Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS (17103 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves ASOPADEC Board, Appoints Sole Administrator / Wike Lifts Curfew On Parts Of Port Harcourt, Recalls Suspended Chairman / Ikpeazu Dissolves Abia Traditional Rulers Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by NwokoloOwa: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
The COS was so sure about his recall.

Lucky him and congratulations to the new appointees

Yeah.

So sure that it seemed he even boasted about it
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Divoc:

You are senseless and useless.

I don’t blame you. Poverty is indeed a disease! Am not..you must have been paid 5k to do this job! In your next life..pray you have sense so you can be courageous enough to speak against darkness. Maybe you have not even been privileged to step out of that caused state..but if you can do yourself any good..try to make it an agenda this season..tour round Ebonyi, Rivers and Uyo just this few States as you might not have the resources to do more..then you may have no option than to fall back to your senses and you will also agree with me that your Governor’s face is like that of an expired engine oil. Anuofia!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are a fool, Kid.

I don’t blame you. Poverty is indeed a disease! Am not..you must have been paid 5k to do this job! In your next life..pray you have sense so you can be courageous enough to speak against darkness. Maybe you have not even been privileged to step out of that caused state..but if you can do yourself any good..try to make it an agenda this season..tour round Ebonyi, Rivers and Uyo just this few States as you might not have the resources to do more..then you may have no option than to fall back to your senses and you will also agree with me that your Governor’s face is like that of an expired engine oil. Anuofia!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
3DForecast:

Your useless mother is cursed ..
Cry me a River Kid.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Your useless mother is cursed ..
Cry me a River Kid.

Am not surprised. This “phrase” if you think Education is expensive, try ignorance was for people like you..May it be accorded to your mother in million fouls just as you have ascertained..Amen.!!!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
3DForecast:

Am not surprised. This “phrase” if you think Education is expensive, try ignorance was for people like you..May it be accorded to your mother in million fouls just as you have ascertained..Amen.!!!

You are just a demented coyote and a Cretinous slowpoke..
I blame your useless mother for raising a social misfit like you..
Asshole..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by 3DForecast: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are just a demented coyote and a Cretinous slowpoke..
I blame your useless mother for raising a social misfit like you..
Asshole..

I just took a sneak at your profile now. You really look hungry. Even my driver don’t look the way you look. Now I understand your plight. This is my last response to your ignorance..like I said, poverty is really a disease..but not to worry..I will keep you in my prayers! So God will bless you to enable you be responsible to your mother and stop all this foolish praise singing to worthless politicians that has impoverished our state.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
3DForecast:

I just took a sneak at your profile now. You really look hungry. Even my driver don’t look the way you look. Now I understand your plight. This is my last response to your ignorance..like I said, poverty is really a disease..but not to worry..I will keep you in my prayers! So God will bless you to enable you be responsible to your mother and stop all this foolish praise singing to worthless politicians that has impoverished our state.

Does it change the fact that your mother is a LovePeddler and your useless father is a Bastard..
Go and Bleep your useless mom..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Dannnirich:
It is well.
uncle Danny..hope no problem
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS by Foodqueen(f): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dannnirich:
It is well.

I can't access my email. Can we talk here on u message me on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.