Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? (7709 Views)

Abortion Row:biden And Harris Blast US Supreme Court Move To 'deny Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Keketu:
hello good morning, please this attitude is bad for female please, many girl no husband today , is because of attitude on the part of girl .. many lady in their 18 still looking for husband with make up when in truth, to get husband even at 40 is way behave as against make up. please take note of this

Ki re?
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

And hyped like this?

Yes.

So where is your thread from when Obama won? (I kid)
Because his race was a big issue and we celebrated his achievements in addition to celebrating someone of his race being given that opportunity.

Celebrating his race then didn’t mean his achievements were less important.

It’s basically the same thing in this case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
cococandy:

So where is your thread from when Obama won? (I kid)
Because his race was a big issue and we celebrated his achievements in addition to celebrating someone of his race being given that opportunity.

Celebrating his race then didn’t mean his achievements were less important.

It’s basically the same thing in this case.

Obama was president, Kamala is the VP, the running mate of Biden.

The hype of Kamala is at the point of being qualified to be Biden's running mate and not winning the elections.

It is hyping a father above a mother during the event of child birth.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Like several folks have said before ,
The win doesn’t belong to the primary person alone. It belongs to both of them. The president and the VP.
A president can win or lose an election because of the VP he or she chooses. Very important fact.

bukatyne:

The hype of Kamala is at the point of being qualified to be Biden's running mate and not winning the elections.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
cococandy:

1. Like several folks have said before ,
The win doesn’t belong to the primary person alone. It belongs to both of them. The president and the VP.

2. A president can win or lose an election because of the VP he or she chooses. Very important fact.

1. I thought so too till the hype of Kamala started.

2. A VP is important (100%), that a president can win or lose an election due to the VP; I would like to see an instance.

References would help.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

What is the difference between a female immigrant VP in the US and a male Igbo VP in Nigeria?

Ok, bring a similar example.

Obama that would have been a great fit was 'unfortunately' the President.
A similar example would be a female VP in Nigeria, not igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

If in 2021 Kamala becoming the VP is still helping you dispel the myth that women are only good for cooking, you are several years late to the party.

Say whaaat now?? See because I tend to single out ONE example out of a rooted, systemic issue doesn't mean the background is suddenly erased. I easily single out cooking, sweeping, childbirth to signify the bulk of roles women are expected to do because they are women. It's just for easy reference. Not for me, Buka. Look around Nairaland, if you would be honest and look beyond your social circle in real life — things ARE happening to women. People still believe shit about women, and no offense here, you've made comments and created biased topics about women like that yourself. This is bigger than cooking.

We have the Margaret Thatchers, female winners of Nobel Laurettes, the Queen Victorias, Croatian sexy presido, Queen Aminas, Queen Cleopatras, Angela Markels, Dora Akunyili's etc etc etc.

Perhaps if you stop seeing women from the lenses of victimhood, you would understand the OP better.

That's a problem with some people who criticize the women's rights movement. You tend to conflate and project the free, empowered women with and on the disadvantaged ones - who are still in the majority.

Those women you listed - do they represent for the 50% of women population as men do? This is not about equality of outcomes here. There are reasons why some women, despite the stride of achievements under equality who are not taking up space. Equality goes beyond physical structures. A modern, city woman should not be pushed off at the expense of another who is yet empowered. One girl might need it more than the other... But it goes beyond these educational spots, right to vote, contesting for offices. There are REAL victims out there in the world. And there are mental victims as well. I'm not seeing anybody through any lenses. I'm not going into this.

@bold; after 10 posts, you are just landing.

If she was the President elect and Biden was the VP, then this hype is on point!

Lol... Kamala is being hyped because she's a woman. End of. I don't know why you choose to consider being a VP as lesser in some way than being the President. Fact is, she's there as a woman, and her influence will be felt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

A similar example would be a female VP in Nigeria, not igbo.

Hmmmmmm.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:
Good evening peeps and happy new year smiley

Finally, the US election drama of 'Christian' Trump and 'Evil' Biden is over and Joe Biden has been inaugurated.

In the midst of the drama, another drama ensued cheesy

Madam Kamala Harris became the icon of 'female' empowerment world wide.

