Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! (1796 Views)

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election, Embarrassingly- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by apoti(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2011
Nigeria’s ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was losing the parliamentary election in an embarrassing fashion in places where yesterday’s National Assembly elections took place, according to preliminary election numbers obtained by SaharaReporters from Kaduna, Benue, Gombe, Katsina, Nassarawa and Lagos.

From Gombe State, SaharaReporters obtained the following vote tally from Kofar Ajiya: PDP 10, ANPP 19 and CPC 121; Kofar Shetima: PDP 5 votes, ANNP 10 and CPCP 117; Kofar Sadauki: PDP 12 votes, CPC 132; and at Kofar Sarkin Dabe: PDP 1 vote and CPC with 48 votes.

Of equal interest, in Kaduna State, in Vice-President Sambo's own neighborhood of 500 voters, the PDP received only 100, and in Suba LGA, Kaduna out of 10,000 votes PDP only managed to get 500.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-was-losing-cancelled-parliamentary-election-embarrassingly-some-numbers-show
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 9ijaMan: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
Do not worry, their judgement day has only been postponed by a week. As news continues to filter out that suspended election was due to acts of sabotage, the electorates' hatred index for the PDP looters would have gone up a few notches by next Saturday.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by jason123: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin you expect them to do Allow the election to run lol.Moreover, removing 500+ voters from the equation will not help them!!!
This is just the beginning!!!
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 9ijaMan: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
jason123:

grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin you expect them to do Allow the election to run lol.Moreover, removing 500+ voters from the equation will not help them!!!
This is just the beginning!!!

Yes o! The very beginning of the end for PDP at the national level. I hope PDP gets reduced to a regional party by the end of this election.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by apoti(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

Yes o! The very beginning of the end for PDP at the national level. I hope PDP gets reduced to a regional party by the end of this election.

Trouble, trouble and more trouble for GEJ and pdp grin grin
I can't wait to pop something on 16th cool
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 9ijaMan: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
apoti:

Trouble, trouble and more trouble for GEJ and pdp grin grin
I can't wait to pop something on 16th cool
Me too! Even if it has to be fruit juice! grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
hw do u knw? r u 1 of those that tries to heat d system wth fabrications? learn to b straight for once
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 1United1: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
I talk am but Beaf and Co no wan hear. In my own area everybody that voted did so for ACN. That is obituary for PDP grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by jason123: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

Yes o! The very beginning of the end for PDP at the national level.

It will be victory for democracy!!
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by efisher(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2011
CrapReporters SaharaReporters at it again giving innocent citizens false hope. smh
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Rossikk(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
Anyone who still takes Saharareporters seriously needs to have their heads checked!
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by apoti(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
Rossikk:

Anyone who still takes Saharareporters seriously needs to have their heads checked!

don't worry time will tell.

efisher:

CrapReporters SaharaReporters at it again giving innocent citizens false hope. smh

It's real. BB will surely win
your sleeping giant needs to wake up and take her rightful place

Don't you think Nigeria needs to wake up from her sleep, and become the real giant and not the sleeping giant
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by efisher(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
Thinking BB is thinking backwardness. Right now some are at the doorstep of backwardness:

Step 1: "Maybe we should go back to Buhari"
Step 2: "Maybe we should go back to military rule"
Step 3: "Maybe we should go back to colonialism"
Step 4: "Maybe we should go back to slavery"
Step 5: "Maybe we should stop wearing clothes"

I do not want to derail your thread. So back to the topic, ShariaReporters is saying CRAP. Why didnt they mention the places where PDP had 100% of the votes cast so far?

apoti:

your sleeping giant needs to wake up and take her rightful place

Don't you Nigeria needs to wake up from her sleep, and become the real giant and not the sleeping giant

Thanks, I think Emerging Giant of Africa will be better now.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by ektbear: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
This is good. I don't mind too much if GEJ wins, so long as there is a strong opposition to check his incompetence and mistakes. The more offices the PDP loses, the better.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by jason123: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

This is good. I don't mind too much if GEJ wins, so long as there is a strong opposition to check his incompetence and mistakes. The more offices the PDP loses, the better.

Dapo, I believe Nigeria needs a strong opposition party to check PDP's excesses. These people (PDP) literally select our leaders whether we vote or not and we call that democracy? No!!! angry
Although, I have nothing against GEJ winning,TBH, I really do not care whether he wins or not. I just want him to ALWAYS be on his toes so he can perform.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by apoti(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

If pdp wins, the opposition will surely lose their strength, remember pdp was not as strong as this in 1999, they became stronger in 2003, and stronger in 2007. They are weak now for obvious reasons, and there's no better time to kick 'em out than now.
how i wish CPC, ACN and ANPP could merge now  undecided
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Knight1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS REPORT!!!!
IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

500 OUT OF 10,000
HABA!!!
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by ektbear: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
Knight1:

500 OUT OF 10,000
HABA!!!

Unless we believe that PDP voters would show up later or there is some other sort of large bias, then the 500 is pretty telling.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Nicklee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
Knight1:

500 OUT OF 10,000
HABA!!!

Wake up man. A relative of mine is a corper in kaduna (close to VP's house). She told me that the whole city is going for Buhari and CPC. Infact she is scared for her life cos she said that if in the wildest dream of the INEC agents, they announce any results that is remotely resembling a majority for PDP, they might have to pay with their lives. It is so hot that she is already saying she will plead ill and stay away from the presidential elections!!! Everywhere in the North, it is Sai Buhari. I'm not surprised at these outcomes. Expect bombshells next week. For these people, it is live free or die hard.

