Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (26575 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Reno Omokri Turns 47 Today

Bemigho Reno Omokri (born 1974) is an author and politician. Omokri was the host of Transformation with Reno Omokri, a Christian teaching TV show broadcast (for one season) on San Francisco's KTLN and Detroit's Impact Network. He is the founder of a multimedia project, Build Up Nigeria, and has produced a series of short films in the U.S. He is the pastor of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California and Abuja. He is also known for using social media to project the Gospel. Omokri continues to write articles for major newspapers (mainly political OpEd and Christian material).

Career
Omokri was the Vice President, Africa, at Joe Trippi and Associates, a U.S Political Consulting firm.

As the Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria, he was noted for using social media to conduct surveys[5] and project the developments undertaken by the Nigerian Government.

When President Umaru Musa Yar'adua was evacuated from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia on November 23, 2009, for a medical emergency, he did not hand over executive powers to his vice, Jonathan. This led to the founding of the G55 - a group who put pressure on the Nigerian Senate to transfer power to Jonathan. In 2011 he led some Diaspora Nigerians to endorse Jonathan for the 2011 elections, Omokri was a signatory of a letter by a group known as G 57 that called for the resignation of Yar'adua.

In 2013, Omokri represented President Jonathan at a national conference on ‘Inter-Faith Dialogue and the Quest for National Security in Nigeria', organized by the Interfaith Activities and Partnership for Peace (IFAPP). Speaking for the President, Omokri urged Christian and Muslim leaders to focus on Jesus as the common Denominator between their two faiths, and caused a stir when he stated on camera that The Quran mentions Jesus by name 25 times, five times more than The Quran mentions Mohammed. He also stated that almost every prophet in Judaism and Christianity is accepted in Islam.

Omokri was a panelist at the United States Institute of Peace as well as the Atlantic Council. He has also represented the Nigerian government at Chatham House in London. On April 23, 2016, Omokri gave a keynote lecture at California State University, Sacramento's Center for African Peace and Conflict Resolution's 25th annual Africa/Diaspora conference. On the same day, he represented former President Jonathan at the city of Antioch, where Dr. Jonathan was honored by the city's mayor, Wade Harper. At the same event, the city of Lathrop also honored the former Nigerian leader.

Between 2015 and 2016, Omokri was the host of Transformations With Reno Omokri, a Christian teaching program broadcast on Comcast, DISH Network and Roku. The 30 minute weekly telecast was produced by the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California.

His book, Facts Versus Fiction, the True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and the Conspiracies was a number one bestseller on Amazon's International Business category and in its conspiracy theory category and was named by Channels TV amongst its top 20 books of 2017.

Since May 29, 2015, Omokri has become known as one of the main opposition voices in Nigeria and has had several run ins with the current government in power. He has also been an advocate for restoring the moral fabric of society and other conservative values.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_Omokri

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Aflix(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
This talku talku man....... Happy birthday sha

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ObiOfOnistha: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by kingreign(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday Reno Aka Beef! smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by zakim(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Ajibade123(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday sir
keep slaying them feminist

Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you can make money with your mobile phone.
check my signature for my WhatsApp contact

31 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Poorboy: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2021
The Audio money chief that I have asked to drop me #500k for business but he prefers to give Garba shehu $30,000 and don Savi mother 100 million audio cash.

The good path is that his words are encouraging and if you following him, village people not following you, you might get rich through his motivational words

Happy birthday buhari tormentor

Happy birthday leahsharibu freedom fighter

Happy birthday a proud stingyman

Happy birthday master of savages

Happy birthday wise man.

Let me stop here

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2021
OMOKRI

In Warri OMOKRI is called HE-GOAT

But thank God RENO is not a WARRI-OMOKRI

Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Reno!

ur write ups are always top notch

Kip giving the opposition sleepless nights.

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by slawormiir: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Happy birthday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by bikerboy1(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2021
HBD Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Biingoo: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
May God bless your new age sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
I admire this guy and what he stands for, be it political or religious. He never back off from his faith and ideology even in the face of opposition....
Happy Birthday Reno.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Hintona(f): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Mtchew

*Yawn

I'm going to sleep.
When it's Chimamanda's birthday wake me up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by brainpulse: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy worst day, Reno the He-goat.

The president of all wailers association
The father of all Igbos miscreants, home and away
The talkative parrot and the idle vagabond
The ass licker of Atiku
The mentor of all I*B*Os
The ruiner of Jonathan regime
The king of all liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by chris259(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday to u reno, hoping to see more of ur nuggets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Rosella25(f): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday to the wise man

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by LoydJ(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2021
More wins to this great man!
A man I Respect and admire so much for his vast knowledge and wisdom,his powerful nuggets are always on point
A Great Red-piller
Buhari tomentor
And a born-again christian

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by cassyrooy(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Legend!

I just love Reno because on the days I don't like his nuggets, I eventually find something to like about him on the next ICBM he drops, whether on Politics, Relationships (or Marriages), Social and even Economics.

Baba is well grounded.

Keep enlightening the dullards that litter about in Nigeria.

Happy 47th Reno!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2021
one of the wisest man on the Net
happy birthday to you sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Twenty8: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Set awon antifeministgrin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by utenwuson: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari tormentor

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by HproD: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ShenTeh(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
I may not always agree with this man, but I surely respect him.

Happy birthday Sir Omokri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Meedon: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday, the great man. We celebrate you sir.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by fredoooooo: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Omo komo Omo Kriminal ...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by money121(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Torosk1(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
missawele:
So this man is going to 50years?
Wow. Happy Birthday Reno.

Please check out my signature.
What's funy hum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.