Phrases such as 'I am lucky to be born in a time like this'; 'Because she can, I can'; 'She has made a way for others' etc.

I say 'Drama' because she did not 'win' the election, the President did. If Biden lost, she would not be there today.

If for instance she became the secretary of state; head of Google or another position she competed/ was elected for; I would understand. This is a position that piggybacks on another position.

If unfortunately she was a Republican and was sent packing with Daddy wa, was she the one that lost?

Can we claim Mike Pence lost the election? Was it not possible that Americans would vote for Mike if he was running with another President?

Americans rejected Trump, can Pence greatly influence his acceptance or rejection?

Question: In this election and position as VP, what was Kamaris' achievement to warrant the near idol status she has received?

Disclaimer:

1. This thread is NOT to question her 'qualification' for her role as the Vice President of America. If you feel she is not qualified, take it up with the appropriate authorities grin

2. This is NOT a 'putting down' or 'inequality' thread; Social Justice Warriors, please stay away. I would ask same questions if Obama was Vice President and hyped as paving way for blacks in the U.S.

3. A topic for this thread was harder than the content. cheesy and might change embarassed

Kamala Harris is a progressive leaning Feminist who has a very controversial past and history with regards to her political career and even personal life

But it's none of my business because the reality is that she's elected and made history

My problem with mordern women or proclaimed Feminist is that they judge people based on their gender or skin color instead of their merit or competence
With regards to competence she under performs but she's the VP not the president so much responsibility doesn't fall on her,it falls on Biden
Biden's policies whether favorable or not will determine both his future and that of Kamala
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Ellaria(f): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
This op reminds me of a snake who desperately trys to manuever its way out of a corner when backed into one, with her flawed and biased arguments.

Those of you who engage with her really try, she is making my brain dull already with her counter arguments. Kindly let to keep shut

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Liposure:
Kamala harris was chosen to compensate the african american women who stood by biden during the primaries coupled with the fact that kamala was a lawyer with strict anti criminal policies. So its not what you think

So she was chosen based on victimhood of black women via neo-marxist identity politics
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

Ok, so if she was Jamal or Kamal with same characteristics and qualifications, you wouldn't see the much need to hype it?

Are the Jamals or Kamals black or the children of immigrants, from a poor background etc??

Did they have to work extra hard, go the extra mile because factors such as race, social class etc. were not in their favor?

Then yes, I would acknowledge and celebrate their achievement like I did in Obama's case.

Kamala is a WOMAN, BLACK and THE DAUGHTER of IMMIGRANTS and yet she has achieved to become the VICE PRESIDENT.

Whether you think it's worth the hype or not is up to you but if you don't by now understand where people are coming from then I can't explain it any better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

She's a female DOING and BEING and PROVING. Goddd. Were Yorubas killed and oppressed and dehumanized and are subjugated in exactly the same way women are/were?

Your personal convictions do not hold for all. And that is fine. Celebrate how ever you want. If you didn't create this thread for like-minders to echo your thoughts and you directed it to the people who are celebrating her, then consider what they are saying.

Everybody knows a particular crowd that are celebrating her, but you're trying to rip this off a women's right stand. "I'm talking to you people oh, but don't come close. I haven't mentioned you."

If another woman should do anything notable like this, in another field, she'll still be celebrated come tomorrow, because (and you don't have to see it), there are biases about women and what they can do or not do. The more women change these narratives, the better.

You almost got it here. A woman winning an elective position because it was decided that she FITS is the essence of equality. It's showing that women can LEAD and is helping dispel myths about how women are only good as cooks and whatever. Despite or in spite or whatever of her being a woman, she ran, and she's in that position. Rigging? That's on the electoral system. The point is a woman is doing it (and I'm aware that not everything a woman does is empowerment, but when it comes to such issues, we'll hash it, within its context).

Hathor has explained why Kamala is different. Men lead and are selected all the time, no one bats a lid. There's nothing different happening. Me asking you to point out male politicians you've criticized before because of hype, is because you're asking why the undue hype of Kamala.

