Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration (15209 Views)

Court Stops DSS, Police, CCB From Investigating Mahmood Yakubu Over Asset / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Ajibade123(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
see the people wey dy fight corruption
you have no reason to be broke this 2021 when e-commerce websites are still paying check my signature for my WhatsApp contact let me add you to the group chat
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by tit(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Luck the thief in jail.
Police and their
It is in their blood
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by abcDEF123456789: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
[right][/right]
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
If he like, let him rename INEC to Yakubu. If they like, let them give him life chairman. If he like, let him declare himself president. I care very much less.

I care more about the dog I saw on the street which had four legs than I care a bit about what's happening with INEC.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Why are they wasting there time fighting a Fulani man?
Any fight against a Fulani man is simply a waste of time, This is why.
President - Fulani.

Senate president - Fulani

Electoral body - Fulani

Chief justice - Fulani

Army - Fulani

Police - Fulani

Customs - Fulani

NNPC - Fulani

The list is too long abeg!

But anybody from the South that thinks this list is fine and supports this kind of structure, is curse for 600 years.

Like for 700 years and Share for 650 years.

You're just trying to expose ur ignorance about multicultural nature of North. out of all those u mentioned only 2 are Fulani. What Senate President has to do with Fulani?
Calling NNPC boss Fulani is like calling Osinbajo Igbo.
IGP is neither has link with Hausa nor fulani.
Justice Tanko is also not Fulani.
Army boss isn't not Fulani either.
It seems many Nairalanders who always call every appointee Fulani need to know that Kanuri isn't Hausa nor Fulani and there are dozens of ethnic groups that are well blended in the north.
In the North tribe and religion is sometimes beyond appearance and attire.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Adusa6521: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Join Now: W W W . S A F E P A Y. F U N D

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $150 DAILY ONLINE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH DIGITAL INVESTMENTS.

WITH A MINIMUM OF $100, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO ACTUAL FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN HERE: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS:

All you require to earn profits is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Safe Pay receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 5% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure.. returns are sent daily to your bank account automatically and capital is fully returned after tenure.

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make 5% on every referral deposit .

Join Us Right Now:

Join Now: W W W . S A F E P A Y. F U N D
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by lmm4real: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
President - Fulani.

Electoral body - Fulani

Chief justice - Fulani

Army - Fulani

Police - Fulani

Customs - Fulani

NNPC - Fulani

But anybody from the South that thinks this list is fine and supports this kind of structure, is curse for 600 years.

O boy u should know that "thiefry" or curruption has no relationship what so ever with ethnicity. Thief na thief.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by SmartPolician: 5:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
President - Fulani.

Electoral body - Fulani

Chief justice - Fulani

Army - Fulani

Police - Fulani

Customs - Fulani

NNPC - Fulani

Move on

We have heard all this a million times.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by SmartPolician: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're just trying to expose ur ignorance about multicultural nature of North. out of all those u mentioned only 2 are Fulani. What Senate President has to do with Fulani?
It seems many Nairalanders who always call every appointee Fulani need to know that Kanuri isn't Hausa nor Fulani and there are dozens of ethnic groups that are well blended in the north.

We in the south know next to nothing about the tribal makeup of the north.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Shattuck(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2021
this wouldn't yield any result as I am yet to see any top corrupt official pay for their sins even the few who where sentence where still brought out from prison like, the level of corruption in Nigeria is world renowned.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Shattuck(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
I have always wondered how people get to differentiate a tribe from another in the north, how do you differentiate a fulani from an hausa man is it through their names or there are other things you use? like in the other part of Nigeria you can tell with their names.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Bellotelli: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
President - Fulani.

