Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) (53225 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Thandiubani(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Nengi Brags, Shows Off Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes Suv

BBNaija star, Nengi has flaunted three expensive Suvs all belonging to her.

The reality star took to her Snapchat to show off the cars writing:

“My 3 Babies”.

The cars are worth millions of naira. Nengi became famous after featuring in the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTyWPlk2-7k

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by insidelife22(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
clito is really paying this one.

286 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
The Lord is Good grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Prayfortheworld: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Good for her
It feels good to be winning

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Good one,more success to you dear.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2022
insidelife22:
While dickto dy fall steady, shut up and learn to wish people well.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by ValCon888: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Two cars are the same model. I didn't know she was rich enough to buy a Range. And then top it off with another Range.

Both without number plates.

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by insidelife22(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
While dickto dy fall steady, shut up and learn to wish people well.
this girl,I call am for your name,Kai,ordinary respect you no get am walai.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2022
insidelife22:

this girl,I call am for your name,Kai,ordinary respect you no get am walai.
Oloshos no dey get respect...it's in their constitution.

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Before bbnaija no keke.after bbnaija.boom!.cars and lekki house.

ok oo.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2022
donbachi:
Before bbnaija no keke.after bbnaija.boom!.cars and lekki house.

ok oo.
What are you insinuating? I hope you are not jealous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Some boys will cry today oo...women are achieving things you are here wailing online.. grin grin

I laugh you oo..if you say na clito you too why not use your d**kto make the money.. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Clito-currency.... easiest way to be rich

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2022
insidelife22:
attention seeking bigotry tongue

Show us what you gat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
attention seeking bigotry tongue

Show us what you gat

Simp. Hope she's paying you to defend her online

38 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Who gives a crap?

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Newboss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Toto. Nothing else.

The only I see is what toto can give you.

10 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
The little opening below has really suffered.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
These noise-making celebrities should buy a goddamn Tesla or Hellcat and burst my head.

10 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some boys will cry today oo...women are achieving things you are here wailing online.. grin grin

I laugh you oo..if you say na clito you too why not use your d**kto make the money.. cheesy cheesy

Those guys disgrace themselves anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Joelobioha(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
The Lord is Good grin grin
all the time winkif u know u know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

chai...ah ah you again why cant u ignore him, dont let people have stony heart on their nxt comment now SMH
Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bureau d change is still waiting for her agreement and remaining balance. If you know you know lol...

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by revived2: 4:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Truth is those cars are leased

It's called showbiz for a reason

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by Odinaka00(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Make una try to dey work on una voice first before starting this YouTube channel, even the way una dey talk sef dey annoying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by LordGuru1: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2022
She said she's a Virgin.
If I say Ah, you say sha, another man say wo! Omo na you sabi! wink

In another News, when they started it in 2020 they said it's an Emergency that shall soon End. Little did we know that a War on Natural Humanity had just began. In the movie, I was wondering what they were bowing down to Worship, now I know about the CORONAtion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Enjoy yourself young lady let those who want to keep wailing continue.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by tempusfugit: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Clitocurrency

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) by nkemoma(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Clitocurrency never crashes

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) / Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.