Or you mean you're asking why the undue hype of Kamala as a VP? Or as a woman? They are inseparable. Because in answering why the "undue hype" as a simple running mate, I'll respond with a gender-specific reason. And this reason(being woman) doesn't mean she doesn't have the brains for being a VP.

We're hyping because she's a woman, yes.

But Biden would not be making decisions alone na? They both won. You can't rule out Kamala's influence. She happen to be a woman, and we're celebrating that.

If Biden didn't win, no problem... She'll prolly still be another woman at the echelons of politics running for presidency/VP like Hillary, making two of them. The trend is getting set until it becomes normal for more women to run along men for such positions.

Are you using the "VP position" as a loophole? Male politicians get hyped. Men are hyped, in every way, and I'm saying I've not seen you question that 'hypnotic, cult like pull' men in powers hold over the masses like you're doing to Kamala. Trump is always inciting vawulence; IPOB sees him as a Messiah, so, Harris as well can be hyped to Pluto and back by online-warring independulant weemyn. Whether as a VP or as a woman. Dazzol I'm saying.

You are spewing radical Feminist , cultural marxist and Egalitarianistic-Equalistic ideologies to push your feminine imperative agenda over competency and merit just because kamala has a female genital

Highly irrational and completely unnecessary in these age of civilization and information
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

Irrelevant. She is the most powerful woman as of now. How many PEOPLE can ever achieve what she has?

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

Irrelevant. She is the most powerful woman as of now. How many PEOPLE can ever achieve what she has?

She's not the German chancellor is the most powerful woman in the world
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

Are the Jamals or Kamals black or the children of immigrants, from a poor background etc??

Did they have to work extra hard, go the extra mile because factors such as race, social class etc. were not in their favor?

Then yes, I would acknowledge and celebrate their achievement like I did in Obama's case.

Kamala is a WOMAN, BLACK and THE DAUGHTER of IMMIGRANTS and yet she has achieved to become the VICE PRESIDENT.

Whether you think it's worth the hype or not is up to you but if you don't by now understand where people are coming from then I can't explain it any better.

And this bolded is another funny thing that people would think "liberal-leaning" people are incapable of. If it was actually a Black, immigrant guy, I'd still celebrate it, too! He might be a male, but there's the interplay of race, etc., and his personality here.

If I don't talk about any man's success, it hasn't diminished whatever he achieved. Biden won alright, that's good. His person might separate him as a good leader I'll be willing to support, but that's not the same thing with highlighting Kamala's victory for me.

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Say whaaat now?? See because I tend to single out ONE example out of a rooted, systemic issue doesn't mean the background is suddenly erased. I easily single out cooking, sweeping, childbirth to signify the bulk of roles women are expected to do because they are women. It's just for easy reference. Not for me, Buka. Look around Nairaland, if you would be honest and look beyond your social circle in real life — things ARE happening to women. People still believe shit about women, and no offense here, you've made comments and created biased topics about women like that yourself. This is bigger than cooking.

That's a problem with some people who criticize the women's rights movement. You tend to conflate and project the free, empowered women with and on the disadvantaged ones - who are still in the majority.

Those women you listed - do they represent for the 50% of women population as men do? This is not about equality of outcomes here. There are reasons why some women, despite the stride of achievements under equality who are not taking up space. Equality goes beyond physical structures. A modern, city woman should not be pushed off at the expense of another who is yet empowered. One girl might need it more than the other... But it goes beyond these educational spots, right to vote, contesting for offices. There are REAL victims out there in the world. And there are mental victims as well. I'm not seeing anybody through any lenses. I'm not going into this.

Lol... Kamala is being hyped because she's a woman. End of. I don't know why you choose to consider being a VP as lesser in some way than being the President. Fact is, she's there as a woman, and her influence will be felt.

I understand the context cooking was used here.

People believe shit about women; people believe shit about different segment of humans. Women are 50% of the human race so it natural it is on the fore.

It is not about my social circle; it is about seeing women doing what they want to do irrespective of their background.

A woman determined from a 'very misogynistic' background would do better than a woman with victimhood (they are trying to get me) mindset from a privileged background.

Anyone (woman) who wants to succeed must be determined and work for it.

