Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (13367 Views)

Poll: Is She Hot?

Yes: 77% (90 votes)
No: 22% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Since you already aware they all use it what's your point?  undecided
it seems YOU are clearly missing the point. I'm a Tonto fan and that was my response to those who kept mentioning photoshop. it seems i might have to write essays for every comment i post, to avoid responses like yours.
my point is, many magazines nowadays use it, so i don't see why people keep on with the "photoshop" talk.
example? beyonce, and many other celebs like her. whether it be photoshop or not, these same bunch would be saying how gorgeous she is, etc etc.
sheesh, do you need further explanation?

THE AMAKA:

[size=18pt]i think she looks good.[/size] a lot of photoshop, but what magazine pics nowadays DON'T use it?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2011
Is that her ni-pple up there? Hmm looks like none silicone boobi-e I could suck that for 14 hours nonstop  grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by uyakachi(m): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2011
SHE IS NOT ONLY HOT SHE LOOKS FIRE .SHE LOOKS BURNING
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by jmaine: 2:12am On Apr 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Is that her ni-pple up there? Hmm looks like none silicone boobi-e I could suck that for 14 hours nonstop  grin

See where your eye go . .am sure you did a mini ultimate search version on your PC to find the treasure .   shocked  shocked  cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by uyakachi(m): 2:26am On Apr 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Is that her ni-pple up there? Hmm looks like none silicone boobi-e I could suck that for 14 hours nonstop grin
[/qu
WHAT ARE U REALLY DOING WITH THIS PICS DUDE
BUT I CANT BRING MY SELF SO DOWN TO DRINK/SU_CK/ FROM SUCH PUBLIC TAP embarassed embarassed, NO OFENCE PLZ
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 04, 2011
uyakachi:

Hypocrite. Tell me, which chicks bosom ain't or wasn't fetch by the public public ? Your girlfriend/wife?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Peaches12: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2011
YESSSSSSSSS, she's so HOTTTTTTTTTT kiss kiss cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Peaches12: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2011
3 people are haters. embarassed embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by eridah2007(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2011
Over hot cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2011
Peaches12:

3 people are haters. embarassed embarassed

3 people don't like the picture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Pain(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2011
Some Body Please Give Me Her Contact Nos and E-mail. Pleeeeease!!!

I Want Her Private Endorsement!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by poweredcom(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2011
I do anything to Bleep a Nollywod Bitch like TOTO, Opps!!!Tonto, first time i saw has as on TV, The Game
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by johnjoel(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2011
gorgeous
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by hustla(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2011
ma grandma sef dey fine wif photoshop, errthg bout dis babe is fake, accent n errth, BB babes! Total waste of time n effort!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by DeepSoul(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2011
See bad belle na. Photoshopped or not, she is obviously a fine girl.

For the bad belle men, finer than most of your wives, girlfriends and concubines

For the women, finer than most of you.

If you think you are hotter, post ur pishure make we see. Wubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2011
Shes OK.
@Reality that's not her breasts man.Check down below,its like a dummy pant,bra and shoulder pad that came with the dress.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by naijasing(f): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2011
she look pretty
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Mobinga: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2011
11 People are jealous. She's heavenly
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Tokotaya: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2011
jmaine:

See where your eye go . .am sure you did a mini ultimate search version on your PC to find the treasure . shocked shocked cheesy
Lolest
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by vislabraye(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
She looks good no doubt about it. You would be surprised not many people would even look good enough with a photoshop.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by sigistmund: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
she is cute, but i don't like her acting
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by eridah2007(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
is she HOT? That's the question , and not how she act.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by enomakos(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
sexy,cute and hot

she is a my girl any day
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by dejahvu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
I just added the number of haters, jealous or wateva you call it, to 14,
She is not hot, iv seen plenty of her movies, that picture was polished,
im a publisher i know wat we do to people that are not very pretty we make them,
the fact that she is almost nude doesnt mean she is hot,
see her when she wakes up in the morning then u know if she is or not
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by dejahvu(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
Reasons Y she is not hot
Bobbi --- babu sosai
CUrves--- Average
So where is the Heat,
pls let me feel it the Fifty Six people that voted for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by izby(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
Reasons Y she is hot
Bobbi --- Average
CUrves--- accurate
So thats the Heat,
pls thanks to the Fifty Six people that voted for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by dejahvu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
My Guy eye dey Pain You,
Which Optician washes ur eye,
Cos Curves not accurate,
Is the wy she posed, Thats how they do it to make up
for lost Flesh
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nakele(f): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
hot hot hot
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes, we all can see that the picture is enticing.

But remember what the scripture says in Matthew 7:13,

"Enter through the narrow gate.

For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction,

And many enter through it
."

Lust is still sin, whether you like it or not.

He who has ears, let him hear!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by deelobe: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2011
there is no doubt the babe is pretty but my god the innocency is gone. is it my eyes or is she nasked under that netty thing please they should reserve that for playboy
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2011
seriously, so because someone doesn't find her attractive you will label them as haters? is it by force to find everyone attractive? maybe she is just not their cup of tea. and leave it be. stop all this "hater" talk, its sooooo stale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(18+ Only) See The Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady Having Sex With A Dog For M / Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.