The people are speaking with one voice, it is SAI BUHARI.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Dave6: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2011
Whether true or false, this is good news. This is what we've all hoped for.
In fact, every party being well represented at the National Assembly.
Also, hope the same for Gubernatorial election where the best candidate is elected regardless of political party.
As for presidential, Nigerians know who best suits the position amongst the candidates.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Dave6: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
Quote from Nicklee
Wake up man. A relative of mine is a corper in kaduna (close to VP's house). She told me that the whole city is going for Buhari and CPC. Infact she is scared for her life cos she said that if in the wildest dream of the INEC agents, they announce any results that is remotely resembling a majority for PDP, they might have to pay with their lives. It is so hot that she is already saying she will plead ill and stay away from the presidential elections!!! Everywhere in the North, it is Sai Buhari. I'm not surprised at these outcomes. Expect bombshells next week. For these people, it is live free or die hard.

Your relative should calm down. She's really exagerrating the situation; unless she's posted to a cpc stronghold area. Even in the core north where I am at the moment, it's not a Buhari do-or-die affair!
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Nicklee(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
Dav.e:

Quote from Nicklee
Your relative should calm down. She's really exagerrating the situation; unless she's posted to a cpc stronghold area. Even in the core north where I am at the moment, it's not a Buhari do-or-die affair!

I sincerely hope she was cos I was worried for her.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by muami(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
I find it difficult to believe that people still take SaharaReporters seriously! From the comments I have seen on this thread, it is obvious that some people do which really got me thinking. Is the problem of Nigeria that of leadership or that of followership? If the followers are so daft that they cannot identify junk journalism or different plain fabrications from the truth, why should a leader bother to impress them?
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 9ijaMan: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
Nicklee:

The people are speaking with one voice, it is SAI BUHARI.

There is surely a ray of light at the end of the tunnel. Sai Buhari all the way.

Dav.e:

Quote from Nicklee
My brother don't doubt the corper's report o! I also have people in Kaduna who share the same feeling as the corper. Sambo (the VP) wasn't necessarily a strong candidate when he became the Governor of Kaduna state, but for the voters' apathy and the power of the Makarfi incumbency, Sambo would not have been able to win the election in 2007.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 9ijaMan: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2011
muami:

I find it difficult to believe that people still take SaharaReporters seriously! From the comments I have seen on this thread, it is obvious that some people do which really got me thinking. Is the problem of Nigeria that of leadership or that of followership? If the followers are so daft that they cannot identify junk journalism or different plain fabrications from the truth, why should a leader bother to impress them?

We know you are one of the GEJ babies on NL. No one would expect you to ever agree with SR whenever GEJ and PDP are at the receiving end. Keep wallowing in you ignorance. April 9 is just by the corner. We'll compare results after the elections.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Beaf: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
What a funny thread!
Any kiddies stories next? grin
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Dave6: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
@Nicklee
Pls don't worry, she'll be ok.

@9jaman
I really hope this election will be peaceful. From all indications though it seems it will be free and fair, so there will be no cause for violence.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by muami(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

We know you are one of the GEJ babies on NL. No one would expect you to ever agree with SR whenever GEJ and PDP are at the receiving end. Keep wallowing in you ignorance. April 9 is just by the corner. We'll compare results after the elections.

Of course Im unabashedly GEJ but that does not in anyway becloud my sense of reasoning. That is why I wish that Buhari's supporters like you would also show some common sense. That said, one is entirely justified to treat anything on GEJ and PDP from sahara reporters like a piece of thrash because they are unshamedly anti-GEJ and blindly so. A serious media site would have issued either an apology or an explanation for reporting "leaked" debate questions that turned out to be false. By the way, I look forward to compare results after the elections when it would have become obvious to people like you that CPC only exists in the North.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by otokx(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2011
Time will tell is saying the truth
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by 9ijaMan: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2011
muami:

Of course Im unabashedly GEJ but that does not in anyway becloud my sense of reasoning. That is why I wish that Buhari's supporters like you would also show some common sense. That said, one is entirely justified to treat anything on GEJ and PDP from sahara reporters like a piece of thrash because they are unshamedly anti-GEJ and blindly so. A serious media site would have issued either an apology or an explanation for reporting "leaked" debate questions that turned out to be false. By the way, I look forward to compare results after the elections when it would have become obvious to people like you that CPC only exists in the North.

By then, PDP would have been reduced to a South-South Party!
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by MaiSuya(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2011
As at the time the election was postponed yesterday, it possible for those results to have been collated?

I mean lets face it; SR have never even [i]attempted [/i]to varnish their utter disdain for the ruining ruling party and all it stands for. So we are permitted, I suppose, to exercise some skepticism with this report.
Re: Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election Embarrassingly! by Nicklee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
muami:

Hey Muami, did you expect BON to use the same questions after they had become public knowledge? Give me a break. There is no way to know exactly if GEJ actually got advanced questions. The way the debate-turned address turned out, you'll think the 'new' questions were certainly put together in a hurry. Tell Muani, If other candidates were there at the debate how do you think they would have been able to respond to some of the questions that were obviously prepared for Jonathan?

When Saharareporters were bashing the Ya'radua kitchen cabinet and standing for Jonathan, they were the darling of everyone. Now it is junk journalism. I read Saharareporters once in a while and while some of the stuffs are not always exactly right, they are always within the neighborhood of the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Hospital Conducts First Bariatric Surgery In Abuja / Fela Anikulakpo Kuti On Biafra / "I Will Not Back Away From What I Wrote" - Iyabo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.