupt him more further... Did I say anything bad now

Don't mind dat guy, he won't accept the truth
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
You such a MUMU ... Something they did live everyone was watching .....stuuuuuupid

So live event can't be Staged to scam people abi....

U better fear God
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
all the years i have been using Xiaomi ...1 Pin them no give me or person win anything from them

At least dem no dey scam people d way infinix dey scam us.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pretiboi:

Thanks to Infinix for this awesome opportunities

Anoda marketer sighted grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pretiboi:

Aswear, i wish it was me getting the car grin

Go thief am nah
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by AFONJACOW(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Don't mind dat guy, he won't accept the truth
person wey never see food chop they gave car. E make any sense
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by Strika22(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Hmmm...guy stop lying ooh. There is God oh.
Oga Dey calm down, what do I gain from I neither use or sell transsion phones. Not everything you see is a lie. I have a shop at Ikeja and an iPhone dealer.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
person wey never see food chop they gave car. E make any sense

I tire oh
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by biztyb: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Strika22:

Oga Dey calm down, what do I gain from I neither use or sell transsion phones. Not everything you see is a lie. I have a shop at Ikeja and an iPhone dealer.

Issoryt ooh
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
AFONJACOW:
what did i do now What the guy need is free ticket meal not a car that will bankrupt him more further... Did I say anything bad now

Na wa for u oh...so u mean you didn't see anything wrong with what you wrote.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Na one of their people...arrangee grin

Bros calm down o. How did you is an arrangee?
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Stop deceiving people.

We know the truth

What truth are you trying to establish here. Tell me, who is deceiving who?
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Don't be deceived nah arrangee

Stop this nonsense guy
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

This infinix people are just scamming u guys

Stop talking trash pls
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

No mind dem nah big scam

You yourself na scam
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Which joy are you feeling on top scam

It's obvious u are demented. Why bad mouth every good thing you come across.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

For where? All nah lie

Guy i pity you
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Keep crying when your done you will eventually see the truth

Oga go sleep you have nothing sensible to say
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

The ride no make sense at all.

Anyways, nah scam

What do you know about rides? Everything in your sight is either bad or scam.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

On top say infinix do arrangee giveaway. SMH

You are very confused my guy
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

U call dis scam from infinix good news?

Guy. You have big problem
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Hmmm...a very huge scam to deceive people

Bad belle na big disease i swear
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

You are thanking inifinix for d stunt they played. All dis nah arrangee

Why are you so pained like this...

Why everything is all about scam and arrangee to u. Guy you need to examine your head
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Big story full of lies mtcheww

It's certain that you have a personal beef with infinix
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

Wetin u sabi? Something we all know is arrangee just to fool people in believing that they gave out a car

This guy is certainly foolish and confused
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
biztyb:

If i hear....after arranging for a winner and you say is amazing. I fear u ooh

Na you and who arrange am. Guy why don't you stop all dis rubbish your saying that has no fact nor proof.
Re: Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car by ucheman501: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
You such a MUMU ... Something they did live everyone was watching .....stuuuuuupid

Don't mind that guy, na real mumu dey worry am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / Pls How Do I Use My Mtn Bonus Credit / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.