Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration (1486 Views)

South Africa’s President faces impeachment threat amid probe of ‘$580k stolen / SA's President Ramaphosa Faces Impeachment Over Farm Robbery 'Coverup' (PICS) / House Panel To Vote On Trump Impeachment Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by Jason998: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2021
After a few days in office as President of the United States, Joe Biden has been slammed with articles of impeachment.

The articles of impeachment were filed by a Republican congresswoman, Marjorie Taylor who is known for promoting QAnon conspiracy theories and an ardent Donald Trump supporter.

Taylor has reechoed Trump’s claims of rigging in the 2020 election.

She also had her Twitter account temporarily suspended for “multiple violations”.

Taylor made this known in a tweet.

“I just filed Articles of Impeachment on President Joe Biden, we’ll see how it goes,” she wrote on Twitter Read the full story here:
https://matrixliveng.com/after-few-days-in-office-biden-faces-impeachment-articles/
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by Joevics(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Is this an article or an attack hitpiece?

The headline reads impeachment articles, while the body is basically an attack on the person.

If Nancy pelosi and her democratic coven, who are unrepentant critics of Trump can file articles of impeachment against him, then anybody could.

They should just pray Republicans don't take over the house in 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by lkillbrokehoes: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2021
I don't believe it
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by solmusdesigns: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2021
tongue

Waste of time

Democracy in US is now Do me I do you

Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by seunmsg(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Crazy white supremacist fascist. Una go cry for the next four years.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by mohims(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na Ogun go kill your papa

1 Like

Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by Deasegun19(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
wahala. abeg enlighten me jare. abi na joke
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by SUPERPACK: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Not when the democrats now control both housesgrin
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by thesicilian: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
When we said that the true president that the Democrats want is Kamala Harris and that Biden was just a prop, many did not believe.
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by oladunjoye23936: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Crazy white supremacist fascist. Una go cry for the next four years.
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by Dabronze(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
I just find it difficult to believe
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by TrueChristians: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Biden Faces Impeachment Articles Just Days After Inuaguration by Adonis86(m): 4:32am On Jan 24, 2021
She should face recall for gross abuse of office

(1) (Reply)

Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender / Meet Ghana’s New President, John Dramani Mahama, Read His Intimidating PROFILE / NFL Rejects Rush Limbaugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.