Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader (74270 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Chirowman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by biafranrealson: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Depends on the area you mapped out as Nigeria, definitely not an inch of Biafra land.
Our great grand fathers have lived here before the fulanis migrate from futa jalon to the North of sahara.

Dont start what you cannot finish

let me remind you , there are only appr 7m fulanis in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol... Only a leader like Trump can deal with these guys. Unfortunately Nigerians don't like Trump grin grin

We just dey start walai.. Wetin these people go use una eyes see under Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu or any other old generation leaders ehnnn!

4 Likes

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by PoloG: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
sunboy:
I blame the greedy British and their fellow Europeans. They mixed cat and dog without the peoples consent.

May Lord Lugard and others rot in hell!!!
i hate those Europeans.. they created heterogenous countries in Africa because they know we will forever be plaque with unrest and war if they do so... while they created homogenous countries in their European continent.. If they had created strictly ethnic homogenous countries in Africa, will any Fulani come to my land and misbehave? If I will not wipe him of from the earth surface... angry

3 Likes

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by godofuck231: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by eneye1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
We know he speaks anyhow. They use to be cool and easy to trade with before now.
When have they turn to this .
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by PussyKing(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mad man grin

Na Tinubu cause all this

If tinubu never betray just for cheap position foolanis wont be this stupid

4 Likes

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by kayjay69(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am happy with this interview granted to Mr Bodejo. In his own words, we can see through the mind of the average fulani as well as the elite fulani.

I do not have anything to add or subtract from all he has said. Feel free to draw whatever conclusions therein.

6 Likes

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Nchenches: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Because Nigeria’s civil war was won for Arewa led by Fulani.
Oyibo colonial master and owner of crude oil in the Niger Delta support Fulani to keep one Nigeria.

When IPOB heightened the talk about Biafra and UN Referendum in Nigeria, Oyibo quickly placed a Fulani Alhaja as Deputy Secretary General of the UN.

So when Fulani says it owns Nigeria, who can doubt Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by harmony75: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
BlackfireX:
The igbos warned against buhari( because of the evil baggages he is bringing) but we in the SW ( so sophisticadely ) asked them to shut up.. And the holly mallam on an aggressive cow enter aso rock, and now the SW is burning

What an Igbo man saw sitting down ,a Yoruba man will not see it if he climbs cocoa house.

Buhari 2023
North 2023
this is pathetic o who whatt have we gotten ourselves into with with buhari oooooo
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by flokii: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
See uneducated mumu Fulani man.. it's Hausas that you've colonized by proxy you'll tell that nonsense to.. not Yorubas with far superior blood and intelligence.

Malu crase man.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Tozara(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
“Nobody owns any forest.”

Wait for it...

“Governor Zulum said he’ll GIVE US Sambisa forest.”

Huh? Can you see the contradiction?

That’s to tell you exactly how retärded Mr Bodejo is.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by PoloG: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
kayjay69:
I am happy with this interview granted to Mr Bodejo. In his own words, we can see through the mind of the average fulani as well as the elite fulani.

I do not have anything to add or subtract from all he has said. Feel free to draw whatever conclusions therein.
tinubu kill you....herdsmen killing didn't start in 2015
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by 360command: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jostoman:
If you people are not killing and kidnaping people in the bush and their farm nobody will complain, you can't be killing or kidnaping people's parents and children in their farm and in the bush and expect your host to be happy with you. So tell your people to start living in peace with their host just the way southern people have been living in peace with their host in the north. Thank you
kill or no kill, kidnap or no kidnap, normadic hearding should be abolished in Nigeria. The herds feed on peoples farm land, the herds roam the streets, road causing delays, traffic, the cow dung causes dirts, pollution on our road, car accidents ..

The herds needs to be at one point, so as those in the hay business can supply to the north in other for them to be able to feed it....

Tired of the way as a nation we do things..

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by naturefellow(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of you all in the name of supporting so called yoruba nation are supporting the evil of one sunday Igboho who is fighting a selfish political agenda.

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by jimony30: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ok. Make una come collect land na. We dey wait. Body go tell una. No shaking bring on the war
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by bigfish3k: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yoruba ronu
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Geesaintagape: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
No fashion form against kanu mazi shall prosper
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by freeborn02: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of you all in the name of supporting so called yoruba nation are supporting the evil of one sunday Igboho who is fighting a selfish political agenda.

This news shows more reasons why all yorubas and even southerners should support Sunday igboho.

The focus is not on Sunday; it is on the Fulani herdsmen spokesman.

Does his comment sound right to you? Or is your conscience dead?

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you have nothing reasonable to say just stfu.
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by jchioma: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by ugoboss2224: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
LAND URGENTLY FOR SALE IN ABUJA

Size : 3000sqm plots of land

Purpose : Residential Plot

Title : FCDA C of O

Price: 12 million (Asking price)

DM or call 08181493942
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
SeeAfrica:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/no-power-can-remove-us-from-ondo-forests-bodejo-miyetti-allah-leader/
Lol.. Then own all land before THIEF LUGARD OR AFTER THIEF LUGARD WHATEVER HIS NAME IS! This is 1.0, enter 2.0 and bring it down to East! Let me see why Nigeria will remain the same! I preach Jesus Christ and I fight like king David too. Whichever way my enemies needs it.
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Okuda(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
t6:

I truly pray that God grant you wisdom beyond the way you have spoken. Advanced and qualified Idiot

lol. wetin he talk wey no be truth?
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by JooEeL(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Even if a southerner wins, you get peace for 4-8 years and then what? Back to slaving
And if Atiku wins you think he would do anything to curb it?
Atiku and all rich and powerful fulani are what they are thanks to the exploits of past bush Fulanis, that's why they always encourage them to take more land, hence dangotes trucks dropping Fulanis in the south,
Let's start thinking like we are really educated down south pls!!

Thanks for schooling that Oponu.

I hate it when southerners think in dumb ways just like many of the Northerners. They will be saying nonsense like "when Buhari leaves office..." bla bla bla.

So if the constitution is amended for a sitting president to serve 12 years max, or even a lifetime like Museveni's Uganda, then we will have to wait till Buhari dies?

Nicompoop thinking! A number of southerners are simply educated foools. Go in thru school, come out. No brains!

So we should endure the matchete of the Fulanis being applied to the necks of our old mothers and fathers till 2023? What even give the mumus the idea that a southerner would clinch that seat? With the atrocious arrangement of this monstrous fraud called Nigeria, should a truly educated person be discussing cursed politics?

I'm fed up. I'm out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by akinreign: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
I felt his passion for cow ,just like me like mine for dog.
But such thought forms of comparing passion for cow with human... sounds insane to me.

Do Fulani's eat cow..?
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Okuda(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Now imagine if these guys had Ruga they were planning. lol

3 Likes

Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by IgboWarlord(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yorubas take your destinies in your hands..Evict those marauding jihadists from your lands..
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
BENARI:

Why is it anytime anyone dare to confront injustice against his people, idiotic persons are quick to accuse the person of having political agendas.

Show me one genuine freedom fighter in nigeria that in your basic mind is not politically driven other than those who allow fulani do as they like.

The people will have thier day though everyday for fulani
Don't mind them bro. The day I will jam one of these annoying Nairalanders in real time, God will help them.
Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by Gerrard59(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Statements like this and others makes me ponder why people birth children in Nigeria. The country is a ticking time bomb. Why bring innocent children into the wahala?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.