Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (34956 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Lexusgs430: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
obembet:
When am I going to meet my own on nairaland.... grin

You are seeking love from a hopeless place........ cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Dbarrzx: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
What a disappointment...
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Its a known fact that facebook is a place for hunting.

Fishers of women record more success there than any other social media. The downside however is, you get more than you bargain for most times.

I once met someone on Facebook, before we got to meet LIVE, she shared sumptuous photos of herself (so she claimed) with me.

Truth is, I anticipated our eventual meeting more than the coming of Christ. I had planned on parting her ass with my rod exactly the same way Moses parted the red sea.

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by IgboWarlord(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
FaceBook...Hmm,the memories...I met my cousin's wife on facebook...Sounds weird,right?.Its true,i met her on F.B.she came to PH from Benin,my cousin overthrew me and wifed her..The fact we bleeped is why i'm not welcome in their house..
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by vickydevoka(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Since I was born I have never see wowor woman for social media
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by vickydevoka(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Since I was born I have never seen a wowor woman for social media
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Fishers of women record more success there than any other social media. The downside however is, you get more than you bargain for most times.

I once met someone on Facebook, before we got to meet LIVE, she shared sumptuous photos of herself (so she claimed) with me.

Truth is, I anticipated our eventual meeting more than the coming of Christ. I had planned on parting her ass with my rod exactly the same way Moses parted the red sea.

But when the D-day came, I wept. I still weep whenever I remember that day. This stupid girl was sharing me photos of someone else. I saw a man in a woman's dress.

Lolzzz
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Evablizin(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
cool Happy birthday to her,she is so fine.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Greenback: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
What meaneth that line in the centre down there in the pic on the right? grin
Well congratulations
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Lol..you dey find smack down from Nairaland guys ba?
Meaning?
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by richmanrichard: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I hope to meet mine too. Congrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-M4kBLvliA
The woman who media says got arrested for slapping police, I just watched the video. She never slapped anybody. In fact, the traffic officials used okada to crash her car. Her only offence was that she drove one-way. Watch the video here. This victimization of women should stop.
yes you definetly meet your much anticipared fellow pucci.the future is female
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by RealAlubarika(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Why didn't you insist on video calls before meeting her??
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Olunmercy56(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Count yourself lucky man
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Iretii0511(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
obembet:

U are right.

He is wrong.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Liposure: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
obembet:
When am I going to meet my own on nairaland.... grin

U are right.
i thought you were a guy
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Angy55(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
theFilmtric:
Well we shall see undecided
Facebook stuff no dey last sha.
No hate

theFilmtricsay
lol cheesy grin
You no do video call ni?

theFilmtricsay

You lie, don't draw conclusions from the few ones that failed.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by BewareOf419: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Eskimi Is Also A Good Site To Meet Beautiful Ladies..
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Bola146(f): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations! You are so lucky
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by theFilmtric: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Angy55:

You lie, don't draw conclusions from the few ones that failed.
lol cheesy About 70% fail Did you get your wife from Facebook?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Nmezor(f): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice,won't mind something like that
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Liposure: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
IgboWarlord:
FaceBook...Hmm,the memories...I met my cousin's wife on facebook...Sounds weird,right?.Its true,i met her on F.B.she came to PH from Benin,my cousin overthrew me and wifed her..The fact we bleeped is why i'm not welcome in their house..
so he plan coup ontop your babe. Your cousin should be tried
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by KingUg(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

saw a man in woman's dress grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Adaanna(f): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by ourchoice(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na this kind endowed ladies supposed to de find date and boyfy online, and believe me , it must work if she is loyal, realistic and have no mountainous expectations shocked
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Another hunter wey go hunt her on Instagram too is smiling at your post now undecided
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Candycrushy(f): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Facebook when pleaseeee embarassed embarassed
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by IgboWarlord(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Liposure:
so he plan coup ontop your babe. Your cousin should be tried

No be small coup oo..I was kinda handicapped cos i was living in his house....
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by jachike77342: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations! You are so lucky
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Dreyton36: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2021
To those hyping Facebook already , make una hear ok

No be every woman Dem dey follow for Facebook, I don follow one chat one time
We enter room, I insert my gbola omo the kind Pomo wey I perceive ehn chai tufiakwa

I dey do doggy they shed tears , she even get mind dey tell me harder
For my mind , na ogun go kill u cry Justina chai e no go better for u

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Well sha...Facebook head dey there... you fit stalk people 4 there know their house, family and extended family self... Thanks Pope jnr for being real. angryMesef follow for the matter.
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by ACE1010: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Wow!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... by Gwan2(m): 1:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmm....How I wan take tell people say I met my wife on tinder.

Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover...