Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough (55279 Views)

Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache / I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by wowmagonline: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is the list issued to my friend and he ran away. Can't stop laughing �. Whhy this big list and huge price
https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-imo-state.html
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by 4ckyou: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
SpatialKing:
I'm from Imo State, orlu but i will never marry from my state... My wife to be is from Anambra

why? orlu price high too?
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Xmen149(m): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Slimsly100:

U mean am How many snakes you don see for there
I'm from Njaba and those things are no longer as they used to be

What are your marriage rites like over there at njaba ..

Plus the women fidel,heard if they cheat their husband dies..what a wonder
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Corea4king(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Please,what of owerre ebeiri? Anyone who knows the cost of their marriage rites?
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by OpejeAnn: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please sir, do you have idea of what's in the marriage list for Nwangele? I'd appreciate 🙏
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by humility33(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ruleworld61:
Come to Ihitte/Uboma and Obowo, our Ladies are Beautifully Brainy., and we dey only collect Bchickiny money (#1,000 depending).

Though, I think DOWRY and PRICE PRICE are not same.

Na Kuwaiti Woman I wan marry shaa

Hello
Are u really sure about this? The bride price and marital rites for your ladies are not expensive
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by hassan4: 7:33pm On Feb 22
Bonesking:
Remain blessed bro. Orlu areas has one of most affordable traditional marriage in Igboland.
Places were you tend to have high bride prices are Mbaise and parts of Owerri.

Mbaisem Yes! Owerri no. Eziobodo (FUTO host Community) is very cheap. Unlike their neighbors Ihiagwa and Nekede. People mistake Eziobodo from Ihiagwa. Even the GPS in Eziobodo sometimes reads Ihiagwa. Eziobodo's bride price is about 150-200k in total. Na you want do merriment. I married there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.