Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) (2952 Views)

VIDEO: IPOB’s ESN Undergoing Training / Parade / Nigerian Air Force A29 Supertucano Attack Aircraft Completes First Flight. Pics / Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Biodun556(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/411065319696288/posts/899354167534065/

President Buhari has promised that boko haram will be defeated this year.

May God help him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Biodun556(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Hardgun: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Kapilta(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2021
There is only one country that i know that has so far in history defeated terrorism and that is Kenya. Well maybe there are others buh that's all i know. So i doubt if Nigeria can ever defeat BH and ISWAP. Can only make sure other sects doesn't emerge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by forgiveness: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2021
That's a good one.
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by GamalNasser: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2021
Another Legacy of Trump to NIGERIA...I hope Biden doesn't cancel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by demmie1: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Seriously? Using a 1940 archaic aircraft college students use to test their flying skills. What happened to training with f22s

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by joinnow: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
demmie1:
Seriously? Using a 1940 archaic aircraft college students use to test their flying skills. What happened to training with f22s

f wetin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by lordm(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2021
More like StupidTucano.
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Hope they took the best brain not quota system so that igbo man won't learn how to use them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Which kind ancient plane be this? They see better fighter jets to learn?

The west no go ever gree teach us the best.... Evil people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Stalwert: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Under Raccoon's beloved reign of PDP, the money would have been disbursed to Bafarawa to procure payers, CAN to open the gates of heaven and Witches Association to bribe the devil rather than acquire arms required to defeat BH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Stalwert: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Which kind ancient plane be this? They see better fighter jets to learn?

The west no go ever gree teach us the best.... Evil people.

The Super Tucano is equipped with advanced electronic, electro-optic, infrared, and laser system technologies, as well as secure radio systems with data links and munitions capacity. It is well suited for a wide range of military missions, even operating from unpaved runways and in hostile environments.

Facts about the A-29 Super Tucano:

A clean sheet design – built from the ground up for the light air support mission
A production aircraft – more than 190 ordered and more than 170 built and delivered
Operational today and performing ISR and close air support missions around the globe
In use with militaries in nine nations: Angola, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Indonesia and Mauritania
More than 180,000 flight hours logged, including 28,000 combat hours; no combat losses
Certified for more than 130 munitions configurations
The A-29 Super Tucano has the open design architecture required to keep pace with next-generation avionics, communication, and weapons systems.

https://www.intelligent-aerospace.com/military/article/16540055/a29-super-tucano#:~:text=total%20to%2015-

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Stalwert: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
PMB has salvage Nigeria's military from the state of disrepair PDP foisted upon it through their unbriddled corruption to being 35th Military with serious fire power

Stalwert:
Nigeria Military Strength (2021)

Nigeria National flag graphic
For 2021, Nigeria is ranked 35 of 138 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. It holds a PwrIndx* rating of 0.6261 (0.0000 considered 'perfect').

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=nigeria

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Biodun556(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
demmie1:

The F22 is an air superiority fighter. We don't really need it for the peculiar challenges we face.

Boko Haram doesn't have an air force...

The Supertucano, on the other hand, is a light attack aircraft that fits nicely with our needs of fighting terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by kemicalreact: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

The F22 is an air superiority fighter. We don't really need it for the peculiar challenges we face.

The Supertucano, on the other hand, is a light attack aircraft that fits nicely with our needs of fighting terrorists.
Learn to ignore fools bro, especially on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by WoeBetide666: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
There is only one country that i know that has so far in history defeated terrorism and that is Kenya. Well maybe there are others buh that's all i know. So i doubt if Nigeria can ever defeat BH and ISWAP. Can only make sure other sects doesn't emerge.

Why are people this confidently foolish?
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Kapilta(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
WoeBetide666:

Why are people this confidently foolish?
It's ridiculous. It's because those that deem themselves wise enough to think some are foolish are mostly not good readers hence always wise in their ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by TATALoAlaMu: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
The question is? Are they willing or propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Afamed: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
demmie1:
Stop exposing your ignorance on social media

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by nazicartel(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmmmm... Actually I don't really know about all these fighters or whatever, but I don't like this present one... The ones I see in movies like Chengdu j20, sukhoi su35 and su57,,, can't we buy them?...
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by demmie1: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

So because Boko Haram doesn't have air Force now we should not improve our capacity for better aircraft? Is Boko Haram the only reason we should have a military at all? Why not go for the best instead of staying mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by demmie1: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Afamed:

Stop exposing your ignorance on social media
Look at this gala seller talking of ignorance, do you even know the meaning?
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by demmie1: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
nazicartel:
Hmmmmm... Actually I don't really know about all these fighters or whatever, but I don't like this present one... The ones I see in movies like Chengdu j20, sukhoi su35 and su57,,, can't we buy them?...
Thank you o. At least train with something that might match up. Not an aircraft that cannot reach sound barrier when modern ones are breaking Mach 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Stalwert: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
nazicartel:

Good thing you noted your don't know, those that know have purchased an aircraft well suited for both reconnaissance and attacking insurgents because it can move slowly.

Nigeria has acquired J 17 fighter jets. Real military problem are not like it is presented in the movies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Yobabad: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Something Boko Har am will capture in two weeks?
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by Afamed: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
demmie1:

Look at this gala seller talking of ignorance, do you even know the meaning?
I will rather keep my peace than engaging inconsequential entity like you
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by nazicartel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Stalwert:

Good thing you noted your don't know, those that know have purchased an aircraft well suited for both reconnaissance and attacking insurgents because it can move slowly.

Nigeria has acquired J 17 fighter jets. Real military problem are not like it is presented in the movies.
the Nigerians I know bought that maybe because it's cheaper ( because it looks cheap, don't know if it's from my sight ) or they entered into a sought of agreement somewhere and not because of what you wrote....
Wait are you among those students there?
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by nazicartel(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
demmie1:

Thank you o. At least train with something that might match up. Not an aircraft that cannot reach sound barrier when modern ones are breaking Mach 3
couldn't read all before laughing... We will get there someday, I believe the prices differs
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by escohido123: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
The Supertucano they will willingly hand over to Bokoharam and tell Nigerians they were attacked.
Re: Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) by demmie1: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Afamed:

I will rather keep my peace than engaging inconsequential entity like you
Another quick consult of mobile dictionary, you should be grateful you can barely read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS : Ebonyi State International Airport Being Constructed By Gov. Umahi / Sanwo Olu Will Lose Lagos To Labour Party / Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.