Electoral body - Fulani

Chief justice - Fulani

Army - Fulani

Police - Fulani

Customs - Fulani

NNPC - Fulani

And remain dead for eternity grin
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Tecno66: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2021
nazicartel:
So what will happen?
This Gov't is too corrupt that the case will die a natural death.. I'm always asking myself why they retained this Alika, what reforms has he brought to the agency.... All these Nigerian Professors ehh
They never find faults in northern folks but if it's a southerner, they ll always find fault to use as excuse.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Shattuck:
I have always wondered how people get to differentiate a tribe from another in the north, how do you differentiate a fulani from an hausa man is it through their names or there are other things you use? like in the other part of Nigeria you can tell with their names.
Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri bear similar names & attire but Kanuri often have traditional names added in their names. Typical Hausa man phenotypically look different from pure Fulani but those into intertribal marriages are difficult to be differentiated. Kanuri have their facial look different from Hausa-Fulani but not extensively some look alike. Minorities in the community are identified through their states and residential areas but this is common among the people of the areas.
The attire is common and most Northerners speak Hausa irrespective of their geographical location but the dilect plays significant role in recognising the tribe of people in the north. Let me tell u, when Kano man speak I knw he's from Kano, the moment somebody from Katsina, Sokoto or Kaduna speak Hausa I can easily recognise it through the dilect and the use of some jargons. Though, Jigawa, Kano and Kaduna speak similar Hausa but Zamfara, Kebbi and Sokoto speak the same Hausa where as Katsina and Daura is different slightly in dilect.
The moment somebody speak Hausa from Bauchi, Adamawa and Gombe speak I can recognise it like wise Maiduguri and Yobe speak similar dilect of Hausa though those around Potiskum closer to Jigawa boarder have different difference. JOS and Taraba also have similar dilect when speaking Hausa except the minor ethnic groups in Niger, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa; these ones are very difficult to recognise. When a foreigner from Niger Republic cross Nigeria just ask him to utter a word, the moment he talk Immigration will ask him to present ECOWAS travelling documents or risk deportation.
However, among the NC and Southerners dilect Igbos speak almost perfect Hausa due to common dilect they've with Hausa while Yoruba, Igala, Ebira and some other NC states tribes struggle to match Hausa dilect. I didn't have the opportunity to stay in Nasara and Benue to know much abt their Hausa dilect.
One of the most common Hausa dilect I recognise is Ghanian Hausas.
Most names are common because of Islamic influence in the North that's what give those from far headache.
So Hausa & the known Hausa attire are commonly adopted language and dressing in the North but to the ignorance of many they think when you speak Hausa or dress the way they do you're just Hausa-Fulani but this is far from the reality.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Shattuck(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri bear similar names & attire but Kanuri often have traditional names added in their names. Typical Hausa man phenotypically look different from pure Fulani but those into intertribal marriages are difficult to be differentiated. Kanuri have their facial look different from Hausa-Fulani but not extensively some look alike. Minorities in the community are identified through their states and residential areas but this is common among the people of the areas.
The attire is common and most Northerners speak Hausa irrespective of their geographical location but the dilect plays significant role in recognising the tribe of people in the north. Let me tell u, when Kano man speak I knw he's from Kano, the moment somebody from Katsina, Sokoto or Kaduna speak Hausa I can easily recognise it through the dilect and the use of some jargons. Though, Jigawa, Kano and Kaduna speak similar Hausa but Zamfara, Kebbi and Sokoto speak the same Hausa where as Katsina and Daura is different slightly in dilect.
The moment somebody speak Hausa from Bauchi, Adamawa and Gombe speak I can recognise it like wise Maiduguri and Yobe speak similar dilect of Hausa though those around Potiskum closer to Jigawa boarder have different difference. JOS and Taraba also have similar dilect when speaking Hausa except the minor ethnic groups in Niger, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa; these ones are very difficult to recognise. When a foreigner from Niger Republic cross Nigeria just ask him to utter a word, the moment he talk Immigration will ask him to present ECOWAS travelling documents or risk deportation.
However, among the NC and Southerners dilect Igbos speak almost perfect Hausa due to common dilect they've with Hausa while Yoruba, Igala, Ebira and some other NC states tribes struggle to match Hausa dilect. I didn't have the opportunity to stay in Nasara and Benue to know much abt their Hausa dilect.
One of the most common Hausa dilect I recognise is Ghanian Hausas.
Most names are common because of Islamic influence in the North that's what give those from far headache.
So Hausa & the known Hausa attire are commonly adopted language and dressing in the North but to the ignorance of many they think when you speak Hausa or dress the way they do you're just Hausa-Fulani but this is far from the reality.
hmm this is quite deep and insightful because I could never have been able to tell which is which I just sum everyone has hausa/Muslim. Nigeria 's culture is really diverse, govt needs to do more to teach our kids about our cultural diversity. thanks for the insight.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Sued Over Asset Declaration by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Shattuck:
hmm this is quite deep and insightful because I could never have been able to tell which is which I just sum everyone has hausa/Muslim. Nigeria 's culture is really diverse, govt needs to do more to teach our kids about our cultural diversity. thanks for the insight.
Yes indeed. You're welcome!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ekpenyong Recommends Using Sambisa Forest For Ranching / Court Orders Resident Doctors To Suspend Strike / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.