Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid (3331 Views)

“I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s / What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by TheGistDay: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
A couple of screenshots of WhatAapp conversations allegedly between Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s husband and mistress has been leaked online by controversial blogger, Gistlover.

The chats were released hours after the film star dared the blogger to prove that she is having an extra marital affair with former Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole.

https://thegistday.com/2021/01/20/nigerians-reacts-to-alleged-leaked-chat-between-omotola-jalades-husband-and-side-chick/

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by pepperdemzombie: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pilot wen im wife dey send go market cos she is busy, that one na husband?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by WoundedLamb: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Pilot wen im wife dey send go market cos she is busy, that one na husband?

A lady does the shopping most of the time and the few times the man helps out cause she's not availability, y'all will make it a generational topic. If you can't buy something for the house when your wife is not available, let those who can do it. It doesn't make your household any better than theirs if they are happy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by WoundedLamb: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hhmm... It seems the blogger is a 'sadist'. She accused the woman of sleeping with a politician and when she was asked to prove it, she turned around to attack her husband instead cause she knew men are more likely to be the weak link. That's the attitude of someone who's more intrested in destroying another than disseminating information. What y'all go bloggers in Nigeria are mostly a bunch of people who derive pleasure from seeing others fall from grace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by bukatyne(f): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheGistDay:
A couple of screenshots of WhatAapp conversations allegedly between Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s husband and mistress has been leaked online by controversial blogger, Gistlover.

The chats were released hours after the film star dared the blogger to prove that she is having an extra marital affair with former Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole.

https://thegistday.com/2021/01/20/nigerians-reacts-to-alleged-leaked-chat-between-omotola-jalades-husband-and-side-chick/

Where are the reactions?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hhmm... It seems the blogger is a 'sadist'. She accused the woman of sleeping with a politician and when she was asked to prove it, she turned around to attack her husband instead cause she knew men are more likely to be the weak link. That's the attitude of someone who's more intrested in destroying another than disseminating information. What y'all go bloggers in Nigeria are mostly a bunch of people who derive pleasure from seeing others fall from grace.

From reliable sources, OmoT and her husband are cheats.

They would scale through this like they always do.

She should just ignore the blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by WoundedLamb: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
bukatyne:

From reliable sources, OmoT and her husband are cheats.

They would scale through this like they always do.

She should just ignore the blogger.

Really? They both cheat on each other? Lol... if that's the case, their marriage will last long then. No one has the moral authority to call out the other. But I feel the blogger should have made good of her threat to expose her instead to switching to her husband. That makes one wonder if he or she really had any evidence against her or was just out to cause her grief.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by bukatyne(f): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Really? They both cheat on each other? Lol... if that's the case, their marriage will last long then. No one has the moral authority to call out the other.

That's why I said they would scale through.

They are not going anywhere and she has a lot of stuff and endorsements hinged on her image as a good wife and mother.

Her hubby is not even on SM.

The blogger just wants to enter them this new year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by Chimeluv(f): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2021
They both knew the type of life they were living except their fans. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by Hangulsaram: 4:29am On Jan 21, 2021
bukatyne:

That's why I said they would scale through.

They are not going anywhere and she has a lot of stuff and endorsements hinged on her image as a good wife and mother.

Her hubby is not even on SM.

The blogger just wants to enter them this new year.
I fear the woman when I saw the way the bodyguard was holding her waist then in the public and the way she and her husband reacted to it.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by adaugo59216: 6:14am On Jan 21, 2021
They both knew the type of life they were living except their fans.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Tbh I cant forgive a cheat. I most likely end up silencing u neatly when u least expect. There are many ways to kill a rat. If u know u will cheat u either break up or don't commit urslf. I can forgive everything but not a cheating partner.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by pepperdemzombie: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

A lady does the shopping most of the time and the few times the man helps out cause she's not availability, y'all will make it a generational topic. If you can't buy something for the house when your wife is not available, let those who can do it. It doesn't make your household any better than theirs if they are happy.
.She gave out herself by saying she sends the man to shop it the market cos of her busy schedule, but she does the cookings at times. Their children are in their twenties pls! So why should it 've the man going to the market. Motherand 4 children busy and sends Pilot to the market? Abeg!.Rope no good for fowl neck.
Why did she cover up by showing herself pounding with koi koi shoes and Rolex?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by WoundedLamb: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
.She gave out herself by saying she sends the man to shop it he market cos of her busy schedule, but she does the cookings at timesmTheir children are in their twenties pls! So why should it 've the man going to the market.
Why did she cover up by showing herself pounding with koi koi shoes and Rolex?

I don't know what you're getting at but there's absolutely nothing wrong with a man going to the market sometimes to help out his own wife. He is a pilot so it's obvious he has a busy schedule himself as well and, therefore, the market stuff can't be a regular thing.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by pepperdemzombie: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I don't know what you're getting at but there's absolutely nothing wrong with a man going to the market sometimes to help out his own wife. He is a pilot so it's obvious he has a busy schedule himself as well and, therefore, the market stuff can't be a regular thing.
Did you read what I wrote? I said she said it is the man that goes to the market due to her busy schedule. Does a Pilot not have a busy schedule? They have 4 children living with them, the 4 children are also busy that it is the man that is the right person to go to the market?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by WoundedLamb: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read what I wrote? I said she said it is the man that goes to the market due to her busy schedule. Does a Pilot not have a busy schedule? They have 4 children living with them, the 4 children are also busy that it is the man that is the right person to go to the market?

You apparently didn't read my post or you were very eager to respond. The guy I quoted (can't even remember if it was you) shaded her husband for going to the market and I said there's absolutely nothing with the man going to the market sometimes. Regardless how we decide to analyze her statement, the fact that the pilot also has busy schedules, like you rightly acknowledged, is enough reason for you to know him going to the market can't be a regular thing. And that she has 4 kids doesn't rule out the possibility of that happening. So going around shading the man for being the market goer while we all know he's got a job that could keep him away from home for months seems childish. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by Hastala: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid by dododawa1: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
marry not fine woman give PEACE of mind sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Shares Topless Photos While Getting Dressed / Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Dead! / Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.