I repeat it: men do not think they merit a position because they are men; they work (steal, hard work, smart work, lobby, kiss ass, bully etc) for it and would respect any woman who has the guts to go for what they want.

I have biased posts and topics about women? Quote me on them in context. undecided

The fact I do not agree with the current whinny, victim prone women does not translate to criticism of the general women Rights movement.

Current modern feminists don't focus on the real problems either. Problems like child marriage in the North, Nigerian quota system skewed towards the girl-child in the North and other important issues world wide. Instead, they yap on equality of outcomes. Like our red pillers would say: if you are so concerned on equal female representation, let's talk about how there is a shortage of women pushing carts or refuse collectors or mechanics etc.

Is there any where that 50% of men are represented?

Who do we blame for the mental victims?

You are the second person saying Kamala is hyped because she is a woman. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Personally I don't disagree with her based on her past or her gender, but because of her political ideologies, she's a far left progressive with radical social and economic policies view point,even Biden as a moderate doesn't align with some of her view points as a conservative I would have preferred an individual man or woman who would represent my ideologies and policies better, I love a woman like Candace owens
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

She is more powerful than Angela Merkel?

How many people can achieve what she has? Few.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

Whether you think it's worth the hype or not is up to you

1. but if you don't by now understand where people are coming from then I can't explain it any better.

Jamal/Kamal is the male of Kamala. Same circumstances and achievements.

1. Two of you on this thread has said because she is a woman.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

She is more powerful than Angela Merkel?

How many people can achieve what she has? Few.

Yes, she is more powerful than Angela Merkel. Don't even compare Germany to the US. Even Nancy Pelosi is more powerful than Angela Merkel and I am a big fan of Merkel but Merkel didn't achieve what she has achieved having Kamala's background but let me hype Merkel too. The lady is cooler than cool. cool cheesy If you want open another thread. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

Jamal/Kamal is the male of Kamala. Same circumstances and achievements.

1. Two of you on this thread has said because she is a woman.

Because she is THE FIRST WOMAN and a WOMAN of COLOR. wink

I will celebrate GREAT WOMEN whenever I get the opportunity. We have come a long way. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
DapKing:

She's not the German chancellor is the most powerful woman in the world

They are both powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And this bolded is another funny thing that people would think "liberal-leaning" people are incapable of. If it was actually a Black, immigrant guy, I'd still celebrate it, too! He might be a male, but there's the interplay of race, etc., and his personality here.

If I don't talk about any man's success, it hasn't diminished whatever he achieved. Biden won alright, that's good. His person might separate him as a good leader I'll be willing to support, but that's not the same thing with highlighting Kamala's victory for me.

OP has made up her mind about Kamala. I doubt she is asking questions in order to understand. It's more of the 'women should zip it up and work harder' sermon, which we have been doing anyway, I mean the working harder, not the zipping up. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

They are both powerful.

She only made history she's not that influential at all
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
DapKing:

She only made history she's not that influential at all

She is the right hand of the most powerful man in the world. She has a great influence on him and the party. She has an office in the White House. She is one of the most prominent faces of the Democrats, the party in power, holding the House and Senate. She is the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military should anything happen to Biden.

You are blabbing without sense.

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

I understand the context cooking was used here.

People believe shit about women; people believe shit about different segment of humans. Women are 50% of the human race so it natural it is on the fore.

It is not about my social circle; it is about seeing women doing what they want to do irrespective of their background.

A woman determined from a 'very misogynistic' background would do better than a woman with victimhood (they are trying to get me) mindset from a privileged background.

Anyone (woman) who wants to succeed must be determined and work for it.

Awesome. I don't disagree. I just choose to see and address the blocks that are in the way of most women. These exist. You can choose to go about it another way. Valid. As long as it is not restricting another woman.

I repeat it: men do not think they merit a position because they are men; they work (steal, hard work, smart work, lobby, kiss ass, bully etc) for it and would respect any woman who has the guts to go for what they want.

Ahh. cheesy Contradictory to the 'automatic headship' and 'deadbeat fathers returning to claim a lost child' narrative, and you somehow think all those are SEPARATE of them being men, but, anyhow. Please, extend this to women, too. We are respectable because we are female humans, with personalities and admirable qualities and can work; have been working. That's why we merit things, which is not the case for most people in the world, thanks.

