Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender (1470 Views)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Russians created a fake Ukrainian President calling in his people to surrender to Russia

In the other news ….Sanctions already taking it effects on Russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enr78tJkTLE
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Totilopussylick(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2022
there was a movie

It is called General Aladdin

They uses different fake of him to get him surrender the power he possessed

But as a smart and tricky personal

He kept confusing the enemies tongue sad shocked
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Reinvented: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Putin do buy market
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:47am On Mar 18, 2022
Haha

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by OneCandleAway(f): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Just like they claimed the badass Canadian sniper is dead expecting him to come out shouting I am alive ooo so they'll know his location.

Russia is 30 years behind in everything even propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:06am On Mar 18, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Just like they claimed the badass Canadian sniper is dead expecting him to come out shouting I am alive ooo so they'll know his location.

Russia is 30 years behind in everything even propaganda
Seriously Thanks for this..I told some on here when they were busy spreading their propaganda from Russia media on Twitter that wali was dead...I asked for a source they couldn't provide any..
Worse of all other ignorant puppet were cheering and hailing Putin even though it hasn't been confirmed...
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by orohbiro(f): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2022
So Russians is just 11 million and Nigerian is over 200million and we scared of Russians na wa o

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by orohbiro(f): 4:17am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously Thanks for this..I told some on here when they were busy spreading their propaganda from Russia media on Twitter that wali was dead...I asked for a source they couldn't provide any..
Worse of all other ignorant puppet were cheering and hailing Putin even though it hasn't been confirmed...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:22am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
[s][/s]
Boy are you good?
Slide off and go meet her..
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Ekejoestar(m): 4:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Desperation is bad
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop spewing
His wife has confirmed it
He died at the bombed military base near Poland
Stop digging for links

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Stop spewing
Stop digging for links
Drop the link or keep sssh forever..drop it or don't bother quoting me.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Drop the link or keep sssh forever..drop it or don't bother quoting me.. grin grin
I will give you wali wife WhatsApp number
Will you mind
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

I will give you wali wife WhatsApp number
Will you mind
Haha... typical liar..
You brought a statement saying it was confirmed by the wife.. now I asked for an evidence that the wife confirmed it you can't bring any...
Cover your face in shame and slide off...get a grip of yourself and stop feeding yourself with lies...
Nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Yazmin: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
So Russians is just 11 million and Nigerian is over 200million and we scared of Russians na wa o

Oga , google is your friend….
I am more scared of this your comment than I am of Boko Haram.
Russia is over 140 million in population
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha... typical liar..
You brought a statement saying it was confirmed by the wife.. now I asked for an evidence that the wife confirmed it you can't bring any...
Cover your face in shame and slide off...get a grip of yourself and stop feeding yourself with lies...
Nonsense..
Noise
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by joyandfaith: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Stop spewing
Stop digging for links

What is his real name? Wali is a nickname.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Noise
Expected.. enjoy... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is his real name? Wali is a nickname.
Shey you and Google is fighting nih
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by joyandfaith: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Shey you and Google is fighting nih
Since you are so sure wali is dead, tell us his real name, age etc.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Since you are so sure wali is dead, tell us his real name, age etc.
Like I am part of his Canadian loud family
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by joyandfaith: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Like I am part of his Canadian loud family

Stop broadcasting unverified information.

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Stop broadcasting unverified information.
30 seconds of googling this info will stop you from tagging my ass

1 Like

Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by joyandfaith: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

30 seconds of googling this info will stop you from tagging my ass

If you Google diligently, it is rumour. It is not confirmed yet.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Merisbankie(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you Google diligently, it is rumour. It is not confirmed yet.
Sorry �
Was I Googling aggressively
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by Owerri1stSon: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:

145 million.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by respect80(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
Russia, 11 million??
Be calming down abeg.
Oya use Google o
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you can compose a simple sentence, you should be able to do a simple Google search.

Don't let news come to you, go find it otherwise you will be brainwashed.
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

If you can compose a simple sentence, you should be able to do a simple Google search.

Don't let news come to you, go find it otherwise you will be brainwashed.
Him being dead is a mere rumour...the guy brought the statement up so I need a proof..
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Russians created a fake Ukrainian President calling in his people to surrender to Russia

In the other news ….Sanctions already taking it effects on Russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enr78tJkTLE
....i never knew journalism could get to this level of all time low esp in the West, until now.

grin grin grin this is a JOKE
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by tonididdy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Him being dead is a mere rumour...the guy brought the statement up so I need a proof..

Ok your luck to be brain dead.... Adioes!
Re: Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Ok your luck to be brain dead.... Adioes!
And your luck to be feeding from your momma's pot at this stage of your li**.. enjoy.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama's Aunty Zeituni: "You Have The Obligation To Make Me A Citizen" / Why Do You Give A Damn About Libya Or Gaddafi? / Us Navy Seals Has Done It Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.