Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55212 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by PlayerMeji: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
A ritualist once lived there

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2022
samuel051:
A ritualist once lived there
hmm deep the world is strange ... it sometimes lead from the rooms and sometime in the living room but this one in thethe picture is just in the living room in a straight line of aboit 12 to 15 drops

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Franzinni:
hmm deep the world is strange ... it sometimes lead from the rooms and sometime in the living room but this one in thethe picture is just in the living room in a straight line of aboit 12 to 15 drops
something spiritual is going on in there, pray hard..

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Righteousness2(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2022
There are lots spirtual Wickedness and transactions going on all over the places.

There are houses whose Foundation are laid with animal or human sacrifices buried live.

There are Houses that are built to rob the occupiers Spiritually, Physically, financially and all round.

That is why you need to be Genuiely Connected to the Highest Power. That is why you need to be Soaked in GOD , HIS Word and HIS Power. So you can be able to Challenge Forces, Kingdoms and altars.

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bluntguy: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Hammer house of horror

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Goldbw122(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Go down on your knees and pray..

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
this world is mysterious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ZiniPips: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2022
This thread is even mysterious. *runs*

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SUPERPACK: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.

355 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by eddynaira125: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Look for CCTV and install, put a good quality of light on that location,

When it occurs and the CCTV did not capture anything then you can go spiritual

NAIRALANDERS don't believe anything call spiritual

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Could be snakes catching and eating a rat in that house. Check well. Nothing mysterious otherwise he would have been dead by now since 2 years

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by lolu2019: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Nah mosquito bites.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by miketyler(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Omo why I open this thread, I don run comot for house as I just see something like person shadow enter my kitchen

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by gulfer: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Put a small CCTV camera and get to see what happens whilst you slept cool cool cool cool cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Do you have a female dog?

I never knew dogs have periods until my dog started.

Little droplets of blood everywhere around my house.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
They've tagged it as a spiritual problem. Typical Africans!

Advise your friend to get a CCTV so as to ascertain the origin of the blood. I strongly believe it ain't spiritual. Be logical!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Goldbw122:
Go down on your knees and pray..

Prayer will make it vanish? Y'all should be logical, please!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Jakumo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Do you have a female dog?

I never knew dogs have periods until my dog started.

Superstitious people would prefer not to accept that female dogs drip blood just before they are in heat. Magic and monster fans would rather dream up all manner of tall tales to entertain us.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jakumo:

Superstitious people would prefer not to accept that female dogs drip blood just before they are in heat. Magic and monster fans would rather dream up all manner of tall tales to entertain us.

Lol, don't blame them.

If I hadn't seen it myself, I would have never believed dogs menstruate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by LikeAking: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Its a demonic operation fro the pits of hell.

You friend has been initiated into a coven, wia dey suck his blood every night.

The blood on the floor is his blood.

Go to the lab and check.

Ur friend is finished.

9 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Etranshub(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

is there a female dog in the house? If yes then it will happen when she is on heat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Etranshub:
is there a female dog in the house? If yes then it will happen when she is on heat
there is no dog in the vicinity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Etranshub:
no female dog anywhere in the area self.... no dog ..male or female .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by chidyke77(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Get a CCTV and observe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Restroom: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
My brother someone was killed there for rituals

My neighbor experience worse

Footprint of blood will be see around the parlour
Their last born sees spirit ...

As in they hear footsteps on ceiling

The boy see two spirits ,in white

When they are coming from outside the boy sees one of the spirit entering the house

Where the blood comes from they don't know

Live

They ran away from the house for over a month and went to stay with a friend

And later park out

While they were there, progress went down

The wife told the landlord friend
He advised her that they should park out
That he can't say anything because they belong to the same secret cults

So, that your compound is owned by a ritualist
Someone was killed there or buried there for rituals

This is especially true if the landlord don't stay in the house

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by MufasaLion: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Restroom:
My brother someone was killed there for rituals

My neighbor experience worse

Footprint of blood will be see around the parlour
Their last born sees spirit ...

As in they hear footsteps on ceiling

The boy see two spirits ,in white

When they are coming from outside the boy sees one of the spirit entering the house

Where the blood comes from they don't know

Live

They ran away from the house for over a month and went to stay with a friend

And later park out

While they were there, progress went down

The wife told the landlord friend
He advised her that they should park out
That he can't say anything because they belong to the same secret cults

So, that your compound is owned by a ritualist
Someone was killed there or buried there for rituals

This is especially true if the landlord don't stay in the house

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by bluefilm: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Franzinni:

How do you know it's actually blood?

I suggest that you should taste it first.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
bluefilm:

How do you know it's actually blood?

I suggest that you should taste it first.
do you mean test ?

Well I know blood when I see blood ...and that is blood I suspect it might be mosquito that over fed and someone stepped on it but how can I explain the way it was placed .. to me its strange

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by 22o62021: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
People don tell you what to do

CCTV bulb

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.