I have biased posts and topics about women? Quote me on them in context. undecided

The fact I do not agree with the current whinny, victim prone women does not translate to criticism of the general women Rights movement.

Current modern feminists don't focus on the real problems either. Problems like child marriage in the North, Nigerian quota system skewed towards the girl-child in the North and other important issues world wide. Instead, they yap on equality of outcomes. Like our red pillers would say: if you are so concerned on equal female representation, let's talk about how there is a shortage of women pushing carts or refuse collectors or mechanics etc.

The only thing I'll say to this, and on you asking me for 'biased comments you've made in their contexts' - you say work don't give women joy, and how it's their jobs to nurture kids by contributing their own quota to the world, and so on. So, do not ask me about why there aren't women collectors and mechanics - when you hold that these aren't right for women to do.

You don't believe such should ever happen (and frankly, other conservative women, too- that are mostly the lot in Nigeria), so really it's not for you to speak on. The women that love "hard" jobs are taking them up.

How many feminists do you follow to conclude that they don't talk about the important things? Still believe whatever you'll like.

Is there any where that 50% of men are represented?

Who do we blame for the mental victims?

Anyhow, either way, any way -- I brought all these up because you say women are all suddenly free and do not face oppression anymore. The reasons and figures are topics on their own. You can do your research. You misunderstood the 50% I mentioned. I am not saying that number is concentrated in a place per se. I'm saying generally, taking the whole male population, from the top to the bottom, spanning different places, even till the smallest unit in the family, you have men there. Always having the say, making decisions, etc. Women and men both make up half the population, and you have more numbers of men than women in places, by virtue of being males. Those powerful women you mentioned and all they've achieved is not the same for women(representative of)—half of the population—in the same way you'll find men in spaces who represent for men.

You are the second person saying Kamala is hyped because she is a woman. Ok.

NOT simply because of that alone. I have highlighted this times without number, and you can choose to see it the way you want or not.

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Liposure: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
DapKing:

So she was chosen based on victimhood of black women via neo-marxist identity politics
they were being politically correct
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

She is the right hand of the most powerful man in the world. She has a great influence on him and the party. She has an office in the White House. She is one of the most prominent faces of the Democrats, the party in power, holding the House and Senate. She is the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military should anything happen to Biden.

You are blabbing without sense.

She's is an ordinary career politician taken an official position in the US federal government
She's a progressive that only has a strong base among radical leftist, if not she could have been chosen to represent the party not Biden
She's very unpopular among Americans generally and tolerated by liberals

No need for insult every one knows she's incompetent and lacks merit and achieved her status by the color of her skin not the content of her character

Cultural marxism and identity politics of races and gender made her selected to be a symbol of women and the minorities

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Liposure:
they were being politically correct

Using affirmative action and inclusivity instead of character and competency
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hathor5:

OP has made up her mind about Kamala. I doubt she is asking questions in order to understand. It's more of the 'women should zip it up and work harder' sermon, which we have been doing anyway, I mean the working harder, not the zipping up. grin

Working hard to gain respect, when work isn't even meant for us to do??

Odiegwu.

I mean, we say, housewifery isn't for everyone but they'll say Independent Womaning isn't and shouldn't be for any lady.

Abi. It's not as if women aren't already working hard. Why should celebrating that be an issue?

We'll all be here. They should come and bundle us in a sack to zip up.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Hathor5(f): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
DapKing:

She's is an ordinary career politician taken an official position in the US federal government
She's a progressive that only has a strong base among radical leftist, if not she could have been chosen to represent the party not Biden
She's very unpopular among Americans generally and tolerated by liberals

No need for insult every one knows she's incompetent and lacks merit and achieved her status by the color of her skin not the content of her character

Cultural marxism and identity politics of races and gender made her selected to be a symbol of women and the minorities

I am not interested in anything you have to say. Anyone who thinks that the VP of the US holds no power has no meaningful contributions to make in my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Brother's Wife's Brother To You? / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.