Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members (15896 Views)

The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Dpharisee: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
She was the arrow head of bring back our girls and used propaganda against the former government
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by knowhowk: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
ogododo:
Republic of Arewa
Na una sabi.
But if someone from your Side Becomes the President he would not use people from His side now ,The Arewa are Wise now .Dem know say Na follow Follow other Region dey Do now so don't be annoyed that it's Arewa all the Way
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Franking: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
As if there's a port in the north. Dry port? Deceive urself na.
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Blackdisciple(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
ogododo:
Republic of Arewa Na una sabi.
Federal Republic of Fulanise.
It's not surprising oo
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Dollanaira: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Really
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Okoroawusa: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
I Love PMB

Weldone Hadiza, you have done a great job so far
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
frog12:
another 5 years of JOB SECURITY. lucky woman!

Lol. I was mad as hell and had a lot to say until I saw your comment. I like this angle wey you carry am go. You're very correct. Not only job security sef. But financial security on a MAJOR level.
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by frog12: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
this one na nothing. the new finance law is even worse. they can seize or borrow money from dormant bank accounts and dividends u ever claim.
the way dem dey handle things, na somehow.

Hedonini:

Lol. I was mad as hell and had a lot to say until I saw your comment. I like this angle wey you carry am go. You're very correct. Not only job security sef. But financial security on a MAJOR level.
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
This Useless north have enjoyed Govt money too much...na only dem dey!

Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by MansoryMX(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
The Enemies buhari is creating between the north and the remaining 3 geopolitical zone will consume the North. I can categorically tell you Nigeria will seize to exist come 2023.
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by MansoryMX(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
i am still surprise at this development

when did we become slaves in our own country

Thanks to Tinubu and Co who sold our birth rights for a pot of porridge
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by chamboy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
i dont care what ethnic group the appointment comes from just get the fucking job done.
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Manab: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Government by d north for the north and to the north
and why are u complaining?
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Just like Trump... Ndi Hausa abi Ndi Fulani.. una time go soon expire no be only u people NPA is meant for... There is time for everything under the Sun....!!
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Bimpe29: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Baba doesn't use players on the bench as he is used to features players from his tribe always.

Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Temptee101(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
plaindealer:
[s]Congrats.

Good move, she's very competent, very productive and dedicated.[/s]

You knew this as her father, mother, brother, sister, cousin, in-law or witch-doctor?
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by spacechuks(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
mabea:
It seems NPA is the birthright of the North.
The seaports are located in south, why should a northerner be heading our ports and waterways?

The seaports is the next oil after crude oil, just imagine, all the revenue generating resources are located in the south, why should a northerner even be president, they deserve to be slaves to the southerners,

Well, the yoruba are the saboteurs,

It's time the south south wake up and kick out every saboteurs and northerners out of our land and waters,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Sctests: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tyriq:
Aboki are really cashing out.. All appointments both juicy and non juicy are occupied by them.. The cpc block in Apc are busy cashing out while the ACN in apc are taking the heat online.. Continue defending your master!

The abokkis are chopulating while ewedus are crying against IPOB and Kanu's urine. grin
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Sctests: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
jneutron4000:
YORUBA IS SLEEPING BIG TIME. BUT I KNOW THE TIME WILL SURELY COME WHEN YORUBA WILL WAKE UP FROM HER DEEP SLEEP. IMAGINE FULANI CONTROLLING YORUBA PORT. OK O

Ewedus are busy crying about Nnamdi Kanu's urine and why it is foamy while landlocked abookis 100s of miles from the Atlantic control their ports and boarders.. grin

One naijerriya dole! grin
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by legba1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
thundafire:
Akinwunmi na yoruba name,how can that be a south south
I think say na only see am ni ooo
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
One of the three (3) reasons I wanted Tinubu Ahmed to succeed Buhari is that, he's the only person who has the audacity to upturn some of these nepotistic appointments.
The northern advisers had advised PMB that he has to continue to carry out all regional appointment regardless of Nigerians ill-feelings, believing that, even after his tenure, his people would continue to rule in all the offices.

But the Tinubu I know can upturn it without apology. Buhari no try at all
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by favour32(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
This is not Democracy again, but Nepocracy, Buhari has made sure that power belongs to the North and must remain there, anybody that thinks power will shift to the south is dreaming, those people are not ready to let go.
If they are not ready then the country divide by force.
Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by femo86(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
I boldly repeat myself that its is no more Nigeria but Northern Republic of Nigeria

Screenshot was not long ago...One Buba wan fight me...Mumu

Re: President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members by jneutron4000: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

Ewedus are busy crying about Nnamdi Kanu's urine and why it is foamy while landlocked abookis 100s of miles from the Atlantic control their ports and boarders.. grin

One naijerriya dole! grin
All this nonsense is caused by you brother Aguiyi Ironsi, he centralized the power. If Yoruba kick against this, the point and argument Federal government will present will be drawn from the constitution all because Aguiyi Ironsi destroyed regional government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest / World Bank, IMF Put Pressure On Buhari To Come Up With Economic Blueprint / 5 Problems APC Will Grapple In 2017 - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.