Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! (2268 Views)

Infinix Rewards Winner Of Mega Jackpot Promo With Brand New Car / Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by alfredtemile: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Christmas is around the corner and it’s your season of winning!

That is why Infinix have brought you the #InfinixMegaJackpotPromo. . .

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

Visit any of the Infinix Partner Stores to purchase your device.

Promo runs from 27th Nov 2020 - Jan 2021

1 Like

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Pretiboi: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Just buy the Note 8, Hot 10, Zero 8 series or S5 Pro this season and stand a chance to Hit the jackpot to win a BRAND NEW CAR and other amazing gifts this season. . .

This is awesome from infinix
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Keas: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Omo let me quickly go and buy my Note 8 so I can win car oooo grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Keas: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Infinix is really doing great things
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Keas: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:

This is awesome from infinix
Yesso
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Dspec: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Everywhere I go infinix this, Infinix that . Na only you people Waka come
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Dspec: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
I am not buying anything o but I still want gift cool

1 Like

Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Pretiboi: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Keas:

That so quick...
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Pretiboi: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Keas:

I tell you...kudos to them
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Pretiboi: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:

Na dem be dis oo...bad belle people grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Pretiboi: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:

Hmmm.....awoof dey run belle grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Infinix you people are doing well.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Keas:
grin grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Keas:
you can say that again wink
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:
Seem like oo... You can't blame them, they mean business.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dspec:
Funny you, is that even possible
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:

Na dem be dis oo...bad belle people grin
Don't mind him jor
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pretiboi:

Hmmm.....awoof dey run belle grin
grin cheesy
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kemelee: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
akindele16032:
:This is awesome from infinix Yesso
Very awesome bro
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Infinix just want to sell all their product this year.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Aarum: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
They even want to use us to make more money b4 the year runs out ... If I hear say anybody win Car.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Nguom: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

This is not fair nah... What about people like us that just got the Zero 8 series last month , are we not entitle to this?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kunja2: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

I'm seeing Infinix car o. Has Infinix started making cars?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Kunja2: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Aarum:
They even want to use us to make more money b4 the year runs out ... If I hear say anybody win Car.
lol. E go shock you. If Tecno can send 3 people to Egypt during a competition, what's now car?
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Infinix and promo!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
alfredtemile:

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

You people should add old devices na..
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Kunja2:
I'm seeing Infinix car o. Has Infinix started making cars?
grin
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Nguom:
This is not fair nah... What about people like us that just got the Zero 8 series last month , are we not entitle to this?
As in ehn
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Kunja2:
lol. E go shock you. If Tecno can send 3 people to Egypt during a competition, what's now car?
Let dem know!
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Aarum:
People dey win ooo.
Re: Christmas Season Of Winning With Infinix Mega Jackpot Promo !!! by Ruchytechy: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Aarum:
Infinix just want to sell all their product this year.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A13 Review, Way Better Than Anything From Tecno And Infinix? / Radio Active Wave- Fact Or Rumour? / Solution To Our Bad Mobile Internet Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.