Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? (770 Views)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture / Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by Tadeus(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
This is very bad start. Why INEC is confused in the first place, ? what happened today will never erased in the memory of Nigerians that went to polling center to exercise their franchise. I must confess we are too backward but I hope with time and God's favor, we will meet up.

My question is, are we sure that Jega is ready for the job before they nominate him.? from what happened today im sure that Jega have no plan to reform INEC, its a big shame to both Nigerians at home and diaspora.

After the announcement of postponement of the House of rep and assembly election, everybody was confused, but i try to overcome it on time. But what surprised me most was when I was chatting with some women at the polling center, I was just trying to convince them so that they will come and cast their vote on Monday, but I was speechless when they asked a question " JUST TELL US JUST ONE REASON WE SHOULD GO BACK TO POLLING CENTER TO VOTE AGAIN.?" Till now I have not provide answer to their question

It took INEC few weeks after the voter registration to prepare for election and they failed totally today. if the election eventually hold on monday, are we sure that it will be easy for INEC to meet up with next Saturday election.?

Nigerians, are we moving forward or backward, ?
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by Thirst4Lif: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
I know you requested responses from Nigerians, which I am not, but I have never, in my entire life, heard

of an electrion being postponed! And then to annouce it on the day of the election is unfathomable.

Is this legal! I can certainly understand your frustration. However, It would only make me more determined!

I would show up next week, next month or next year! Don't allow yourselves to be defeated!
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by seal777(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
@poster,
You need no advice,
Stay back at home yle we decide your future for you.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by ektbear: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
Your country needs you to make your voice heard. It is your right, but also your duty. That should be enough reason for you to return.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by kcjazz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
Because the riggers are persistent hardworkers and hustlers, if good folks stay home then our problems will continue.

Granted INEC dropped the ball big time, but this is one way to make change happen if not evil men will rule over good people.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by Tadeus(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2011
@poster,
You need no advice,
Stay back at home yle we decide your future for you.

I know the implication if I dont cast my vote for my candidate. I think u do not understand the topic.

Because the riggers are persistent hardworkers and hustlers, if good folks stay home then our problems will continue.

Granted INEC dropped the ball big time, but this is one way to make change happen if not evil men will rule over good people.

Some of Nigerian politician are perfect businessmen, they are trying to frustrate masses so that some will give up, but I think we have to face the challenges and use the opportunity to elect credible leader not a businessmen.

Your country needs you to make your voice heard. It is your right, but also your duty. That should be enough reason for you to return.

Definitely, I will cast my vote.

I know you requested responses from Nigerians, which I am not, but I have never, in my entire life, heard

of an electrion being postponed! And then to annouce it on the day of the election is unfathomable.

Is this legal! I can certainly understand your frustration. However, It would only make me more determined!

I would show up next week, next month or next year! Don't allow yourselves to be defeated!

Casting my vote is never a problem, but are we sure that jega will meet up on Saturday after Monday election. I think there will be mix up but let wait and see. We are suppose to be advancing every day but Jega just succeeded in failing Nigerians yesterday, We hope that Jega will be able to conduct free and fair election for Nigerians.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by LoveKing(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2011
So you guys wanna vote still? This is gonna be interesting Lol.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by cjfavour(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2011
because your vote is highly neede to remove these looters,these N/A members that knows only how to inflate their budget and is sharing one third of our national budget every year. Ur vote is needed to bring development to Nigeria. Bros vote for change not tribe,vote for anti corruption and immorality crusaders not those that celebrates ex convicts. Vote for BB.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by Tadeus(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2011
So you guys wanna vote still? This is gonna be interesting Lol.

Are you saying that we should not vote again??
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2011
@OP, what has happened has happened, if you choose to disenfranchise yourself, thats your own cup of shit.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by SegzyJoe(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2011
One good reason for you to go back there and vote is for you not to come back to Nairaland complaining about corrupt leadership in Nigeria. Go back and decide the outcome with your VOTE.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2011
It's your civil responsibility;nobody can force you if you don't want to discharge it !
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason I Should Go Back To Polling Center To Vote Again.? by MeGaStReEt: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2011
I didnt go to the polling center, and I not planning to go now till presido election

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police, Troops 'abused Rioters' In North / Oyo Governorship Election: Akala Heads To Court / Have You Got The Heart To Stand Up For Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.