Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? (1618 Views)

Any Programmer With Proficiency In Ethereum Solidarity That Can Code An Exchange / Is There Any Programmer Here Who Can Do This? Paid Job / Any Programmer Tutor In Abakalikk, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good evening all,pls i want to start learning python programming in uyo.Any good programmer that is ready to teach?is it advisable to learn on youtube esp a newbie like me.Thank uu
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by peteruuu(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Angelacruz:
Good evening all,pls i want to start learning python programming in uyo.Any good programmer that is ready to teach?is it advisable to learn on youtube esp a newbie like me.Thank uu

Yes, you can dedicate yourself to YouTube videos.

Programming is great, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Tank uu
peteruuu:

Yes, you can dedicate yourself to YouTube videos.
Programming is great, trust me.
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by spoilerx: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2021
go to YouTube

also

freecodecamp.org/news/python-for-everybody
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 3:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Tank u
spoilerx:
go to YouTube
also

freecodecamp.org/news/python-for-everybody
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Cybercop2002: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
i am a teen who live in lagos but need a tech co founder who i will be paying 5 to 7000 thousand monthly for our start up and we are also partner
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:
i am a teen who live in lagos but need a tech co founder who i will be paying 5 to 7000 thousand monthly for our start up and we are also partner

Is that 7000 USD or Naira?
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Karleb(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Is that 7000 USD or Naira?
grin
The guy should learn how to code and build his startup.
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Karleb:

grin

The guy should learn how to code and build his startup.
They would never. They always want the easy way out.
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Gerrard59(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:

2 Likes

Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Gerrard59(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelacruz:

Go to E-Library or RootHub, you will find one or two persons who will be willing to teach you, for a fee.
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tank u
Gerrard59:

Go to E-Library or RootHub, you will find one or two persons who will be willing to teach you, for a fee.
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Cybercop2002: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

They would never. They always want the easy way out.
who tell you i cant code the start up is beyond coding i work with bank and iot so only cant do that and to learn all the requirement it may take years
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cybercop2002:
who tell you i cant code the start up is beyond coding i work with bank and iot so only cant do that and to learn all the requirement it may take years
And you want to pay someone 7000 naira to be your co-founder. Do you really think that someone who has the skills you want will accept that?
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Gerrard59(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

And you want to pay someone 7000 naira to be your co-founder. Do you really think that someone who has the skills you want will accept that?

Maybe he meant $7K. wink
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Cybercop2002: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

i want us rto build company together not working for me oo
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Sohnya(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelacruz:

Hi, I am also in Uyo, learning Programming but I’m starting with JavaScript, I Take courses on Udemy, YouTube and other sites and books too.
Want to connect with me, so maybe we can learn together, I know our languages are different, but still it would be nice, hoping to hear from you
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Impressive...u learn it by urself or someone is teaching u?
Sohnya:

Hi, I am also in Uyo, learning Programming but I’m starting with JavaScript, I Take courses on Udemy, YouTube and other sites and books too.
Want to connect with me, so maybe we can learn together, I know our languages are different, but still it would be nice, hoping to hear from you
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
I dont mind sis...here is my contact 09061254635,add me up on watsapp lets get started.
Sohnya:

Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Sohnya(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelacruz:
Impressive...u learn it by urself or someone is teaching u?
I learn by myself
From those sites
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Sohnya(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelacruz:
I dont mind sis...here is my contact 09061254635,add me up on watsapp lets get started.
Chatting you up now
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pls drop a chat for me,am charging my bigger phone now..
Sohnya:

Chatting you up now
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow!pls drop a chat for me,am charging my bigger phone
Sohnya:

I learn by myself
From those sites
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Sohnya(f): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelacruz:
Wow!pls drop a chat for me,am charging my bigger phone
I chatted that number up
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by solalal36(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Angelacruz:
You can start with "w3schools" ... along the line search for python on Facebook, there are communities that are willing to help you out when you get stuck.. Also freecodecamp..If you have questions, you can also ask on stack overflow.. Goodluck!
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Angelacruz: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Tank uu
solalal36:

You can start with "w3schools" ... along the line search for python on Facebook, there are communities that are willing to help you out when you get stuck.. Also freecodecamp..If you have questions, you can also ask on stack overflow.. Goodluck!
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by solalal36(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Angelacruz:
Tank uu
You are welcome
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by 2SWT(f): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Sohnya:

Please have you paid for Udemy course recently? They are rejecting my cards I don't know if it's happening to only me or its general
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by FanOfMyself: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2021
2SWT:

Please have you paid for Udemy course recently? They are rejecting my cards I don't know if it's happening to only me or its general
I sell quality and latest video courses from LinkedIn learning, Udemy and the rest.
You download and use forever

https://www.nairaland.com/6068075/learn-programming-work-home
Re: Pls Any Programmer In Uyo?? by Sohnya(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2021
2SWT:

Hi, no I haven’t paid for any recently, paid since last year

(1) (Reply)

What you need to know about Data Analytics And Data Science / Post Your Csharp, Cplusplus, Java And Assembly Questions Here. / Internet Information Server (IIS) And WAMP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.